Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

You look great, Odille, as usual. Smile

Sweet char Smile

I'm on my period now and that great swelling of the pic is gone. I can't wait for it to be permanentSmile

Now that I'm searching about P:E2 ratio again, I've found that in most of the sites about hormonal testing and progesterone therapy, the optimal P:E2 range for young healthy ovulating women should be around 300:1, and in some places they even refer 600:1.

So if I'm doing the math right, my P:E is around 10/12 (converting or not converting to moles) It's extremely low..!?! (even for the 20:1 - 170:1 range)

To have that ratio (300:1) I would have to have a progesterone value higher than the P reference values. And even lower levels of E2.
What's wrong here?!

Here's a nice article about fibrocystic breasts and natural approaches to it.

http://drtorihudson.com/articles/natural...c-breasts/

I was reading about fibrocystic breasts and also about tuberous breasts and, oils like primrose and castor oil, usually came up linked to a natural approach to the subject. Then I was reading about a girl with tuberous breasts that before starting her NBE program with herbs and pumping, she aplied for some time warm pads embedded in castor oil on her boobies in order to try to dissolve some of the fibrous tissue that constrict tuberous breasts, especially around the nipple. So as I always have castor oil at home I've decided to do this for about an hour with a warm pad. I have fibrocystic breasts and in my left breast I have a very big lump, and I have to tell you girls that right now it is so much less protruding. It seems that it works at least with nodules. Hope it helps dissolving the fibrous tissue that tights the lower pole and nipple too. Lymphatic massage usually helps me with my big lump as well.

After a while, some updating..

I've been doing a different program for the last cycles.
I was and still am with terrible acne, so I've decided to stop mucuna, maca and had to start taking spironolactone.
As I have low levels of hormones, including DHEA, but especially progesterone, I've added pregnenolone 10mg/day, all cycle. I was also taking PM powder and using PC all cycle. Along with fish oil and inositol. I was not having any great swelling, so I've decided for the last month to add progesterone internally, with progest E complex oil for a few days during luteal. Well, that days my breasts changed their shape, they were more round, very round, but also less protruding and very very tight. Maybe they were developing sidewards with progesterone, but they were smaller and I didn't like the feeling.

Now my breasts are back to their normal shape and less tight. I keep thinking that massage is the key, even pumping doesn't work so well if I don't massage before, for an hour or so. But pumping helps with the shape, I'm insisting in pumping the lower pole especially, and it's getting more round and lower (idk if it's understandable..)

I remember that Lotus once told me that spironolactone could perpetuate the low E levels, but I was with terrible acne, so.. I'll try to stop spiro. And as I was not having any swelling with PM powder and PC all cycle, I'm going back to my original program, when I had the best swelling. Well, not exactly the original but..Here's what I'm thinking now:

* not gonna take maca, mucuna and pregnenolone because of the acne issues;
* Try not to take spironolactone
* Massage, massage , massage
* Pumping
* Fish oil, 5-htp, CO, Aminos
* green tea, spearmint tea

Follicular:
* Vitex
* Reishi
* White Peony
* massage with CO, lavander oil

Luteal:
* DQ
* Reishi
* White peony
* PC
* massage with walnut oil

Wondering if should keep taking PM powder...

Here's a before and after pic.

The 2nd pic was my best cycle till now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh my gosh odile that's such great progress! They're protruding so much more now Smile have you been consistent with your program?

(16-02-2016, 12:21 AM)Odile Wrote:  Here's a before and after pic.

The 2nd pic was my best cycle till now.

They are perfect!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon