Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to nbe asking for suggestions

So after being a silent reader quite long time i decide to post and i want ask a suggestion.
I'm 23 asian with an A cup. Now I'm doing a breast massage every morning and night with oil from turtle called bulus. I do find something different with my breast it become firmer and when i wear my bra its look full.

Now i want my breast to become a full B (i don't want my hopes get too high) but what should i take? I'm planning to buy pm powder, fenugreek, and maybe flaxseed oil. But i still have no idea how many and how should i take it.
Sorry if my English confuse you

Tl;dr what kind of programs do u suggest Big Grin

Hi and Welcome,
Everybody is different, so one program is just as good as another.
One thing to consider is your future. Some of these herbs will significantly alter your ability of have children in the future.
Look through the programs folder and absorb as much as you can.
Be careful and make sure you have a good idea about what your future holds.
I'm 66 and have been on a variety of herbs from FG, BO, SP, MSM and lastly PM. at the moment I am off all of it and detoxing. I had a lot of joint aches and needed to find the culprit.
Also my ejaculation is about 3 little drops now.
Hope others will chime in, there is a lot of knowledge here.
Bobbi

Hi Happyme,

It kind of shocked me that you said that the herbs where Ammako is talking about could affect her ability to conceive. You say its permanent? Where did you read that and can you please post up a link since its something serious I might have missed?? As far as I know its safe as long as you do proper detoxes in time.
Unless youre talking about men and phyto estrogens here?

Hey Ammako, I would start out taking just one phyto-estrogen unless you suspect you are low in estrogen. I am taking PM and balance it with Progesterone cream some other members here are taking Vitex to balance the estrogen-progesterone ratio.
You can start out for example with massaging with coconutoil, flaxseedoil, macadamia oil, olive oil or whatever oil you prefer, but I think I named many of the best NBE oils here. And when you go for pm you'd have to cycle it and start out with low dosage the advised dosage is 1-2mg per 1 kg of your bodyweight. But many take more, I am now on 300 mgs pm a day. You can up your dosage as you dont get side effects(spotting ie). Though always be safe as it can have other more serious side-effects like blood clottingSad

Sorry for any confusion.
NEVER MIND. I didnt see she was a female until I looked at her profile.
When did the gender tag go away from the threads?

I would recommend either pueraria and saw palmetto or the classic Greenbush type combination of fenugreek, fennel and saw palmetto. Remember that saw palmetto should not be taken if you are on any form of hormonal birth control. Topical products like bulus oil can be used with these herbs as well.

I would follow Hannah's advice, she's has NBE experience. Saw palmetto reduces NBE by down regulation of progesterone receptors. It also adds cellulite. Make sure FG is standardized to 50% saponins and that pueraria mirifica is legitimate.

lauric acid in coconut oil converts to monolaurin – a compound found in breast milk that strengthens immunity, and coconut oil also stabilizes mitochondrial structure.

Fenugreek
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-s...mg-90-caps

It's too much to take fenugreek and pm at once?
I'm doing massage past few weeks and my breast are getting heavier Big Grin what kind of massage did u do?

I'm still confuse how to take pm. I plan to buy pm powder and the seller suggest to take 1/4 of teaspoon.
And should i take flaxseed oil orally or just use it for massage? I heard it also good for prevent cancer

Sorry i ask too much haha

I don't take any birth control so it's ok to take pm, right?

(03-10-2015, 08:44 AM)Ammako Wrote:  It's too much to take fenugreek and pm at once?
I'm doing massage past few weeks and my breast are getting heavier Big Grin what kind of massage did u do?

I'm still confuse how to take pm. I plan to buy pm powder and the seller suggest to take 1/4 of teaspoon.
And should i take flaxseed oil orally or just use it for massage? I heard it also good for prevent cancer

Sorry i ask too much haha
I wouldn't be looking to take any PM until your completely confident on how to use it and where to source it from a reputable source. It can cause a lot of period irregularity among other things esp if you get the wrong type. Oh and you should have a hormone test before you try any strong herbs like PM.

If your having success with massage, stick with that! Go to the massages section of BN to see lots of videos on how to do them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon