Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So far I've grown 2 cups in a year and a half!

(07-06-2015, 09:26 PM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hi msnewboobies, I finally got my period 2 days ago so I just took 1 cap of PM today. Any tips or advice while taking it? Did you experience any side effects?

Ooh how exciting! The only things I have noticed are my flow is lighter and I experience less cramps! But I have never really had a heavy flow or bad cramps -- in fact I only get them sometimes. I barely ever get them now Smile

The only bad side effects I have experienced were because I was taking too much PM. Your body is good at showing when you are having a hormonal imbalance and if you need to take less or more of a certain herb. If I take too much PM, I get a little bit of a white discharge (sorry gross I know) and I lose more hair on my head. I'll notice these in the luteal phase and then I'll know if I should adjust it the next cycle.

Good luck! Smile

*Update* AMAZING SWELLING

I have been having a bit of a stall - I think it's due to stress, an irregular sleep cycle, and too much caffeine Sad damn finals! But after this week I should be back to growing.

I'm still a full 32c with a little bit of overflow. I actually wore my 32D bra the other day for the first time and it felt nice! But there was a little room. I thought maybe my boobies needed some breathing room.

Anyways,

I have added collagen and spearmint capsules to my regimen! It has been getting hard to drink spearmint tea every day (and it's so hot, I hate drinking tea now lol). I have been extremely bloated though while my body is adjusting to the million more pills I take.

But onto the good news! I haven't been getting a lot of swelling from pumping lately and I finally figured out why! I put small pill bottles in each cup to keep my nipples from getting larger, but there hasn't been enough room in the cup to fully expand my breasts.
So, I went back to taping my nipples down, which hadn't worked for me in the past until I started putting on longer pieces of tape! Duh! haha. I use surgical tape which sticks really well. Last night I pumped for probably two hours while I studied (this time I left the cups on for 20 min, rest 5 min, repeat) and I swelled about an inch!!! I haven't seen any serious swelling like this since my last growth spurt so I hope soon I will start growing again!

Hey girl, thanks for the advice!Smile yes I'm so excited to start something new. I been taking 1 PM like your program says a day and I haven't had any side effects. You're right, my flow has gotten lighter though. I feel overall pretty good with it Smile how many PM was too much for you?

And wow that's great you got swelling! How long did it take you to see swelling? I don't really get swelling yet I think Sad

Finals are almost over! You got this Smile how old are you btw? I'm 21 lol I had finals a month ago due to semester system

(09-06-2015, 03:24 AM)sweets93 Wrote:  Hey girl, thanks for the advice!Smile yes I'm so excited to start something new. I been taking 1 PM like your program says a day and I haven't had any side effects. You're right, my flow has gotten lighter though. I feel overall pretty good with it Smile how many PM was too much for you?

And wow that's great you got swelling! How long did it take you to see swelling? I don't really get swelling yet I think Sad

Finals are almost over! You got this Smile how old are you btw? I'm 21 lol I had finals a month ago due to semester system

Oops! I haven't been on in a little while!

I messaged you, but didn't see that you were taking 1 a day. I think you should try taking 2 a day and see if you start getting any side effects. Just pay attention to your body more -- if anything changes ie sex drive, hair loss, or unusual discharge (gross I know), then you might have too much estrogen in your system. If you aren't already, you might want to think about taking maca.
I think the most I have taken was three 500 mg pills a day of PM, but I only did this for 7 days of my cycle. I can't remember what my program was then or why I did this lol, but it was just too much for me.
And I think I saw swelling about a month into PM, but it wasn't anything crazy and it would always go down significantly when my period came around, so I started skipping my period (since I'm on BCP, I can skip my period week) ohhh that's why I was doing 7 days of taking 3 500 mg PM pills. That was a mistake though lol.

And I just turned 22 Tongue

What does maca do again? and 2 a day you mean just during your cycle right? or should I try taking it every day?

and so you didn't get a period while you're on PM? haha sorry so many questions, i dont know who else to ask about this.

I haven't had any weird/bad side effects. I just am like 3 days late on my period. I noticed my face is less oily when I'm taking it and I think I have more lubrication during sex lol

Maca is good for booty growth Tongue but it also keeps your hormones in line and doesn't allow them to get too out of hand when you're taking PM or vitex or PC. I take two every day during follicular and luteal phases.

and no worries about all of the questions Big Grin I remember going through all of this in the beginning with so much research swirling around in my head, I got so many things confused and forgot a lot of stuff lol. I keep little notes on my computer about things so I don't confuse them or forget them. It's actually really helpful

lol the more lubrication thing could be because PM increases your sex drive. So at least that's one good side effect! let me know when you get your period :[]

Hmmm maybe I'll order maca too haha we'll see. I took vitex since my period was late and now I got it on Sunday. Sucks though because I'm on vacation with my boyfriend so now we can't do anything D:

It's weird my cycle was 38 days this time :O has that happened to you?

soooo

I have been having a major plateau for a few months now. I thought I was still growing a little bit, but it was mostly just some great swelling from pumping. As soon as I missed one or two days of pumping, my breasts would go back down. Or if I had a long night of binge drinking :/ I wish I could cut alcohol out since it hinders growth, but I'm 22 years young still! Tongue

So, I've decided to do a major detox (I am pretty overdue for a good cleansing). Also, I have just been SO bloated -- even my peppermint teas don't help and I'll burp constantly even if I just have water.

I started my detox already -- just taking milk thistle and stopped ALL herbs for now. I should've stopped when my period started, but I didn't decide to cleanse until the fourth day of my period Dodgy
I'll probably cleanse until my next cycle starts, then I'm going to change my program up and cut back on a LOT of supplements and just keep it simple for now Smile

I'm thinking of trying BO and PM (PM in follicular, BO in luteal) and I haven't decided yet, but I might add red clover, saw palmetto, and wild yam during luteal, but I need to do some research first.

For now, my breasts don't look as "plump" as before, but they are still a very, very full 32C/30D (spilling over - mostly on my right breast since it's a little bigger). And I am just going to pump daily and take milk thistle 3x a day!

Oh also!!!
I just splurged and bought two bradelis bras! They are the ones chiyomilk raved about.

They push all the fat from your sides and back towards the front of your breasts for extra cleavage and keeps the fat there. She would do her fat brushing (which really does work - I was doing this for a few months and had some awesome front cleavage) and then puts the bra on or wore it whenever she could so the fat would stay where she wanted. I think her first inch of growth was mainly from fat redistribution, but I don't have much fat on my body, so we'll see how that goes!

And also, their bras are GORGEOUS! I got the ones on sale of course!
check them out Tongue

(16-07-2015, 11:43 PM)msnewboobies Wrote:  Oh also!!!
I just splurged and bought two bradelis bras! They are the ones chiyomilk raved about.

They push all the fat from your sides and back towards the front of your breasts for extra cleavage and keeps the fat there. She would do her fat brushing (which really does work - I was doing this for a few months and had some awesome front cleavage) and then puts the bra on or wore it whenever she could so the fat would stay where she wanted. I think her first inch of growth was mainly from fat redistribution, but I don't have much fat on my body, so we'll see how that goes!

And also, their bras are GORGEOUS! I got the ones on sale of course!
check them out Tongue
Hi. Let me know if the milk thistle works on your bloating and burping. Il do it too if it does.

Please give me a link to the Bradelis bra you got, I wanted to get one but no ide which one pulls the fat in like you said.
Cheers

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon