Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Side Effects of PM (BN members)

(16-02-2015, 10:19 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I appreciate you both, Lotus and Ella for warning me of the dangers since joining the forum. I really hope that tinytots just got sick of nbe and that's why she hasn't posted anything. Hopefully she is just busy with her family and put breast enhancement behind her or on the back burner. I would imagine if something bad happened I would post angry explicits even if only a sentence long.

No problem Miss Stubborn, Smile

Yeah well I can certainly understand letting a few choice expletives slip-out, I'd be PO'd too. Can't say we weren't warned though.

I don't no if its from PM (been on it for one year) but my eye sight which I wear plus power contacts +100 in left eye and +125 in the right for the last 5yrs, is now improved to the point that I now have to down the power to +.75 in the left and +100 in the right.
Possibly some facial changes on the eye socket or more elasticity on the lens ???

Eye sight never gets better with age ....

Lotus
I noticed that most of the Post's that you list are one liner posts with not a lot of follow up as to the end result or any further comment by the poster. This said not to be detrimental to the effort that you put in to catalog side affects, just that of the posters you included "most" unfortunately throw things out there with no backup or followup.

(17-02-2015, 02:42 AM)small A Wrote:  I don't no if its from PM (been on it for one year) but my eye sight which I wear plus power contacts +100 in left eye and +125 in the right for the last 5yrs, is now improved to the point that I now have to down the power to +.75 in the left and +100 in the right.
Possibly some facial changes on the eye socket or more elasticity on the lens ???

Eye sight never gets better with age ....

Lotus
I noticed that most of the Post's that you list are one liner posts with not a lot of follow up as to the end result or any further comment by the poster. This said not to be detrimental to the effort that you put in to catalog side affects, just that of the posters you included "most" unfortunately throw things out there with no backup or followup.

Hey there small A,

The improved vision is interesting, and I would think its a nice problem to have. The posts are for the reader to gather and formulate their own opinions, all but three are self titled by the OP. The three other post title's were nondescript, for instance: "confused". The facts are still stated the same from the text, and as I've stated its a small sampling. The simple truth is to share awareness of the side effects associated with PM.

You won't find a more candid reveal on the subject anywhere else on the web, not to share this info is a disservice to our members. As to why no further follow up is posted is anybodies guess. On the flip side, anybody is welcome to start their own thread on the benefits of PM. I appreciate the honesty of the feedback, nor am I offended by it.

Maybe it will stimulate a response discussion. ..

(17-02-2015, 01:45 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The surgery was very painful even with the local, though dr. eyeball assured me it would be virtually pain free. I was seeing a florescent hue for days. I would say without a doubt it was 90% related.

Wow. Thank you for sharing!

Misty

(17-02-2015, 04:21 AM)Misty0732 Wrote:  
(17-02-2015, 01:45 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The surgery was very painful even with the local, though dr. eyeball assured me it would be virtually pain free. I was seeing a florescent hue for days. I would say without a doubt it was 90% related.

Wow. Thank you for sharing!

Misty

Sure, no problem.

(17-02-2015, 02:42 AM)small A Wrote:  Eye sight never gets better with age ....

That's not strictly true. If you are nearsighted, as you age your sight may reverse and get better while your peers become farsighted.

I couldnt read st signs while driving and things close up were ever soo hazy. I saw an optom and was given glasses. All of a sudden the rooms were clearer and brighter and i could read st signs perfectly when i drove.
Over the next decade i tried to NOT use my glasses and retrain my eues if you will. So when i went to renew my 10 year license i did the eye test and got 100%!
The testers didnt believe my age firstly he he but importantly they couldnt believe my eye condition reversed. This was all pre herbs.

The ability of the muscles in the eye to bend or focus the lens deteriorate with age as the elasticity hardens I am farsighted with 20 20 vision ,the plus correction was for I used to be 20 10 vision farsighted (I shoot rifle matches and when my eyes weakened to 20 20 I missed that extra advantage for far away targets ) this plus correction brought me back to 20 10 vision ,now with out correction lens I'm up to 20 15 a significant improvement ,not quite 20 10 but getting there.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon