Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stubbornfemme's Program

Updated Program: fenugreek:6 caps, Dandelion root:2 caps, White peony tea:1-2 cups, Msm powder: half a teaspoon twice a day with orange juice, spearmint tea:1 cup, multivitamin and protein supplement. Massage: 300 rotations,3 times per day with coconut oil. Rockmelon hypnosis (lol why not) at least twice a day. Workout:4-5 days a week. Taken a break from noogleberry.

Also staying positive and feeling beautiful and busty! Period is still normal. Smile

(26-03-2015, 08:52 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Updated Program: fenugreek:6 caps, Dandelion root:2 caps, White peony tea:1-2 cups, Msm powder: half a teaspoon twice a day with orange juice, spearmint tea:1 cup, multivitamin and protein supplement. Massage: 300 rotations,3 times per day with coconut oil. Rockmelon hypnosis (lol why not) at least twice a day. Workout:4-5 days a week. Taken a break from noogleberry.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Your program really looks good, but I would cut FG to 2 or 3 caps per day. I am concerned about overloading your liver. You may want to take a daily glass of water with lemon juice or lemon oil in the mornings for liver cleansing. POM

(26-03-2015, 01:54 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(26-03-2015, 08:52 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Updated Program: fenugreek:6 caps, Dandelion root:2 caps, White peony tea:1-2 cups, Msm powder: half a teaspoon twice a day with orange juice, spearmint tea:1 cup, multivitamin and protein supplement. Massage: 300 rotations,3 times per day with coconut oil. Rockmelon hypnosis (lol why not) at least twice a day. Workout:4-5 days a week. Taken a break from noogleberry.
Your program really looks good, but I would cut FG to 2 or 3 caps per day. I am concerned about overloading your liver. You may want to take a daily glass of water with lemon juice or lemon oil in the mornings for liver cleansing. POM

Okay. A compromise of 4 caps then.Tongue...I started with 4 and bumped up to 6. Today my period is ending and as expected my swelling has gone, they were noticeably smaller and felt less full but I measured myself and I was shocked to see 93cm. This is the size I was swelling at and now it's my smallest size. I was about to get discouraged when I saw myself this morning but now I am believing more and more in my new positive attitude!Big Grin

(27-03-2015, 12:46 PM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  
(26-03-2015, 01:54 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

Okay. A compromise of 4 caps then.Tongue...I started with 4 and bumped up to 6. Today my period is ending and as expected my swelling has gone, they were noticeably smaller and felt less full but I measured myself and I was shocked to see 93cm. This is the size I was swelling at and now it's my smallest size. I was about to get discouraged when I saw myself this morning but now I am believing more and more in my new positive attitude!Big Grin
Ok, but remember the master criterion is to listen to your body. I am happy that you see growth. Smile POM

Update, April 4th: Feeling small chested and discouraged today. Finding it hard to keep the positive attitude going. I have no swelling and feel and look small but I just measured myself at 92cm. I have definitely grown since February. I'm glad I started measuring because it is really keeping me going. I am never generous with the measuring tape and always do it the same way, the tightest that you can go is what number I would rather assume is my measurement then the largest. I know for a fact from measurements that I am at least 2cm larger at my smallest and at least 3cm larger at my fullest part of the month. I really wish I hadn't used the noogle berry for a year and used this program instead, it makes it so hard to not get discouraged now because I wasted so much time and got nothing, I get scared I will get nothing from this either and my life will pass me by. I have to stop living in the past and move on. I have to forgive myself for not succeeding with that and for staying up late into the mornings, wasting so much time, so many hours. I'm so hard on myself and I need to forgive myself.

I believe the only things required for NBE are massage with oil (flaxseed, coconut, safflower, omeag3 are all popular, I don't know which is best). Do this at least 15 minutes twice a day every day. Drink lots of water every day and especially while noogling. Noogle only once or twice week, but do so for at least 3 hours. Noogle no more than 15 minutes before removing and massage with oil for 5 minutes, and repeat. I believe noogling every day is detrimental, and your boobs need recovery time. Noogling for 1 hour or more without a break can lead to permanent ring marks, that's why you need to cycle every 7 to 20 minutes. Noogle with a fair bit of pull, not enough to cause red dots or bruises, but with the goal of maximum swelling. If your boobs are cold, use a hair dryer or heating pad to warm your chest (not too hot, just warm).

Congratulations on your progress, but you seem discouraged because you have put so much work into this without results. I hope changing your plan especially cutting noogling back to 1 or 2 days a week will help. Wink
Heart 

Live in the moment and be KIND to yourself. <3 POM

(04-04-2015, 02:41 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Live in the moment and be KIND to yourself. <3 POM

Well on a good note I was able to wear my Corset for 10 hours Big Grin.

(04-04-2015, 02:35 PM)James98 Wrote:  I believe the only things required for NBE are massage with oil (flaxseed, coconut, safflower, omeag3 are all popular, I don't know which is best). Do this at least 15 minutes twice a day every day. Drink lots of water every day and especially while noogling. Noogle only once or twice week, but do so for at least 3 hours. Noogle no more than 15 minutes before removing and massage with oil for 5 minutes, and repeat. I believe noogling every day is detrimental, and your boobs need recovery time. Noogling for 1 hour or more without a break can lead to permanent ring marks, that's why you need to cycle every 7 to 20 minutes. Noogle with a fair bit of pull, not enough to cause red dots or bruises, but with the goal of maximum swelling. If your boobs are cold, use a hair dryer or heating pad to warm your chest (not too hot, just warm).

Congratulations on your progress, but you seem discouraged because you have put so much work into this without results. I hope changing your plan especially cutting noogling back to 1 or 2 days a week will help. Wink

I barely noogle but it's at the back of my mind because im stubborn and can't let go that it doesn't work for me. I might just do once a week like you said just incase it does work that way I won't get my hopes up or waste my time but still leave that option open.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon