Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So far I've grown 2 cups in a year and a half!

(17-07-2015, 05:27 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-07-2015, 11:43 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Oh also!!!
I just splurged and bought two bradelis bras! They are the ones chiyomilk raved about.

They push all the fat from your sides and back towards the front of your breasts for extra cleavage and keeps the fat there. She would do her fat brushing (which really does work - I was doing this for a few months and had some awesome front cleavage) and then puts the bra on or wore it whenever she could so the fat would stay where she wanted. I think her first inch of growth was mainly from fat redistribution, but I don't have much fat on my body, so we'll see how that goes!

And also, their bras are GORGEOUS! I got the ones on sale of course!
check them out Tongue
Hi. Let me know if the milk thistle works on your bloating and burping. Il do it too if it does.

Please give me a link to the Bradelis bra you got, I wanted to get one but no ide which one pulls the fat in like you said.
Cheers

Hi Ella Tongue
So far the milk thistle cleanse hasn't helped much with gas/belching. I do feel less full though even while eating. Before, I would eat and just feel so full I couldn't eat anymore even though I was still hungry.
It hasn't been a full week yet also so I might need to just keep cleansing and see if it helps with the bloating next week.
Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up some probiotics and dandelion tea to hopefully help with the bloating. I eat yogurt on occasion, but I want to try something that I can take daily at higher probiotic levels because I've read that probiotics really help with bloating! I'll let you know how that goes Smile

These are the bras I got. I wasn't sure which ones pushed your fat forward at first until I read the descriptions. The ones that say "excess fatty tissue is pushed toward the center for enhanced cleavage" and the ones that say "shaping...20% lifting...30% cleavage...50%" seem to be the best ones.
And if you scroll down to the bottom they have a before and after of an ill-fitting bra and the bradelis bra Big Grin
https://bradelisnewyork.com/sale/rebecca-bra.html

(19-07-2015, 01:09 AM)msnewboobies Wrote:  
(17-07-2015, 05:27 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
I just splurged and bought two bradelis bras! They are the ones chiyomilk raved about.

They push all the fat from your sides and back towards the front of your breasts for extra cleavage and keeps the fat there. She would do her fat brushing (which really does work - I was doing this for a few months and had some awesome front cleavage) and then puts the bra on or wore it whenever she could so the fat would stay where she wanted. I think her first inch of growth was mainly from fat redistribution, but I don't have much fat on my body, so we'll see how that goes!

check them out Tongue
Hi. Let me know if the milk thistle works on your bloating and burping. Il do it too if it does.

Please give me a link to the Bradelis bra you got, I wanted to get one but no ide which one pulls the fat in like you said.
Cheers

Hi Ella Tongue
So far the milk thistle cleanse hasn't helped much with gas/belching. I do feel less full though even while eating. Before, I would eat and just feel so full I couldn't eat anymore even though I was still hungry.
It hasn't been a full week yet also so I might need to just keep cleansing and see if it helps with the bloating next week.
Tomorrow, I'm going to pick up some probiotics and dandelion tea to hopefully help with the bloating. I eat yogurt on occasion, but I want to try something that I can take daily at higher probiotic levels because I've read that probiotics really help with bloating! I'll let you know how that goes Smile

These are the bras I got. I wasn't sure which ones pushed your fat forward at first until I read the descriptions. The ones that say "excess fatty tissue is pushed toward the center for enhanced cleavage" and the ones that say "shaping...20% lifting...30% cleavage...50%" seem to be the best ones.
And if you scroll down to the bottom they have a before and after of an ill-fitting bra and the bradelis bra Big Grin

Gosh they are really nice! You'd be gutted if you got the wrong size wouldn't you. All that said I'm Really tempted. Thanks for giving me the link Smile

check them out Tongue

Hey. So I've looked at the bras, the only confusing thing is... When I use their bra calculator it tells me I'm sizes I don't wear over here Huh so,what are your measurements now if you don't mind my asking and what size did you order? It will cost a small fortune to get them to my country so I'd love to see what size you ordered vs your bust and underbust cause if we are similar then Il know if their sizing is good if yours fits. Goodness I'd really love to buy a pair!
Their calculator is saying I'm a size bigger than what I wear in my country *grumbles*

And OMG $45 shipping cost Sad

Ella! Stop buying bras! You've got a million one and you keep buying more hehe just wire me the money instead you big spender... Those bradelis bras are so pretty though, really wanted to buy a pair aswell but it doesn't ship to where I'm at Sad and their sizing chart is weird too lol

(19-07-2015, 09:17 PM)AquaA Wrote:  Ella! Stop buying bras! You've got a million one and you keep buying more hehe just wire me the money instead you big spender... Those bradelis bras are so pretty though, really wanted to buy a pair aswell but it doesn't ship to where I'm at Sad and their sizing chart is weird too lol

You are right aqua ! Funnily enough the cheap Chinese ones like that latter one I brought sane as Jen is a similar style, has the boning and has the removable pads in the same "ish" position for $11 and free 9 day shipping!

(19-07-2015, 08:22 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

check them out Tongue

Hey. So I've looked at the bras, the only confusing thing is... When I use their bra calculator it tells me I'm sizes I don't wear over here Huh so,what are your measurements now if you don't mind my asking and what size did you order? It will cost a small fortune to get them to my country so I'd love to see what size you ordered vs your bust and underbust cause if we are similar then Il know if their sizing is good if yours fits. Goodness I'd really love to buy a pair!
Their calculator is saying I'm a size bigger than what I wear in my country *grumbles*

And OMG $45 shipping cost Sad

I got a weird size from the size guide on there too, but I am also really bad at measuring I think! I measured for the first time in a long time and remeasured about 5 times. I got 27 inches under and 33.5-34inches across. I fit a calvin klein 30D bra perfectly. Although, I think a 28 band would be better for me in all bra brands.
I ended up ordering a 30E (same as 30dd on this site) because I have a little overflow in my 30D and 32C bras. Once I start on my program again, I know I'll swell up and be too big for the 30Ds.

I know they are so pretty!
$45??! Which country are you shipping to? My order was over $100 so luckily I got free shipping, but I didn't realize they charged so much. And I know I am a little worried about them not fitting since the sale items are final sale. But I can always sell them on poshmark.
I should get my order within a day or two. If you hold off, I can let you know how they fit!

When I bought my 30D calvin klein bra, it didn't fit me in the cups, but I grew into it and now I'm beginning to bust out of it. I read somewhere on here that a tight band with a little room in the cups is better than a bra that is too small/tight in the cups.

@ella

I think I finally solved the bloating mystery!!!

"Sometimes digestion is affected in a pregnancy. During pregnancy, the whole body is strained under the effort of accommodating an infant within a woman’s body. This can tax the entire body, and towards the end of the pregnancy, digestion issues can crop up. Constipation is quite common, as hormones make the digestive muscles lax. Progesterone is the hormone responsible for that. As a result, digestion slows down, increasing bloating, gas and a general sense of being uncomfortable. Even heartburn, belching and passing gas becomes common during the pregnancy. Eating frequently and drinking a lot of water is known to help."
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/art...stion.html

"There are a number of things that can make you feel bloated, but generally speaking, you'll feel bloated if your digestive tract slows down. When this happens, you may produce more gas, which fills your intestines and leads to the sensation of bloating, and you may also go quite some time without passing stool, which can also produce the feeling of bloat. Certain foods and medications increase your likelihood of feeling bloated, as do some hormones."
http://livewell.jillianmichaels.com/can-...-5488.html

I've done tons of research, as I bet you have also, and I always get the SAME damn answers lol "chew slower, don't swallow air when eating, estrogen causes bloating (ie just before your period)" but this is a different bloating -- this is more like water retention and the bloating I am having problems with is burping and feeling like a balloon filled with air 24/7 no matter what I do! Lol
I think, for me at least, this is DEFINITELY correlated to the amount of progesterone in my body. Towards the end of my most recent program, I was upping my intake of vitex a LOT and my bloating was increasing a LOT. ALSO, I was taking a different type of PM since the ainterol wasn't carried on amazon for a short time. The brand of PM I was taking was NOT pm at all (probably just random powders!) which only further increased my progesterone since I didn't actually have estrogen to balance it in my follicular phase.
But at the time, I thought maybe my body just couldn't take it anymore and taking all of my herbal pills caused an accumulation of air in my stomach. But now I am certain it was the progesterone! Which led to slowing of the digestion process.

In the first link, they give these examples for speeding up the digestion process:
-You have to get your hours of sleep. Not having a scheduled sleep routine can affect your digestive system.
-Get regular exercise even if it means just going for a walk daily.
-Getting active will help improve your metabolism which in turn will also improve your digestion.
-Reduce the quantity of processed and refined food that you eat – ready to eat foods, junk food and refined products –will just add to your digestion woes. Keeping your diet free from pesticides and preservatives and having a high organic content will help improve digestion.
-Increase the fibre you consume by adding more whole grain, fruits, vegetables and legumes to your diet. Remember to increase your intake of water.
-Keep adequate breaks between meals – eating too far apart or too close together might aggravate your digestive system further.
-Introduce probiotics in to your diet. This will restore your intestines’ health. You can take supplements or just eat unflavoured plain yoghurt more regularly.
-If you find it difficult getting back to a healthy lifestyle, try a small detoxification diet first, before making any drastic changes.

This is also why my bloating and burping has subsided a lot this week -- I added probiotics to my diet! I picked up Culturelle from the grocery store and have been taking one a day.
Decreasing the amount of progesterone in your body is also a must (at least for me). The dandelion tea and milk thistle have really helped by improving the health of my liver (allowing my body to cleanse itself of excess progesterone).
The dandelion tea is really strong though. I have started drinking it every other day instead of every day. It makes your pee and sweat smell funky too because it's a strong diuretic. So don't drink it too often since it depletes sodium and potassium levels.

Also, a lot of iron will decrease the digestion process but usually only if you're taking a lot of supplements for iron -- this probably won't be an issue if you get your iron from your diet.

I hope this helps you!!

Hi msnewboobies,

Great advice, thanks. Btw, I believe diuretics have an aromatase action, I'm on hunt for some papers, Spironolactone is one such example.

Systemic inflammation is worth educating ourselves, It's tied to most illnesses, including the prevention of NBE growth. Signals (hormone signaling) don't get communicated properly because of the inflammation. This (systemic inflammation) is not isolated to obesity, it happens to ALL people.

Reduce S-T-R-E-S-S. Big Grin

Thanks for that Smile

Ooh very interesting lotus. I guess that could be why dandelion root is also in a few booby supplements like chiyo's b-up drop

I need to work on meditating or finding some outlet for my stress also! I am usually pretty at ease, but there are times when I need to reach a deadline and I stress, don't sleep, and drink lots of coffee which completely halts my growth. I follow it up with a cleanse but it would be better to not stress in the first place Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon