Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

(09-04-2016, 11:14 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I'm too damn lazy to do coconut massage every day Sad I skip out all the time. I was way better with being consistent last year, idk what to do for motivation. Maybe I should hang up posters of big boobied women like a teenage boy hahah

Lol, how would you explain that to people?

Don't beat yourself up about it, just keep going! There's times when I skip massages too, everyone does it occasionally. Just think about how much bigger they could get if you stick with it!

Hahaha, well we rarely have company here, so I'd just have to explain it to my bf.. He supports me and I don't think he'd mind some ladies, haha!

He helps out sometimes but I feel he's kinda inefficient lol so I end up doing it myself and he can squish however he wants after. I'll just try harder, I want the boobs!

Great job pink! I love your shape! I wanted to comment because I love those bras Smile

(10-04-2016, 03:32 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Great job pink! I love your shape! I wanted to comment because I love those bras Smile

Thanks! Yeah, I'm probably going to keep ordering from there haha.

I've recieved the silicone cup now. The suction is greater than I had anticipated lol. Trying to experiment with techniques or w/e right now. We'll see if this can make a difference!

(09-04-2016, 11:14 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I'm too damn lazy to do coconut massage every day Sad I skip out all the time. I was way better with being consistent last year, idk what to do for motivation. Maybe I should hang up posters of big boobied women like a teenage boy hahah

Hahaha. I know! why is it so hard to get motivated to massage every day??

P.S. Your girlies look great!!!! (I know we always want bigger ones... but your shape is lovely. I wanted to let you know.)

I don't know haha! I was pretty consistent after my post but then I started slacking off again -_- Aw, thank you! Poor bf has to hear me talk about boobs all the time lol.

(02-05-2016, 01:41 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I don't know haha! I was pretty consistent after my post but then I started slacking off again -_- Aw, thank you! Poor bf has to hear me talk about boobs all the time lol.

Lol I think everybody is probably talking about boobs to their partners. I know mine is probably tired of hearing about massage!

He's really sweet. He gets up before me and brings me a glass of milk and my "boobication" so I don't have to get up early before breakfast. Maybe he's waiting for bigger boobs just like me! Haha~

Really late update this time.. I take the pictures but have seriously not had time to even edit on computer with text etc until now so here comes a depressing update. Sad

I don't track my underbust much cause I don't think it's very important, but maybe I should. I just compared an older photo (week 16) to the latest, week 36, and it's quite a difference. Either I measure consistently inaccurate or I'm losing boobs and gaining back fat or some shit cause I can't see how else I could miss such a difference. It's pretty sad. Sad

Here are some deflated titties;

I've even been more consistent with massage, though I grew bored of the silicone cup. I've emailed NB-support and got some advice on dome size. I might get a NB next payday then. I'm still kind of concerned about pumping though.. I'm scared of saggy breasts, and I'm not 100% convinced that they won't get saggier by pumping, even if they might get bigger.

I've upped my pm dose and my nipples are crazy sensitive (upped a few weeks ago, sensitive nipples maybe 5 days ago), I'm hoping this is related to growth but I'm not seeing any action. Also, having my boobs shrink made me want to give fenugreek a second shot. I could just excercise more if I get fat.. Sad Maybe not 2 tablespoons of sugar in my tea.. Argh, I just want boobs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon