update guySs :p

(23-05-2016, 08:04 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 06:13 PM)oovoa Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 07:46 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  hi everyone Smile Smile
my cell phone has broken thats why i cant update my recent picture
here is my recent picture of my boobbsss Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

wow !
gorgeous !

your thread is a motivation for me ( I am sure that you used to this Tongue )

I did massage with the same simple way you did in the past and I got a good result ( one cup size ) , but with a lot of pain ( because of stimulating prolactin ) .

Now I am pregnant Dodgy and do not know what i have to do !
and you
Thankssss dear Smile Smile Smile
Hahhahaha Big Grin

That's good you get good results but with a lot of pain that's not good
Massage never gives you pain If tu you are applying so much pressurewith your hands,during my periods when I massage then I feel some pain in my back but I didn't stop massaging lol that's totally normal thing because nothing happens
Again I will say please apply very very lite pressure if you feel pain this means that you are doing something is wrong

You gain one cup size and if you stop massaging then you may loose this one cup size because you have to continue massaing for 5-6 months for permanent results and body also get used to it

And you are pregnant,Congratssss Smile
In pregnancy breast size also increases ,massage is not harmful if you do in pregnancy but you can ask from your doctor Smile and then you can massage Smile
Good luck !

thankyou sweety !
yes , in pregnancy breast size increases but not that much , I want biggerTongue
I am thinking of excercising or massaging in different way but I am not sure how
effective it will be .

I think the pain that I experienced has nothing to do with lite pressure , maybe it is all about the nature of your body . I do notice that a friend of mine dose not feel the pain that I feel ,although we massage in the same way.

keep up in your journeyWink

(23-05-2016, 10:27 AM)oovoa Wrote:  
(23-05-2016, 08:04 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 06:13 PM)oovoa Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 07:46 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  hi everyone Smile Smile
my cell phone has broken thats why i cant update my recent picture
here is my recent picture of my boobbsss Tongue Big Grin Big Grin

wow !
gorgeous !

your thread is a motivation for me ( I am sure that you used to this Tongue )

I did massage with the same simple way you did in the past and I got a good result ( one cup size ) , but with a lot of pain ( because of stimulating prolactin ) .

Now I am pregnant Dodgy and do not know what i have to do !
and you
Thankssss dear Smile Smile Smile
Hahhahaha Big Grin

That's good you get good results but with a lot of pain that's not good
Massage never gives you pain If tu you are applying so much pressurewith your hands,during my periods when I massage then I feel some pain in my back but I didn't stop massaging lol that's totally normal thing because nothing happens
Again I will say please apply very very lite pressure if you feel pain this means that you are doing something is wrong

You gain one cup size and if you stop massaging then you may loose this one cup size because you have to continue massaing for 5-6 months for permanent results and body also get used to it

And you are pregnant,Congratssss Smile
In pregnancy breast size also increases ,massage is not harmful if you do in pregnancy but you can ask from your doctor Smile and then you can massage Smile
Good luck !

thankyou sweety !
yes , in pregnancy breast size increases but not that much , I want biggerTongue
I am thinking of excercising or massaging in different way but I am not sure how
effective it will be .

I think the pain that I experienced has nothing to do with lite pressure , maybe it is all about the naturdo noticthat a friend of mine dose not feel the pain that I feel ,althouwe massag

keep up in your journeyWink

But sometimes after child birth breast size goes to their normal size
Massage always relaxes body and soul

it never gives you pain I am not talking about only breast massage,other body massages and my friend also do the same massage that I am doing and she never feel pain like me,,,,,,
During period cramps sometime I massage my tummy and I feel good and relax

A very soft and lite touch to breast for massaging never gives you pain
I have been doing massage since Sep 2015 Smile

@Myral Smile

massage your breast in the following direction of arrow

Thank you for this inspirational thread Sweetyalissa! And congratulations for your wonderful progress!
I've been massaging for some months with very little progress but your kind of stories keep me motivated Smile that's why I also don't want to give up but believe I will also get results when I work hard Smile
Thanks for all the information also, it helped me a lot in figuring out how to massage correctly!

By the way, your breasts are really beautiful!

(06-06-2016, 09:23 PM)Rosaly Wrote:  Thank you for this inspirational thread Sweetyalissa! And congratulations for your wonderful progress!
I've been massaging for some months with very little progress but your kind of stories keep me motivated Smile that's why I also don't want to give up but believe I will also get results when I work hard Smile
Thanks for all the information also, it helped me a lot in figuring out how to massage correctly!

By the way, your breasts are really beautiful!

Always welcome Smile
Whenever you need help you can ask for the help I am always here Smile
Thanks for liking Smile

Hello SweetyAlissa,

Thank you so much to for you posting dedication!! I'm young like you and had some success in the past with message/supplements but gave up due to a negative attitude. You've inspired me to start again and stick with a massage routine. Thanks Big Grin

May I ask if you add anything to the olive oil or if your friend adds anything to her almond oil?

(17-07-2016, 11:54 PM)Kiddo10 Wrote:  Hello SweetyAlissa,

Thank you so much to for you posting dedication!! I'm young like you and had some success in the past with message/supplements but gave up due to a negative attitude. You've inspired me to start again and stick with a massage routine. Thanks Big Grin

May I ask if you add anything to the olive oil or if your friend adds anything to her almond oil?

always welcome Smile
if u see some growth with masage then u can feel big difference in future
Its very good if u start again Smile
Simple trick is that stick to ur routine just no matter what Smile

nope dont add anything to ur olive oil and almond oil just simple olive oil Smile and massage
i want to update my pik but pik is not uploading Sad
anyways goood luckkkk Smile

Hey guys Smile

I just wanted to share my tiny little progress: I almost gained 2 inches! I actually don't see it so much on my boobs, but the measuring tape says so and I guess it doesn't lie ^^ So, its not exactly 2 inches but its very close and it took a lot of time for me and consistent work. I wasn't doing it as regularly before but I am really sticking to the routine for 2 or 3 months now and its great to see the results! I hope for more growth (till 36 inches! ^^) and hope for you all that it works for you, too! Smile

Love

Annibelli

(19-07-2016, 07:23 AM)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys Smile

I just wanted to share my tiny little progress: I almost gained 2 inches! I actually don't see it so much on my boobs, but the measuring tape says so and I guess it doesn't lie ^^ So, its not exactly 2 inches but its very close and it took a lot of time for me and consistent work. I wasn't doing it as regularly before but I am really sticking to the routine for 2 or 3 months now and its great to see the results! I hope for more growth (till 36 inches! ^^) and hope for you all that it works for you, too! Smile

Love

Annibelli

Congratulations !!! great news
I am soooo muchhh happpyyy for u Smile
That u get gooood results Smile

Gooood luck Smile

Haha, thanks and most of my effort ist because you always kept me motivated with your thread Wink So thank you Smile

I just keep massaging and I hope that with time they grow more- i am just happy they respond to the massage Smile

(20-07-2016, 06:28 AM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  
(19-07-2016, 07:23 AM)Annibelli Wrote:  Hey guys Smile

Love

Annibelli

Congratulations !!! great news
I am soooo muchhh happpyyy for u Smile
That u get gooood results Smile

Gooood luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon