Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program with pics :)) Aromatase on the way!

So i'm starting a new program and i want to share with you as well as future progress.

Just a few lines about my NBE journey. I've started some years ago cycling PM SP FG, but didn't see great results so i lost some motivation and stopped. In the end of last year i've started taking maca to balance hormones, along with some vitamins and DQ but then had to stop because i was always vomiting.

Now, looking for my hormonal board, i'm starting a new program.
Here's my hormonal results.

Hormone || Result || Reference Values

T3 || 1.40 ng/mL || 0.82 - 1.79
T4 free || 1.23 ng/dL || 0.80 - 1.90
TSH || 2.799 mU/L || 0.400 -4.000
Prolactin || 20.4 ng/mL || 3.1 - 25.0
FSH || 5.2 mUI/mL || follicular phase - 3.03 8.0 || ovulatory peak - 2.55 - 16.6 || luteal phase - 1.38 - 5.47
Total testosterone || 56 ng/dL || < 118
Delta-4-androtenediona || 2.39 ng/mL || 0.10 - 2.99
Estradiol || 83 || follicular phase - 20 - 160 || ovulatory peak - 34 - 400 || luteal phase - 27 - 246
Plasmatic cortisol || 12.2 || 5.0 - 25.0
DHEA-S || 79 || 29 - 781

Progesterone wasn't tested so i can't see if i'm estrogen or progesterone dominant, but through this results i can detect that i have low levels of estrogen, low dhea, high prolactin and high androstenedione. So what seems to me is that aromatase is the way to go first, to take advantage of the high levels of androstenedione.

My new program based on this:

* Gaining weight
* Try eating good and organic

* Maca - To help increase DHEA
* White peony - Promote Aromatase to convert T and Andros into E
* Fenugreek - adaptogenic, prolactin
* Red Reishi - Anti-DHT
*Dong Quai - to promote Progesterone - during luteal (i've taken vitex in the last luteal but still researching so i'll change to DQ this next luteal)
* Amino Acids before bed time

*Massage - coconut oil, sesame oil, macadamia oil

I do take some vitamins. I do not take them all every day.
*Fish oil * Collagen * Vitamin E * Calcium

I do take vitamin E and also sometimes Mucuna Pruriens to decrease a bit the levels of prolactin, as i have already high levels and it can be holding down the levels of E.

It's been hard to gain weight since i've been prone to vomiting for the last months. That's why i'm starting with very low doses of herbs and vitamins this time and then gradually ramp up from there.

Starting point:
1st pic - October 2014 - 50kg (1,62cm)
Didn't make any consistent program between these months.
2nd and 3rd pics - May 2015 - some days after having started this new program - 52kg

Can't wait to start noogling Smile and see the results with this program.

forgot..I also drink green tea and dandelion tea, and use too lavender oil to massage

Your breasts are lovely. Good luck with your program, it sounds really good. Smile

Btw. my prolactin was also around 20, my DHEA was low and estradiol was low too.
Oh and my androstenedione was also pretty high in the past, so we have similar test results.

May I ask how old you are?

(23-05-2015, 06:37 PM)peggy Wrote:  Your breasts are lovely. Good luck with your program, it sounds really good. Smile

Btw. my prolactin was also around 20, my DHEA was low and estradiol was low too.
Oh and my androstenedione was also pretty high in the past, so we have similar test results.

May I ask how old you are?

Thanks Peggy, so sweet. I'm 24. And how's your hormonal situation right now? I've saw that you're starting a new program, good luck with that. And nice progressSmile your shape and nipples have developed so well.

Saw that you had a longer cycle while taking vitex, my experience was the contrary, last month i took vitex and i had my cycle shortened for 25 days.

Hey Odile, I haven't tested my hormones since then, so I have no idea. But I guess, they are more or less the same. That's interesting that your cycle was shorter with Vitex. Our bodies are so complicated...

Thanks for wishing me good luck with my new program. Smile

(25-05-2015, 09:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hey Odile, I haven't tested my hormones since then, so I have no idea. But I guess, they are more or less the same. That's interesting that your cycle was shorter with Vitex. Our bodies are so complicated...

Have you tested your progesterone too that time Peggy? How's the relation between levels of progest and estro?

I'm very curious about my levels of progesterone but doc didn't test. Because it's usual that bottom heavy girls have estrogen dominance, but as my E levels are already low, for me to be E dominante i would have to have really low progesterone levels.

Well, unfortunatly i haven't received my noogleberry yet:/ The company says that it arrived on the 18th but i didn't receive anything at my mail box and the national post office says that it never entered my country or they would be able to find it on their informatic system. And noogleberry it's not helping that much. Hope to solve this situation soon.

(26-05-2015, 05:34 PM)Odile Wrote:  
(25-05-2015, 09:45 PM)peggy Wrote:  Hey Odile, I haven't tested my hormones since then, so I have no idea. But I guess, they are more or less the same. That's interesting that your cycle was shorter with Vitex. Our bodies are so complicated...

Have you tested your progesterone too that time Peggy? How's the relation between levels of progest and estro?

My progesterone level was very low too.
You can see my results here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20602&pid=114949#pid114949

You will do great with noogleberry. You already have a lot of tissue to begin with! Good luck!

(28-05-2015, 07:00 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  You will do great with noogleberry. You already have a lot of tissue to begin with! Good luck!

Thanks Jennifer for the encouraging words. Hope to receive my noogleberry soon. I really have good fellings about pumping, the only drawback is having some lumps in my breasts, so i'm a little affraid of hurting them.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon