Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible to maintain my weight while doing nbe my diet and workout plan include

(12-02-2015, 09:53 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 09:32 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 04:51 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aren't you only 18?
Maca might very well stuff up your cycle.
Fenugreek might make you gain weight and SP... Well you might gain weight, cellulite and give you outbreaks of pimples!!! Will you maintain your current weight and figure???? No!!!! You won't have the option to pick and choose where the extra weight might go to. Genetics woman.
For goodness sake try noogling and massage first!!!!
You are YOUNG enough that they will work for you. Give it a go for a few months and you will see results. Ffs.

We'll I thought those herbs put fat in the right places and skipped to stomach and arms oh and noogleberry is difficult me because I am going to share a too with a person in a few weeks and I don't know what how long she will stay out so I can noogle

Then what's the point of NBe just get fat and ull get boobs

That's one way! But no our point is the "risk" of using herbs at your age is high OK.
Have you ever looked at our "non herbal nbe" thread?
Thing is beauty if you read that thread you will see at your age with a high level of growth hormones and your probably healthy with good circulation so you CAN very well do good with JUST massage noogle and the right foods.
Why take a risk with herbs even simple ones like fenugreek. I can't tell you how herbs have fucked me up and I'm in my late 30s.
I if you really search through you will see dozens of girls complaining how fenugreek and sp made them gain weight in the wrong places and for me breakouts of pimples.
Don't take that risk beauty OK.

Sadly yeah it isn't the case. For the most part the fat will/might go to your hips thighs etc. And remember what lotus said about the cancer risk with fenugreek too.
I understand about the noogle and it applies to most of us too. But like I said the massage, Google "fat brushing " Jennifer love had a video of it in her thread and look up the non herbal thread to see the foods subliminal etc might work.
And in all honestly if you gain some overall weight some of it will go to your Boobs and ONCE you have achieved that then you could diet and workout but keep doing exercises like massage etc to keep the Boobs.
I'm really slim but when I gained just 2-3 kgs I went up a cup size and my body wasn't fat by any stretch. Eat more dairy, That can supply you both hormones, just try get organic if poss.
good luck. Bye.

(12-02-2015, 09:53 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 09:32 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
Fenugreek might make you gain weight and SP... Well you might gain weight, cellulite and give you outbreaks of pimples!!! Will you maintain your current weight and figure???? No!!!! You won't have the option to pick and choose where the extra weight might go to. Genetics woman.
You are YOUNG enough that they will work for you. Give it a go for a few months and you will see results. Ffs.

Then what's the point of NBe just get fat and ull get boobs

That's one way! But no our point is the "risk" of using herbs at your age is high OK.
Have you ever looked at our "non herbal nbe" thread?
Thing is beauty if you read that thread you will see at your age with a high level of growth hormones and your probably healthy with good circulation so you CAN very well do good with JUST massage noogle and the right foods.
Why take a risk with herbs even simple ones like fenugreek. I can't tell you how herbs have fucked me up and I'm in my late 30s.
I if you really search through you will see dozens of girls complaining how fenugreek and sp made them gain weight in the wrong places and for me breakouts of pimples.
Don't take that risk beauty OK.

Ok for the next four months I am taking 1000 mg primrose oil
6000mg msm
Massage with olive oil and fenugreek extract
Rockmelon
Sapien med

Oh and I am 19 now almost 20 after four months if those non herbal NBe doesn't work I will take herbs

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon