Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New Program w/ pic

Rainbow 

I've decided to retry adding herbs into my program of Binaural/Hypnosis and oil massage starting today.
My current program:

Binaural/Hypnosis:
Boobster Xtreme
Heart Opening Frequency (Underneath subliminals and binaurals)
Binaurals (1-3xs) (1,2)
Visual & Auditory Subliminals (1-2xs a week) (1,2)
Hypnosis(3-10xs a month) (1,2)

Massage:
Female Deer w/ Personal massage mixture

Herbs:
Flaxseed Oil 1400mg
Dandelion Root 550mg
MSM 1500mg (x6)
PM 220mg (x3)
Fennel 480mg (x3)

Vaping:
Banana Nut bread flavoring w/ 4 drops Fenugreek oil

ETC:
Women's Multi
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Glucosamine w/ Condrotine and MSM multi

My current status:
[Image: 71odag.jpg]

I will begin to keep track of phases and etc once I get ahold of some BC and level out my wacked out hormones. Incidentally, I will be tweaking the program if any problems arise because of the items taken. Will update soon. *crosses fingers*

As of today on BC. Don't think I'll be changing my program unless I encounter problems though.

So the lack of support I've been guessing at I suppose is merely confirmed at this point. I'll no longer be posting to this forum. I'd really appreciate it if a admin could delete this thread since I am really less than uncomfortable at having myself exposed now.

Hey! Cheer up, I myself did not receive any feedback a few times. Good luck on your journey! You have a pretty figure and a good base to work on. I am starting from base 0, and after seeing your photo I convinced myself that I am an AA or maybe even AAA( was in denial). So be happy with what you have. My concern is regarding the combination of BCP and herbs. I also just started the BCP and not sure what to do after this. My boobs never grew from BCP so I am still considering NBE.

Hey Orangepeels,

Don't get discouraged when people don't reply, most people are guests who don't want to make an account.

You already have some good growth! May I ask how you got from 32 band to 34 though? Wouldn't you just go to 32B?

Good luck on growing let me know how PM works Smile I'm on BO but I think I'll take a break lol. Noogling and massage for me!

(08-05-2015, 05:24 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  So the lack of support I've been guessing at I suppose is merely confirmed at this point. I'll no longer be posting to this forum. I'd really appreciate it if a admin could delete this thread since I am really less than uncomfortable at having myself exposed now.

Orangepeels,

We'd (admin) like you to reconsider leaving, you just have to stick with it and not take it personally. We've all gone through dry spells where people don't respond for some reason or another. Personally, I have about 10-12 threads with no comments, no big deal though. This engage is actually more therapeutic for the poster, and by that I mean you're documenting your plan more for your benefit than for others, if they wish to participate so be it, have some fun in the process.

Smile

(08-05-2015, 11:16 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey Orangepeels,

Don't get discouraged when people don't reply, most people are guests who don't want to make an account.

You already have some good growth! May I ask how you got from 32 band to 34 though? Wouldn't you just go to 32B?

Good luck on growing let me know how PM works Smile I'm on BO but I think I'll take a break lol. Noogling and massage for me!

I gained weight from the fenugreek. It is not a good thing. Seriously haha.

Fenugreek is a mixed blessing. It can cause temporary selling. I say that because when I went off it for 10 days, I lost a 1/2 inch. Sad
I got it back when I restarted.

The big thing for me though is that I can literally breathe easier when I am taking it. For some, it can really help with respiratory problems.

Wow. :/ I am a 29" underbust, I used to be fatter so I was that size, 34B...
I don't think I can be anything bigger. Sad My mom was a B cup so..

My measurements are 29-33.5-32 right now, I guess a 30D - 32C - 34B? Ah, so I look like a 34B anyway. But I've been doing isochronic tones mostly, I am too young for herbs, still growing so herbs could throw off my hormones in the body. My breasts feel heavier lately and swelling.

Finally someone that has breasts that look like mine! (Except mine are shallow and not as round, sadly. :/) Do you have any tips how to get a fuller/rounder shape? Size wasn't a huge issue with me, it was my shape that made my broad shoulders stand out and my hips look narrow thanks to my breasts! My measurements for that is 36" hip, 26.5" tight/ 27" looser waist and 33.5/34" bust.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon