Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

Alright! A month has passed and it's time for the program thread debut! \o/

It's a very simple program, my first.

1 x 500mg PM (Ainterol)
4 - 6 x 500mg FG (sometimes I forget and only take 4, dunno if it matters much)

I do 20-40 min daily massage. Chi-rotations and "my own style" haha. Chi gets boring and squishing boobs generally feel nice so I just switch it up a little, focusing on sideboob and top of boobs.

That's it! I'm a little interested in the Maruman but I'm not ready to introduce something new quite yet. We'll see! n__n

My boobs have been sore since I've started taking PM so 1 capsule a day seems to be doing it so far. Ok, this might be tmi but I'm gonna share anyway haha. Since I got my bc in feb I've been having spotting preeetty much every day. With like breaks of 2-3 days tops. Really. Fucking. Annoying. No real periods. Just minimal fucking annoying spotting. PM cleared that right up lol. No more spotting! It just stopped and it's amazing~~ Even if my boobs don't explode I am fkn thankful haha.

Sorry for not editing pictures better, my pc is broken so I'm using my phone! Sad

I could only attach three files so here's pics for week 4~

Really good progress. I am sure they jiggle more now!

(30-08-2015, 11:45 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  I could only attach three files so here's pics for week 4~

That is fast growth ! Congrats

Wow good job, fast growth Smile do you take ainterol and fenugreek every day? Or do you cycle it? I haven't seen any results from ainterol cycling it yet and it's been 3 cycles Sad

Thank you! More sore than jiggly, but possibly in the future!

I don't cycle. Maybe I should put that in there... XD But yeah, fenugreek and pm daily. I'm sorry ai terol isn't working for you, maybe it'll take a few more cycles! Good luck~

Your girls are stunning! Do you have any issues taking pm every day? I just started using it and have been getting great results but I'm scared stopping at day 15 will loose me what I've gained. Do you break for your period?

Thanks! No, no problems so far. I don't think stopping on day 15 and resuming later will make you lose everything. I think most people cycle? It's probably alright to pause pm for a few days/week or whatever. People have really different programa and bodies. I don't stop, no.

So taking them daily hasn't affected your period at all?:o

Well, it stopped my bad spotting. So, positive effect I guess. I'm on my third day right now, I had a slight period pain for the first time but it passed. Other than that, nothing.

~ Edit ~
By the way, when you measure hips, do you measure around the hip bones or around biggest part of butt?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon