Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to nbe asking for suggestions

(03-10-2015, 07:52 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 08:44 AM)Ammako Wrote:  It's too much to take fenugreek and pm at once?
I'm doing massage past few weeks and my breast are getting heavier Big Grin what kind of massage did u do?

I'm still confuse how to take pm. I plan to buy pm powder and the seller suggest to take 1/4 of teaspoon.
And should i take flaxseed oil orally or just use it for massage? I heard it also good for prevent cancer

Sorry i ask too much haha
I wouldn't be looking to take any PM until your completely confident on how to use it and where to source it from a reputable source. It can cause a lot of period irregularity among other things esp if you get the wrong type. Oh and you should have a hormone test before you try any strong herbs like PM.

If your having success with massage, stick with that! Go to the massages section of BN to see lots of videos on how to do them.

I guess i have to do more research Blush
But how about fenugreek? Or fennel seed? Is it as strong as pm?

Thanks for your advice Big Grin and I'll definitely check that

(04-10-2015, 04:52 PM)Ammako Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 07:52 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 08:44 AM)Ammako Wrote:  It's too much to take fenugreek and pm at once?
I'm doing massage past few weeks and my breast are getting heavier Big Grin what kind of massage did u do?

I'm still confuse how to take pm. I plan to buy pm powder and the seller suggest to take 1/4 of teaspoon.
And should i take flaxseed oil orally or just use it for massage? I heard it also good for prevent cancer

Sorry i ask too much haha
I wouldn't be looking to take any PM until your completely confident on how to use it and where to source it from a reputable source. It can cause a lot of period irregularity among other things esp if you get the wrong type. Oh and you should have a hormone test before you try any strong herbs like PM.

If your having success with massage, stick with that! Go to the massages section of BN to see lots of videos on how to do them.

I guess i have to do more research Blush
But how about fenugreek? Or fennel seed? Is it as strong as pm?

Thanks for your advice Big Grin and I'll definitely check that

Fennel is the weakest then Fenugreek and Pm is the strongest of them Red clover is another one which you can research. But if I were you I would start out using Fenugreek it is a good average herb which is also nutritious and can be just enough to waken up your estrogen receptors. And dont forget to massage.Smile

Yeh I'd be inclined to go with fenugreek over fennel too. They always warn with fennel to use with caution if predisposed to breast cancer in the family etc.

I'd also suggest it was in fact the fenugreek "sprouts" that caused breast growth according to Dr duke. Not pills. Personally I found pills did little for me .

(04-10-2015, 10:45 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Yeh I'd be inclined to go with fenugreek over fennel too. They always warn with fennel to use with caution if predisposed to breast cancer in the family etc.

I'd also suggest it was in fact the fenugreek "sprouts" that caused breast growth according to Dr duke. Not pills. Personally I found pills did little for me .

Yeh my fennel teas also warn to use it with moderation, now I know why. I also get bloated after drinking only 2 cups since I like the taste escpecially with lemon juice. But I only drink fennel ocassionally..

(04-10-2015, 11:34 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 10:45 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Yeh I'd be inclined to go with fenugreek over fennel too. They always warn with fennel to use with caution if predisposed to breast cancer in the family etc.

Yeh my fennel teas also warn to use it with moderation, now I know why. I also get bloated after drinking only 2 cups since I like the taste escpecially with lemon juice. But I only drink fennel ocassionally..

It's a shame cause I'd love to drink fennel tea all day but there has been a lot of bc in the family Sad I person ally find fenugreek sprouts or seeds hard on the tummy but the pills a lot easier. But again I'm weary of any pills y'all know. I guess if its only ground seeds it's ok.

(05-10-2015, 12:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 11:34 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  

It's a shame cause I'd love to drink fennel tea all day but there has been a lot of bc in the family Sad I person ally find fenugreek sprouts or seeds hard on the tummy but the pills a lot easier. But again I'm weary of any pills y'all know. I guess if its only ground seeds it's ok.

Arent you taking any pills now? ie multivitamins msm? You cant be scared of those type of pills?
I dont know where to get the sprouts.. But I did took the seeds..and the capsules.. But the seeds are just complicated to handle..:p I'd rather prefer the pills.. They did gave me the feeling of taking something hormonal but didnt really gave me lots of growth. Licorice tea together with spearmint tea did..

I think I'll just take fenugreek and flaxseed oil
And do massage twice a day. Experiment with hormonal herb is kinda scared me since it's my first time :/

But almost all seller i find say fenu is for breastfeeding, is it same?

(05-10-2015, 05:21 AM)Ammako Wrote:  

And do massage twice a day. Experiment with hormonal herb is kinda scared me since it's my first time :/

Yes that's right it's a breastfeeding aid which I believe gives the temporary boost in fullness not necessarily growth. But some claim to have grown. Fg is an appetite stimulant too which might help with growth.
Just if you have blood sugar issues consult a dr or naturopath first or check with the local health store. I've heard so many stories on here re flaxseed growth massage so that's encouraging Smile

(05-10-2015, 06:18 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 05:21 AM)Ammako Wrote:  

Yes that's right it's a breastfeeding aid which I believe gives the temporary boost in fullness not necessarily growth. But some claim to have grown. Fg is an appetite stimulant too which might help with growth.
Just if you have blood sugar issues consult a dr or naturopath first or check with the local health store. I've heard so many stories on here re flaxseed growth massage so that's encouraging Smile

Okay now im sure what i should take.
Definitely gonna buy fenu after work ^^

I decide to buy fenugreek seed. Just need to take 6gram each day and take flaxseed oil twice a day.

Hope this will work ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon