Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca is Awesome!

So I haven't posted much on here, as I have been trying to understand NBE better. I've messed around with some herbs which was messing with too much. My acne went out of control. So I quit for a moment. Cleanse my body of the herbs I had been taking! Then I heard of MACA! I LOVE the way maca is all around good for the body. Organic Maca is the way to go for me. Maca has seriously help me in many ways. First the most important part is my boobs don't look like saggy tea bags. The girls are filling up in the top area! Yayyyyyy! I do use my noggleberry about 3-4 times a week for at least an hour. With a goo I made of fennel seed and olive oil. I read it on here somewhere. I heated it up and put it into a dark colored bottle. Second, after having my 3rd child, I had a red dot on my face. Looked like a had a zit at all times. Maca has almost cleared it up as well. Third, I feel good. That I haven't felt in a long time. I take 2 in the morning after a small bite to eat. And 1 with lunch. So 3 a day like the bottle says. I love Maca. I eat with I cause I'm kinda funny with medicine. Well just had to share with ya'll! It's been great for me! [/b]
Thumbs Up 

Yaaay! I want to start using it. What dosage/brand are your capsules? and have you noticed any weight gain? Great progress and good luck!

Second that. I found raw maca made me feel results, as in energy / libido but gelatinized not so much. But the traditional preparation of maca was cooked so it eludes me.

Organic Maca 500mg capsules by Navitas. (I think.) I bought it from vitamin shop. It cost like 23$ I'm trying to add a picture but it is saying it's too large... if you got to vitamin shop website. It has a green label and it looks like it has a turnip on it.

No weight gain. Which I wouldn't mind a few pounds... I have noticed in my jeans my butt is harder to pull up. Wouldn't hurt me in that area as well. But as far as my tummy area so far so good. Will definitely keeping Maca!♡

(29-07-2015, 04:44 PM)☆Danielle☆ Wrote:  Organic Maca 500mg capsules by Navitas. (I think.) I bought it from vitamin shop. It cost like 23$ I'm trying to add a picture but it is saying it's too large... if you got to vitamin shop website. It has a green label and it looks like it has a turnip on it.

As far as the picture goes, just resize it with MS Paint or whatever software you use. The size I upload is like 680 x 900 or there abouts.

I find anything smaller, and you might as well post an old fashioned micro dot. (old fashioned way of taking and saving documents, but you had to have a very strong magnifier to read)

Yaay! I think I'm going to make my purchase. Would it be these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002PAAVRU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2FSTWVC43YBJ1 ?

Yea! Wow its cheaper online. That's it!

Not sure yet if this is helping me in the boob department but at least I can report that it puts me in good mood and gives me a lot of energy in the morning.

I can also report long vivid dreams when I take maca

(29-07-2015, 10:10 PM)Neverloosehope Wrote:  Not sure yet if this is helping me in the boob department but at least I can report that it puts me in good mood and gives me a lot of energy in the morning.

I can also report long vivid dreams when I take maca

I used that brand and had different experience s each time using it but when I went up to 2 tabs I had heart palpitations so I think that's an effective brand

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon