Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone had progress with soy?

I think the papaya is helping! I'm up an inch! I was so nervous to meausure because I had noticed a difference but I thought it could be my imagination. I triple checked though like I did the first time I measured.

(28-02-2015, 06:08 PM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  I think the papaya is helping! I'm up an inch! I was so nervous to meausure because I had noticed a difference but I thought it could be my imagination. I triple checked though like I did the first time I measured.

Wicked that's really cool. You are still drinking the milk though right? Can you tell me the brand of papaya enzymes you are taking? I have some here at home and I know they are good digestive enzymes as well along with breast cancer protection so maybe il start using those up... But if you could let me know that's great Smile

BTW how much soy milk do you drink a day?

(28-02-2015, 06:43 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(28-02-2015, 06:08 PM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  I think the papaya is helping! I'm up an inch! I was so nervous to meausure because I had noticed a difference but I thought it could be my imagination. I triple checked though like I did the first time I measured.

Wicked that's really cool. You are still drinking the milk though right? Can you tell me the brand of papaya enzymes you are taking? I have some here at home and I know they are good digestive enzymes as well along with breast cancer protection so maybe il start using those up... But if you could let me know that's great Smile

Yep! I go through a half gallon in 3 days. I drink as much as I can. I would definitely take the papaya, it has a ton of benefits from what I've read! NBE related and otherwise. The brand I take is Puritans Pride.

I've also been icing twice a day and massaging multiple times w/ aloe. & doing breathing and regular exercises to increase circulation so I hope that helps too!

(01-03-2015, 06:19 AM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  

Yep! I go through a half gallon in 3 days. I drink as much as I can. I would definitely take the papaya, it has a ton of benefits from what I've read! NBE related and otherwise. The brand I take is Puritans Pride.

I've also been icing twice a day and massaging multiple times w/ aloe. & doing breathing and regular exercises to increase circulation so I hope that helps too!
The icing alone is a great idea. I think noni on here lately had awesome success with that. I CANT quite bring myself to try that lol

Its excellent for circulation. Good idea re the breathing exercises though cause mine is shocking and im a coffee drinker which doesn't help! Cool thanks for that Smile

(01-03-2015, 06:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

The icing alone is a great idea. I think noni on here lately had awesome success with that. I CANT quite bring myself to try that lol

Its excellent for circulation. Good idea re the breathing exercises though cause mine is shocking and im a coffee drinker which doesn't help! Cool thanks for that Smile

I'm just now remembering when I was 18 I went on flaxseed oil, and primrose oil and started noticing major boob growth. I remember just thinking it was random, and it stayed after I stopped taking them. But then I lost weight and they went back down Sad
I bet since I was only 18 I was more prone to progress from NBE. It KILLS me thinking about how much more progress I could've had if I started younger. I used to search for stuff like this when I was as young as 13 but didnt find much info. Even then I wanted big boobs!!

(01-03-2015, 10:12 PM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  
(01-03-2015, 06:29 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I'm just now remembering when I was 18 I went on flaxseed oil, and primrose oil and started noticing major boob growth. I remember just thinking it was random, and it stayed after I stopped taking them. But then I lost weight and they went back down Sad
I bet since I was only 18 I was more prone to progress from NBE. It KILLS me thinking about how much more progress I could've had if I started younger. I used to search for stuff like this when I was as young as 13 but didnt find much info. Even then I wanted big boobs!!

Lol hear that. I brought my first breast enlargement cream when I was 19 but it didn't work and I forgot all about it lol.
Funny I didn't start doing nbe in my 30's.
After I had a kid my sexuality was heightened funnily enough. More interested in sex and experiencing "sexual chemistry" for the first time! Mayb that's what got me into it!

Just make sure that you check your thyroid from time to time, since soy can slow down the thyroid function (you might get hypo). I experienced that in 2012 when I drank a lot of soy milk and ate soy products. After some weeks my hair started falling out like crazy and after a blood check I saw that my thyroid levels were pretty bad.

(01-03-2015, 10:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Just make sure that you check your thyroid from time to time, since soy can slow down the thyroid function (you might get hypo). I experienced that in 2012 when I drank a lot of soy milk and ate soy products. After some weeks my hair started falling out like crazy and after a blood check I saw that my thyroid levels were pretty bad.

I know this is dreadful to say but I wonder if she/me.. yes I substituted my cows milk for SOY last week :s (organic whole bean non gmo) but we could keep our iodine intake up while using soy to help negate any possible damage from soy??

I say this cause it makes me wonder. You see the Japanese are a healthy race with little cancer etc all living off soy and seafood (not soy milk I imagine?? )
But you don't hear of them having thyroid issues unless it's because their soy isn't gmo? Although I imagine you only ate good soy so it confuses me.

My sister is Japanese and they eat soy for breakfast and lunch. She did tell me cancer runs in her family though...

(01-03-2015, 10:41 PM)peggy Wrote:  Just make sure that you check your thyroid from time to time, since soy can slow down the thyroid function (you might get hypo). I experienced that in 2012 when I drank a lot of soy milk and ate soy products. After some weeks my hair started falling out like crazy and after a blood check I saw that my thyroid levels were pretty bad.

Thank you very much for the warning. That is something I was not aware of! I read that papaya enzyme is good for the thyroid and helps digest soy protein/protein in general. In your opinion do you think that could lessen the effect of the soy on the thyroid?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon