Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping 9 months without results

I don't know exactly how I feel about pumping, as I know so many cases with really great results achieved from it, but with me I don't see results too. I've been noogling but not consistently because after pumping my breast feel so cold and tense and don't get any swelling from it (I do massage with oil before and after pumping). Do you girls use warm pads before/after?
I've been noogling just my smaller breast to be able to compare the growth, but when I wake up my breast look even smaller and less bouncy:/ I really want to give noogling a try, but I'm a bit discouraged of doing it consistently because of the after feeling and completely no swelling. Maybe, as Lotus said, it's due to a lake of nourishment and proper hormonal support. I do take coconut already and plenty of water, but will have to be more consistent with green tea, and get back to collagen and calcium after finishing the MSN that I'm taking right now.

Savana keep us updating about your noogling results.

Thanks for the reply, odile.

I think I may have to stop pumping for a while, though. I have indentations now. ) :

I can post current pics from before and after noogling, though.

(21-10-2015, 02:59 AM)Savasana Wrote:  Thanks for the reply, odile.

I think I may have to stop pumping for a while, though. I have indentations now. ) :

I can post current pics from before and after noogling, though.

Indentations but from pumping to hard? Sorry english is not my first language, so I'm not sure if I get what you mean. If you can post pics it would be nice to compare.
Do you use the foam rings while you noogle? and do you drink plenty of water?

Your english is fine ! ( :

The indentations must be from over-pumping. I have lines where the cups sit on my chest, and have a pretty deep indentation in my armpit. I drink loads of water during the day and use tons of flax oil. I just got collagen and calcium and will take them regularly even during my nooggle break. I will post pics soon.

quoting that lotus and putting it on my thread Smile thank you ^^

False alarm, the indentations are gone.

By the way, how much collagen should I use?

I can't figure out how to resize my pictures Either.

What kind/type of picture software are you using?

Just using my android

(24-10-2015, 03:03 AM)Savasana Wrote:  Just using my android
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Don't know Android system, you should be able to download it to your PC and then modify it there.

Happy that the indentations are gone. Smile

Hi
I saw this and felt the need to ask you to do something

Since you have been noogling for a year look.. in the mirror at your breasts. Look forward and sideways on. Can you see a slight raise in the area about an inch or so below your collar bone. A slight raise that might look like the peck muscle BUT goes around in a smooth half circle, where your cups rest? I'm not talking about ring marks but actual tissue growth that's taken the form of your cup shape.

If you can see this then you are growing. Noogleberry develops the upper chest first and gravity will take effect over a long time to give some volume to the lower breast.

I don't come on here often but I've been using suction cups for about 11 years I fluctuate between a d and e depending on my pumping regime. I started quite flat at age 21 with no upper chest definition.

:-) hope this gives some encouragement to some x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon