Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone had progress with soy?

Hey I'm new here & looking for some info on soy milk.
My measurements are:
Underbust- 28 in
Bust- 32 in
Waist- 26 in
Hips- 33 in
Butt- 35 in

I've been drinking a lot of silk & westsoy brand soy milk and eating more protein & doing exercises. Ive also been trying to stay more hydrated and eat less sugar. Does anyone here think that could work for me? I already feel I am seeing a difference. My lips also seem to be getting bigger.
I have also been massaging w/ aloe because I read it can help make them perkier.

Thank you in advance for any advice Smile

I forgot to add that I am 5'3 & 115 pounds. I also attached a photo I took as a before just now

(25-02-2015, 05:25 AM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  I forgot to add that I am 5'3 & 115 pounds. I also attached a photo I took as a before just now
Jealous! for having the same dimensions as me your boobs look soo much nicer! They look like theres more than 4" difference.

Whilest im not much of an advocate of soy milk if it works for you its probably a whole heap safer than mucking round with herbs Smile

(25-02-2015, 06:01 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-02-2015, 05:25 AM)Iwantboobs34 Wrote:  I forgot to add that I am 5'3 & 115 pounds. I also attached a photo I took as a before just now
Jealous! for having the same dimensions as me your boobs look soo much nicer! They look like theres more than 4" difference.

Whilest im not much of an advocate of soy milk if it works for you its probably a whole heap safer than mucking round with herbs Smile

You do look good, are you drinking soy all month long?

Btw, welcome to the forum. Smile

(25-02-2015, 06:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

*runsofftobuysomesoymilk*

I want to try herbs! It's just that I have heard/known people who have been annoyed by their boobs getting bigger from soy milk. (Which is obviously something that blows my mind since I've been wanting bigger boobs since the dawn of time it seems) From your picture it looks like you have great cleavage! I feel like mine are saggy for only being 24 from slight weight fluctuation. They used to be slightly bigger and less saggy for sure Sad

Thank you! Yes I am Smile I appreciate the welcome and this supportive community. It's so comforting to know there are alternatives to surgery. & so many things to try!

(25-02-2015, 06:23 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

*runsofftobuysomesoymilk*

I hope you like it! I'm definitely no expert (why I'm here heh) but I would think it would add to whatever else you are doing Smile

Have you measured before and after you started?
It's ALOT harder with herbs esp finding what works/doesn't work for you as an individual. Then there's the side effects...
Why don't you measure now and give it a couple more months and see how much you increase? If this works stick at it Smile

(25-02-2015, 08:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Have you measured before and after you started?
It's ALOT harder with herbs esp finding what works/doesn't work for you as an individual. Then there's the side effects...
Why don't you measure now and give it a couple more months and see how much you increase? If this works stick at it Smile

That measurement I posted is what I measured yesterday. & that's exactly why I did it, so I can see if I'll actually have any legitimate growth. I'm going to stay as optimistic as possible Smile

I also read that papaya is good for nbe & I have some papaya enzyme so I'm going to try that as well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon