Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Orangepeels' New Boobie Butter

I've blown up the forum with alot of posts lately. *shrugs* Anyway, I wanted to keep track of my progress by noting my new Boobie butter concoction which has already begun to show signs of swelling! This mixture absorbed straight away.

Ingredients:
Oils
Lavender Oil (entire small bottle)
Olive Oil (whatever preferred)
Baby Oil (2-3 squirts) for extra scent
Argan Oil (1/4 bottle)
Coconut Milk (contains coconut oils)
Flaxseed Oil (1/2 bottle)
Lotions
Vaseline Total Moisture (Vitamine E) (6-8 pumps)
Vaseline Cocoa Butter (as much as needed to butter-ify)

I am also going to be adding a small amount of other hydrating lotions like Udderly Smooth to thicken the mixture slightly with a minuscule shot of icyhot for an extra boost.

Hi,

I'm worried about baby oil, especially if they contain paraffins, and vasoline. I realize they are meant for the skin, but in this case it seems a lot of it is supposed to absorb and interact.

I think if a small amount of essential oil works, then it stops working, it means it absorbed and worked, but the response dulls. Meaning mixing up or alternating allows less to be used to more effect. Lavender is good. If your mix keeps working with lavender, then it means it has a lot right in the formula.

(29-04-2015, 11:47 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Hi,

I'm worried about baby oil, especially if they contain paraffins, and vasoline. I realize they are meant for the skin, but in this case it seems a lot of it is supposed to absorb and interact.

I think if a small amount of essential oil works, then it stops working, it means it absorbed and worked, but the response dulls. Meaning mixing up or alternating allows less to be used to more effect. Lavender is good. If your mix keeps working with lavender, then it means it has a lot right in the formula.

I don't think the Vasoline lotion has any jelly in it Smile

But thanks for the information! I massage up to 3 times a day so I'll make sure to only use the butter once every other day at most, and combine other light combinations for massage other times.

Update:
I diluted the mixture with more cocoa butter and mixed in fenugreek oil. It's still an every-other-day use though for my 3x's a day moisture/massage.

The oil is alot stronger than the caplets were, but I'm hoping the external application will do the trick. It completely overpowered the other scents in the mixture. I enjoy the smell though, and put a body splash overtop that makes me smell very fall-scented. Smelling out of season isn't the worst thing. At least I smell good right!

Quick update:

The smell of the batter is dissipating from even the jar which might be from the ingredients mixing more fully. The mixture is loosing alot of the thickess and absorbing even better.

However, I am loosing sensitivity in my breasts/nipples while before they were intensely so. My hypnosis/subliminal program gets them to respond a bit still but Im hoping this sensitivity issue will end once I'm done with my journey or change up my butter after it's emptied. I'm getting growth so I can't entirely compain!

(29-04-2015, 08:09 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I've blown up the forum with alot of posts lately. *shrugs* Anyway, I wanted to keep track of my progress by noting my new Boobie butter concoction which has already begun to show signs of swelling! This mixture absorbed straight away.

Ingredients:
Oils
Lavender Oil (entire small bottle)
Olive Oil (whatever preferred)
Baby Oil (2-3 squirts) for extra scent
Argan Oil (1/4 bottle)
Coconut Milk (contains coconut oils)
Flaxseed Oil (1/2 bottle)
Lotions
Vaseline Total Moisture (Vitamine E) (6-8 pumps)
Vaseline Cocoa Butter (as much as needed to butter-ify)

I am also going to be adding a small amount of other hydrating lotions like Udderly Smooth to thicken the mixture slightly with a minuscule shot of icyhot for an extra boost.

Did you make any changes to your oil mix?

You say 1/2 bottle of Flaxseed Oil, what size bottle?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon