Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pink's quest for The Jigglyness

(06-10-2015, 03:51 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 03:30 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 10:18 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(05-10-2015, 05:12 AM)Ammako Wrote:  
(04-10-2015, 07:09 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Ainterol is best PM . Fenu , just buy in 500gm ,/ 1kg bag from ethnic stores . Don't get blinded by fancy names , organic etc .

How much should i take if i buy fenugreek seed?
I don't want to get overdose Tongue

I take teaspoonful soaked in water for min 8 hrs ( twice a day before taking any food )

Thank you for the suggestion Big Grin
I ordered 500gr of fenu seed and i can't wait to try it

You can grind fenu into powder , mix it with coconut oil make a paste for breast massage ----- warning --- strong smell Sad

I'll just eat it. It's also easier Haha Big Grin
Once my oil is run out I'll buy olive oil or coconut oil

Amazing progress. I might try your routine but I'm on birth control and don't know how pm will affect it

Hii, thanks! Doesn't the type of bc matter though? Maybe BO is better for you if you are worried about messing up your birth control.

A little update~

Boobs still at 78cm. Tenderness was lost a week or so ago so I've decided to double my dose of PM to 2 x 500mg a day. I take both in the morning with milk cause I'm always full at night from over eating lol.... Boobs are now sore again. I'm hoping they'll continue growing again. 2cm to first goal and I'm really impatient Sad

Ok, time for update. I'm using my boyfriends computer now so it's a lot more comfortable than writing a long post on my phone..

I stopped taking PM about one week ago. Honestly I just forgot one day, my spotting lessened and I decided it was time for a break anyway. It got really heavy after 2 days but it's completely gone now which is awesome. I'm low on PM anyway and ordered more like 2 weeks ago, not sure when it'll arrive but it won't matter much as I'm waiting anyway. Miscalculating how muchy FG I need I'm low on that too and have ordered. But this time from my country so it'll probably be here next week.

I'm a bit curious about having an anti androgen in my program. I've bought a tea with spearmint (28%....) and some licorice root (it's like 8th place in ingredients so I'm guessing it's far from enough to cause problems) and I don't like the taste. I really don't like mint. I'm adding a shitload of sugar and milk to make it taste like chewing gum instead of toothpaste and it's kind of ok. So, I think spearmint tea (100%) is out. So I'm considering reishi instead.

My current program seems to work, so I'll wait a bit with reishi I think, idk. My boobs swelled to a 79.5cm two days ago and they're at 79cm right now. I'm going to sound a bit negative now but I'm kind of dissapointed. I thought it'd show up more, but I barely see it. I can see it clearly in my bras though. Only one fits me now and two push-up bras are kind of borderline.

My old size was about a 60D I think, which sounds ridiculous but my sister size was 70B which is a lot easier to buy so I'd just wear that. 70B now gives me quadboobs, so that's nice. The push-up bras are 65C, so still sister size but I think the shape of the cups allow me to still wear them. The only bra that fits ok is a 65E. I feel like I'm lying, putting it on. It is gapping in the top part a bit I think, but the same model in 65D cut into my boobs. I tried another 65D a few days ago and it was also too small.

I think what I'm trying to say is that bra sizes are fucking decieving and I can't call myself even a C-cup even though I know what size actually fits. Does anyone else feel this? Sad 60bands(28) are really small so even small boobs get "big cup-sizes". (Look at me apologizing already haha)

So, drinking spearmint & licorice root tea right now, doing massages. I'll resume FG shortly, unsure about PM, maybe 3 weeks from now will be good. (If they shrink, I'll probably get scared and start sooner, idk) Honestly, besides spotting, still no side effects of anything.

I'll update with pictures next week. Trying to keep it at 4 weeks apart until I reach whatever my goal will be, haha. Right now, with how I feel about my results so far, I'm thinking 90cm might be too small a difference for me. We'll see. It's a long way there, haha ;_; I'll include pictures of me in bras next time too so maybe you can share your thoughts on that?

This was a long-ass post, sorry! Please enjoy Anri Sugihara's boobs! :3

Okay, so I've reached my first goal of 80cm. Feels like it would show more but oh well, boobs. Still on only FG & spearmint/licorice tea + massage. PM has arrived but I'm waiting a week or two. So new short term goal will be 85cm!

Anyway, progress for this month;

Love, Pink~

(02-11-2015, 12:53 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Okay, so I've reached my first goal of 80cm. Feels like it would show more but oh well, boobs. Still on only FG & spearmint/licorice tea + massage. PM has arrived but I'm waiting a week or two. So new short term goal will be 85cm!

Love, Pink~

Congratulations Big Grin
You look great!

(02-11-2015, 01:00 PM)Ammako Wrote:  
(02-11-2015, 12:53 PM)PinkTable Wrote:  Okay, so I've reached my first goal of 80cm. Feels like it would show more but oh well, boobs. Still on only FG & spearmint/licorice tea + massage. PM has arrived but I'm waiting a week or two. So new short term goal will be 85cm!

Love, Pink~

Congratulations Big Grin
You look great!

Thanks~ <3

After being on just FG a few weeks my boobs didn't shrink, thankfully. So I guess what I have so far is permanent. It's still at 80 but haven't grown any more. Will start PM again, 500mg Ainterol, from monday. Hopefully things will start growing again. I've grown to like spearmint tea just fine(with sugar) and have gotten 100% spearmint this time so I'll be having two cups a day, every day. Don't really have much more to update, so I guess that's it for this time.

Ok, so this is kinda starting to feel more like a blog than a thread on a forum but I'm just going to keep posting as this is the only place I track things.

Soo... I've never had fat on my stomach until now. Didn't quite understand where the hell it came from as I've always eaten like a pig, but I'm thinking fenugreek is the culprit. In the last year I've only gained muscle and all of a sudden there's some fluff on my tummy. Not. Pleased. I realize at my weight a little fat is ok, but only on tummy? I'm a dancer and I feel like shit when I see myself in the mirror in a leotard if I can see fat on my tummy. It's just a little fat so far, so I think it will be gone fairly soon through excercise but I'm still kind of upset. Fenugreek is out from now on. So, only PM and spearmint tea. Was going to massage with coconut oil, don't know what happened to that, I should do that..

Other than sudden tummy fat I've gained 1cm in bust. Sadly, also 2cm waist fml Smile
Boobs are positive, I will try to stay positive... Sad <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon