Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

(11-04-2015, 10:14 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 09:42 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 09:12 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Monthly measure, April.11: 91cm..... many people told me to take monthly photos to keep track... I never took any before because I hate even looking at my chest and didn't want to see and accept the truth but today I did for the first time. It was really devastating for me to see these photos and I am very sad at the moment. It really broke my heart to see how small and far apart they are, I always avoided looking at my chest. They are not even perky like the other women with small breasts, they look saggy like all the weight is on the bottom. I may order PM capsules now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
See this thread, it might help you:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

<3 POM

I read a lot around here but it's like no matter how much you read you still have to try everything for yourself or you won't know. I'm going to try PM, then I'm going to try PC or both combined. If by the end of this year I am not growing and just making my breasts worse and making my body unhealthy I'm throwing in the towel and either accepting that I have unattractive breasts or get implants. I really don't want to do either of those, especially get fake breasts.

How long have you been on the program. Two months?
Don't you think that it is a bit short of time to tell

Chenismyname... Good point, but I noogled for a year and experimented with herbs for a while and for me it feels like a year and 2 months wasted time trying so hard with no success. It doesn't feel like just because I did a new program two months ago that I have only been trying for two months. I am glad that you pointed that out though... I was thinking of all the time I've tried and forgetting that I'm supposed to be focusing on a fresh slate.

(08-04-2015, 07:58 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  A quote to help with my journey and life in general, inspired by POM's lovely posts. "One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul." -Brigitte Nicole
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wink

(12-04-2015, 12:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(08-04-2015, 07:58 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  A quote to help with my journey and life in general, inspired by POM's lovely posts. "One of the most courageous decisions you'll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul." -Brigitte Nicole
Wink

I need to be reading more of these, get my head back in the game. At least I figured out my breast type now and can search for more specific help.

(12-04-2015, 04:22 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
Wink
I need to be reading more of these, get my head back in the game. At least I figured out my breast type now and can search for more specific help.
----------------------------------------------------------
Inspirations are like taking a bath, you need them daily-Smile HUGS, POM

(12-04-2015, 12:28 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Chenismyname... Good point, but I noogled for a year and experimented with herbs for a while and for me it feels like a year and 2 months wasted time trying so hard with no success. It doesn't feel like just because I did a new program two months ago that I have only been trying for two months. I am glad that you pointed that out though... I was thinking of all the time I've tried and forgetting that I'm supposed to be focusing on a fresh slate.

what herbs did u take in what amount
also were the brands good quality

(12-04-2015, 05:05 AM)Chenismyname Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 12:28 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Chenismyname... Good point, but I noogled for a year and experimented with herbs for a while and for me it feels like a year and 2 months wasted time trying so hard with no success. It doesn't feel like just because I did a new program two months ago that I have only been trying for two months. I am glad that you pointed that out though... I was thinking of all the time I've tried and forgetting that I'm supposed to be focusing on a fresh slate.

I was taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and hops. I didn't know as much about nbe as I do now. They were good brands, I took a low amount only for a few months and got freaked out when I found a lump and stopped. I have nothing against herbs, I don't know if they work or not, all I know is noogleberry doesn't work for me. Lump was nothing and I'm trying herbs again.

(12-04-2015, 06:27 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  

I was taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and hops. I didn't know as much about nbe as I do now. They were good brands, I took a low amount only for a few months and got freaked out when I found a lump and stopped. I have nothing against herbs, I don't know if they work or not, all I know is noogleberry doesn't work for me. Lump was nothing and I'm trying herbs again.

Low amount was probably the issue dear I think of course I could be wrong
Good luck on your BO journey and be sure to keep me informed I on your results I am looking forward to using BO myself

(12-04-2015, 06:46 AM)Chenismyname Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 06:27 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  

Low amount was probably the issue dear I think of course I could be wrong
Good luck on your BO journey and be sure to keep me informed I on your results I am looking forward to using BO myself
Yeah, I just freaked out about the lump and my mind raced with fear ect. so I stopped. I'm not going to be using BO, it is PM that I am thinking of ordering but anyways good luck to you as well! I will keep posting my updates, even if nobody is reading lol. It's a good way to keep track.

(12-04-2015, 04:25 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-04-2015, 04:22 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
Wink
----------------------------------------------------------
Inspirations are like taking a bath, you need them daily-Smile HUGS, POM

Some people need more than one, my negative mind needs many baths per day lolBig Grin. Time to focus on the positive, last month was 90.5cm this month 91cm. Over time it will add up if it continues in this direction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon