Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca is Awesome!

Everyone response to things differently... I've read that like helping boost the booty you gotta exercise for it to be effective. I have been looking at different brands to try. Also there are different types of Maca. Red,black, and another color. So that might be the reason? It has helped me with my issues in the booby department. Normally after my menstrual cycle, my boobies are deflated. For the past 2 1/2 months I've been using maca. I don't have this problem. Hopefully this will help others along the way.

(29-07-2015, 10:10 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Not sure yet if this is helping me in the boob department but at least I can report that it puts me in good mood and gives me a lot of energy in the morning.

I can also report long vivid dreams when I take maca

Ah would it be the maca?Sad I had horrible vivid and indeed very long dreams about many kind of subjects, as if I was dreaming for hours last weeks. And I did took maca every other day.
Further some booty growth for sureTongue

sure its safe??
i was takin PM for a year n when i tried to quit it game me HORRIBLE migraines ill never take it again Sad
now im scared to take anything.. n i wanna grow boobies n butt, but not stomach =/
any advice? im scared to take maca..
n i can only buy from ebay as im international :p so im scared to buy some not original stuff uh

(07-08-2015, 10:22 PM)anima88 Wrote:  sure its safe??
i was takin PM for a year n when i tried to quit it game me HORRIBLE migraines ill never take it again Sad
now im scared to take anything.. n i wanna grow boobies n butt, but not stomach =/
any advice? im scared to take maca..
n i can only buy from ebay as im international :p so im scared to buy some not original stuff uh

I'm not sure its safe either, it makes me a bit jittery sometimes.

how long uve been takin it? did it help at all in boobies? Smile

(07-08-2015, 10:32 PM)anima88 Wrote:  how long uve been takin it? did it help at all in boobies? Smile

7 capsules but not in a row. I only saw it a bit weightgain overall,especially my butt maybe 200 grams in weight vast.

Something I wondered about Maca. It's got impressive reviews in this forum, but I noticed that it doesn't seem much used in Europe. NBE formulations from Europe never use it and nothing from the Far East either where NBE is so popular.

(14-04-2024, 12:44 PM)Celina V Wrote:  Something I wondered about Maca. It's got impressive reviews in this forum, but I noticed that it doesn't seem much used in Europe. NBE formulations from Europe never use it and nothing from the Far East either where NBE is so popular.

Maca as an herb is native to the Americas and difficult to grow outside of the Andes Mountains I believe.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon