Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

just curious...NBE and smoking green?

If this isn't an "allowed" topic, I am sorry, please remove my post. And if its already been discussed, sorry I was too lazy to search lol

I am just curious about NBE and if/how it is impacted at all by other "herbs". Particularly marijuana. I know here in the USA alot of states have, or are considering legalizing (not sure why we ever made such a beneficial plant illegal-but that's another rant lol). So, if its still illegal where you are, im sorry, but im not encouraging law breaking in any way.

Just curious if any one knows or has experienced any effects on NBE from smoking, or ingesting, on a regular basis. I'm sure maybe Lotus or SurferJoe, or someone else with all that sciency knowledge might have an answer.

(23-07-2015, 03:47 PM)geminidoll619 Wrote:  If this isn't an "allowed" topic, I am sorry, please remove my post. And if its already been discussed, sorry I was too lazy to search lol

I am just curious about NBE and if/how it is impacted at all by other "herbs". Particularly marijuana. I know here in the USA alot of states have, or are considering legalizing (not sure why we ever made such a beneficial plant illegal-but that's another rant lol). So, if its still illegal where you are, im sorry, but im not encouraging law breaking in any way.

Just curious if any one knows or has experienced any effects on NBE from smoking, or ingesting, on a regular basis. I'm sure maybe Lotus or SurferJoe, or someone else with all that sciency knowledge might have an answer.

I would think it would be counter productive. I know there has been a lot of men who, doctor's think, got Gynecomastia just due from smoking weed.

If all it does is kill the DHT, then no worries. BUT, if it increases E in otherwise normal person, I would think it would then have a cancelling effect. Lotus or someone else might already have that info tho.

(23-07-2015, 05:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(23-07-2015, 03:47 PM)geminidoll619 Wrote:  If this isn't an "allowed" topic, I am sorry, please remove my post. And if its already been discussed, sorry I was too lazy to search lol

I would think it would be counter productive. I know there has been a lot of men who, doctor's think, got Gynecomastia just due from smoking weed.

If all it does is kill the DHT, then no worries. BUT, if it increases E in otherwise normal person, I would think it would then have a cancelling effect. Lotus or someone else might already have that info tho.

Interesting answer iaboy.
I dont have anything beneficial to add, but I'm actually quite curious.
Though I thought ''greens'' are adaptogens right? Doing something with the hypothalamus part off the brain.
So researching the hypothalamus and breast growth MIGHT bring you some answers..

Based on experience, I haven't noticed any effects of smoking weed/hash on NBE. I go on for a few months smoking on daily basis then I stop for another few months (usually when I'm studying). Haven't seen any effect with or without. It just makes it harder to follow an NBE plan when you're stoned though, I get to lazy and trippy to massage lol

I would love to have access to weed but sadly its illegal here, I guess with many other countries too?
I would have thought if you are a high stress person with raised cortisol then you're whole bodies going to be out of wack. If smoking weed "responsibly" chills you out and makes you less stressed it would be beneficial? Just my thoughts..

Its by far not illegal in my country..I think we have the one of best quality´s worldwide..Maybe so strong that you could die from itTongue My dog once ate it, she was gone(sleeping) for a long time, and the dog has adhd normally. Have you ever tried it btw Ella? Since its illegalDodgy
But I did it in the past and sometimes still do it in weekends. And its making me very relaxed and chilled out, I also sleep like a rose with it..No nightmares or waking up in the middle of the night..None of that. But it takes away your time..damn time flies with it.Huh And its making you very unproductive too, just like Aqua mentioned, ha ha lol.
It can also lift your mood btw. But you can also become stuck in a sad or bad moment, so you have to use it on the right moment..Probably because itss an adaptogen.

Hannah are you in holland? Because I think that's usually the missconception of most potent weed comes from. I love Dutch weed, loooovee it and definitely very good quality but it's potency is nothing comparing to the Bedouin weed I've tried in the desert here in the Middle East. Or Moroccan hash, that shit is off the hook. And Dutch weed isn't good everywhere in holland, touristic places like amsterdam have the worst quality. I prefer The Hague or even Rotterdam.
I haven't been to The states or South America but my friends tell me it's not that impressive the quality there. It's illegal in my country but you can get it easily. Ella it's totally worth a try. A nice relaxing buzz unlike alcohol.
Cannabis love y'all Smile

(23-07-2015, 05:52 PM)iaboy Wrote:  

It DOES tend to have a lot of E, or is of the female side of the spectrum.
The reason they keep it illegal is because the government is the biggest drug dealer on the block and they don't want others horning in on their territory! Besides, even if you get busted with THEIR weed, they basically get you coming and going! They get the money from you buying it from them, then they arrest you for having it and get more of your money in fines! A perfect set-up!! They also don't want you to know that it (as well as nearly 400 other natural things, most of which you can get in your grocery store!) cures cancer!

(24-07-2015, 08:57 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  I would love to have access to weed but sadly its illegal here, I guess with many other countries too?
I would have thought if you are a high stress person with raised cortisol then you're whole bodies going to be out of wack. If smoking weed "responsibly" chills you out and makes you less stressed it would be beneficial? Just my thoughts..
Ella, if you're still looking to gain weight, grass might be just the ticket!! You'll get the munchies and pork out and gain a few pounds in no time!

The Great Smoke-Off!
https://youtu.be/ohFHsOBuLc4

A Child's Garden Of Grass
https://youtu.be/jw5mvMJ-eUs

Enjoy!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon