Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging with Flaxseed Oil?

(08-05-2015, 11:19 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey myyear,

how did you bear with the smell of sesame oil? lol i tried massaging with it for the past 2 days and boy it was strong. I kept thinking of cooking some Korean food when I was massaging lol. I mixed it with coconut and olive oil though so it kinda smells like peanuts. But I'm going to keep at it to see if I get results like you too Smile

and good job to you too Orangepeels! A whole cup size pretty much, I have only gained half an inch lol

I never really smelled sesame oil when rubbing it on me. Which is weird because everyone talks about the smell. I guesd it wasnt over bearing for me(: and have you seen any results yet? Like fullness etc. oh by the way how long dod it take you to gain half an inch?

Hola, como os va con el aceite de linaza?, de verdad que se notan resultados?

I massaged with flax seed oil for about a month, I noticed some small changes. I don't think I used it often enough to get permanent results. The smell got to me too, but I might try it again.

Ladies,
Exactly how do you massage with these oils? With what motions, I mean?

Some years ago, when I was first on the board, everybody did the chi massage, which goes inwards, but now it seems you have to do it the other way? I´m pretty confused about this, am wondering if I was doing more harm than good with the chi because it did not grow as much as I could and I also got some lumps.

(02-09-2015, 01:54 PM)Bibi Wrote:  Ladies,
Exactly how do you massage with these oils? With what motions, I mean?

Some years ago, when I was first on the board, everybody did the chi massage, which goes inwards, but now it seems you have to do it the other way? I´m pretty confused about this, am wondering if I was doing more harm than good with the chi because it did not grow as much as I could and I also got some lumps.

Hi, what oil were you using when you developed lumps?

I believe you massage inwards but theres plenty of links under the massage section that should clear that up

Hi, I hadn´t seen your reply. I think I was using fenugreek diluted in body lotion when I developed those lumps. Not sure if that caused it, though. I do have very dense breast tissue, perhaps that has something to do with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon