Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just curious...NBE and smoking green?

(25-07-2015, 08:17 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Hannah are you in holland? Because I think that's usually the missconception of most potent weed comes from. I love Dutch weed, loooovee it and definitely very good quality but it's potency is nothing comparing to the Bedouin weed I've tried in the desert here in the Middle East. Or Moroccan hash, that shit is off the hook. And Dutch weed isn't good everywhere in holland, touristic places like amsterdam have the worst quality. I prefer The Hague or even Rotterdam.
I haven't been to The states or South America but my friends tell me it's not that impressive the quality there. It's illegal in my country but you can get it easily. Ella it's totally worth a try. A nice relaxing buzz unlike alcohol.
Cannabis love y'all Smile

Thats why I said one of the best, especially in this region..when I ie smoked Spanish weed I did barely felt a thing.. It was like a cigaret to me. And morrocan hash is indeed the thing, ha ha. Dont wanna smoke that straight before an important event.:p
But you know a lot about my country, do you have family over here? And touristic places are ofcourse a NO go, they use tricks with selling their stuff to make more money with it. It can even be dangerous for your health if you get the wrong stuff.Sad But I would like to smoke some good middle east hash once again..Love that stuff, you feel it more in the body instead of in the mind..You know what I mean?:p
I think Ella, if you've never tried it you should go on a holiday because it's worth it to try it once at least.

AquaA- here in the United States, California tries to say it has the best weed. But nothing I've found can beat the Hawaiian grown stuff. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm. The taste is awesome, and something about growing in the nutrient rich volcanic soil makes it out of the world.
In my state its still illegal (we have a petition gathering signatures at the courthouse though). But its not hard to come by, at all LOL I've not noticed any difference either-but I'm not always the most observant when it comes to my body (working on that- trying to become friends w what I see in the mirror). I smoke pretty heavy too, so I'm.sure if it was gonna have an affect it would have by now. I have smoked ever day for the last 3-4yrs (minus, maybe, 2 weeks total over that time period) Like, multiple times a day LOL my tolerance is really high, which sucks really. I have found that if I stop smoking for even 12hrs I lose all appetite. I cant seem to get hungry anymore without it, unless its been 2-3days. It is super good for helping relax and deal w stress. And its better than having to stay zombies out on the prescription anxiety and depression pills they had me.on. Yuck! Those things made me feel so unnatural.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon