Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging with Flaxseed Oil?

Does anyone else massage with flaxseed oil, and if so, has anyone noticed results from its application? I've used it for some time now off and on, and it's swelling is washing off less but I'm concerned with the bottle dwindling. Is it worth continuing?

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/flaxsee...confirms-1

I can't say I noticed any growth from flaxseed but I was told by my naturopath it's very food for woman and moisturising for the skin. It's a healthy food source for us

(29-04-2015, 07:39 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/flaxsee...confirms-1

I can't say I noticed any growth from flaxseed but I was told by my naturopath it's very food for woman and moisturising for the skin. It's a healthy food source for us

I gained some bad weight from it and my hair got very oily when I took it internally, but I'm okay with using it for massage if it will make my skin moisturized! Hopefully it will help with the stretchmarks from all the yoyoing my breasts do now.

I have! At first flax oil made my breast grow smaller while using sesame oil but then I decided to go back to Flax since my body has gotten used to sesame. I went from a 32 B to a 34 B (with sesame only) from a 34 B to a 36 B with flax oil.

(04-05-2015, 08:39 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  I have! At first flax oil made my breast grow smaller while using sesame oil but then I decided to go back to Flax since my body has gotten used to sesame. I went from a 32 B to a 34 B (with sesame only) from a 34 B to a 36 B with flax oil.

Wow I've never heard of using sesame oil before! I might have to add some of that into my mixture. Thank you for the note.

(05-05-2015, 01:59 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  
(04-05-2015, 08:39 PM)Myyear15 Wrote:  I have! At first flax oil made my breast grow smaller while using sesame oil but then I decided to go back to Flax since my body has gotten used to sesame. I went from a 32 B to a 34 B (with sesame only) from a 34 B to a 36 B with flax oil.

Wow I've never heard of using sesame oil before! I might have to add some of that into my mixture. Thank you for the note.

You are so welcome. Sesame oil literally made my breasts grow in 40 days. It works wonders! I decided to jump from flax to sesame from time to time now. Do you have any oils you recommend that are really great? I was thinking about trying avocado oil.

I actually am having alot of growth with this mixture of oils in my boobie butter and I just started them! In fact, I'm getting much much better absorption with this mixture than flaxseed which only seemed to want to dissolve into my skin after I showered. I really want to add sesame to it now too.

(05-05-2015, 07:52 PM)Orangepeels Wrote:  I actually am having alot of growth with this mixture of oils in my boobie butter and I just started them! In fact, I'm getting much much better absorption with this mixture than flaxseed which only seemed to want to dissolve into my skin after I showered. I really want to add sesame to it now too.

I like your reciepe. If you dont mind me asking but 1. How old are you? 2. How much growth have you seen in so many anount of weeks/days/months with this alone? I really wouldnt mind trying this product out!

I am currently 20 going on 21, and I just actually made this mixture not too long ago. I don't have any feasible way to measure my actual progress, but since starting this, my boobs feel alot fuller almost instantly. They're bigger than they've ever been and I've been pretty overweight before.

Hey myyear,

how did you bear with the smell of sesame oil? lol i tried massaging with it for the past 2 days and boy it was strong. I kept thinking of cooking some Korean food when I was massaging lol. I mixed it with coconut and olive oil though so it kinda smells like peanuts. But I'm going to keep at it to see if I get results like you too Smile

and good job to you too Orangepeels! A whole cup size pretty much, I have only gained half an inch lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon