Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

update guySs :p

(20-07-2016, 07:56 AM)Annibelli Wrote:  Haha, thanks and most of my effort ist because you always kept me motivated with your thread Wink So thank you Smile

I just keep massaging and I hope that with time they grow more- i am just happy they respond to the massage Smile

(20-07-2016, 06:28 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(19-07-2016, 07:23 AM)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys Smile

I just wanted to share my tiny little progress: I almost gained 2 inches! I actually don't see it so much on my boobs, but the measuring tape says so and I guess it doesn't lie ^^ So, its not exactly 2 inches but its very close and it took a lot of time for me and consistent work. I wasn't doing it as regularly before but I am really sticking to the routine for 2 or 3 months now and its great to see the results! I hope for more growth (till 36 inches! ^^) and hope for you all that it works for you, too! Smile

Love

Annibelli

Congratulations !!! great news
I am soooo muchhh happpyyy for u Smile
That u get gooood results Smile

Gooood luck Smile

Always and always welcome Smile Smile
when i started i was also happy that my breast respond to massage for others its very little thing but for those who feel this happiness is great thing Smile
just massage and massage as much as u can and with time u see results of ur efforts Smile

Your results from massage are amazing Smile Do you think some of that is from gaining weight too or it is from massage alone? I am trying to grow my breasts with massage alone. Seeing your thread has inspired me to keep on massaging. Smile

(03-08-2016, 02:16 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  Your results from massage are amazing Smile Do you think some of that is from gaining weight too or it is from massage alone? I am trying to grow my breasts with massage alone. Seeing your thread has inspired me to keep on massaging. Smile

Thank you so much Smile
I didnt gain weight With massage and massage only helps your boobs in growing
If you have small frame body then try to gain some weight but
If you think you are healthy and no need to gain weight then only massage Smile
You want to grow your breast with massage then you can do it Smile
Everything is posssible Smile
nothing is impossible in this world Smile

Thank you. Smile Will stick to it and hope to see results like yours eventually. Smile

Always welcome and good luck Smile

I read your thread, congratulations on your growth firstly

I have one question, you said you grew an inch in 3 weeks, then another inch in 2 months or so, in january you were already 36'', did you manage to gain more inches since then or did you stay around 36'' ?

(23-08-2016, 12:32 AM)rateset Wrote:  I read your thread, congratulations on your growth firstly

I have one question, you said you grew an inch in 3 weeks, then another inch in 2 months or so, in january you were already 36'', did you manage to gain more inches since then or did you stay around 36'' ?

Good question :p
I am still massaging i cant leave my routine Big Grin
I didnt update my snaps and my current boobs size thats why everybody is more curious to know about my progress hahaaha Smile
my both breast are 8.5 inch now They were 36 inch but now they are towards 37 inch
8.5 inch means full B .before they were 8 inch means B cup
when they become 9 inch they will be C cup.As inch Increases it takes more time

Hi again Sweety Alissa! Congratulations on your growth!
I talked with you several months ago about massage. I've been doing it every day since March but I haven't seen much progress. About 1/2 -3/4 inch.. I'm wondering if massage just won't work any further for me. I wish I was making continuing progress like you are! But I'm going to keep at it anyway and hopefully things will change for me too!

This is my recent snap i uploaded for you people Smile Smile
I never upfate for my happiness but for other ladies to get more help
And do massage in their rest of life Smile

(23-08-2016, 04:29 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hi again Sweety Alissa! Congratulations on your growth!
I talked with you several months ago about massage. I've been doing it every day since March but I haven't seen much progress. About 1/2 -3/4 inch.. I'm wondering if massage just won't work any further for me. I wish I was making continuing progress like you are! But I'm going to keep at it anyway and hopefully things will change for me too!

Thank you so much again Smile
Are you following all my intructions as i said about massage?
I have been massaging since january with very little growth but i never loose hope

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon