Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to nbe asking for suggestions

Thank you for not calling me a crackhead. Hehehe. I actually forgot to start my fenugreek. Darn it! Then, since I went to a concert, I wore chemical deodorant/antiperspirant- just to be safe. I often use natural deoderant or none at at-, but gasp- antiperspirant! Never. Bottom line: Dang! Fenugreek is my best defense. This stuff is stinky. I will be sure to start out on a low dose like a half-teaspoon. I was so excited last time I restarted them (it had been years), I had forgotten the taste. My face muscles actually started convulsing when I went to have my first tea. It twitched so bad, I almost lost my tea. I will also try to eat them after soaking them: ditto on the trying not gag part!
Cheers, darlings! To wonderful boobs of all sorts! Wink

(08-10-2015, 07:31 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 07:22 PM)Ammako Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 08:08 AM)char Wrote:  This thread makes me miss taking fenugreek. As I have a ton of it left, I am gonna take a little bit ground up and soaked everyday. I didn't try that last time. I ground in in the coffee grinder and soaked it in hot water and drank it soon after.
Do y'all want to know what I miss the most about fenugreek? Well, it interacted really well with my sweat and I smelled good all the time. It was almost like I had a mild perfume on- all the time! Hahahaha! I would take it everyday just for that! I have a huggy friend. She never said I smelled like curry, so I guess I wasn't crazy when I would enjoy sniffing my armpits- multiple times a day. I can hardly wait for that smell! Ahhhhhh. Big GrinBig GrinBlush

Hey is it okay if i soak it in water and then just drink it with water? *like taking a pills* i tried to eat it amd i almost throw up lol
Id throw up too. They are heinous to eat.
You could boil them up as a tea. Again start low to be safe.

I can't stand the smell either. So I just chew it once or twice and drink with water.

Yeah i need to reduce it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon