Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it possible to maintain my weight while doing nbe my diet and workout plan include

ok I'm going to make this short and sweet I am currently five feet and weight 95 pounds and have a bmi of 18.5 I love the way by arms thighs midsection looks and dont want to gain weight I want to gain weight in my boobs (duh) and ok if some weight goes to hips and butt. So my question is do the herbs fenugreek maca saw palmetto put weight in the boobs and hips and butt but do they also transfer fat elsewhere

This is my nbe plan

1000 mg maca
3000 mg fenugreek
1000 mg saw palmetto

my diet is like this

lots of protein for breakfast sausage egg omelette maybe a waffle or bagel but i try not to eat wheat

stir fry and vegetables or noodles and vegetables for luch I try to eat less heavyier than breakfast

dinner is the lightest only soup and vegtables

every week two cheat meals

I workout an hour 5-6 times a week
I do cardio for 20 min and leg butt oblique ab arm back workouts the rest of the time usuallty do joanna soh or blogilates workout videos

so yeah is it possible to maintain my weight or will it be helpful to go down to 93 pounds so if i gain weight it wont be too bad

Losing weight will mean losing volume, vice versa too. You can add contour by adding in a certain strength training for breasts called isometrics. Which if you strengthen the sides (inside and outside walls) and upper poles you'll see definition. Think gymnastics for the breasts, lol. Add the proper amount of proteins, healthy fats, veggies, fruit, filtered water etc, and it's a good start. And judging from what you stated you should add omega 3 (chia seeds is good source).

From your past posts you want to add curves correct?. You should look into balancing proteins and fatty acids. You can add in maca and fenugreek, but, you should add coconut oil, walnuts, green olives, etc. Do you like salmon? not farm raised.

You shouldn't be so concerned with adding too much phytoestrogens at your age, long term you still can grow naturally up until 25-26 years old.

(12-02-2015, 04:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  You shouldn't be so concerned with adding too much phytoestrogens at your age, long term you still can grow naturally up until 25-26 years old.

no i mean can i maintain my current weight i mean can i still fit in my size 2 jeans while taking maca fenu saw palmetto i think u are thinking that i am trying to lose wieght

Aren't you only 18?
Maca might very well stuff up your cycle.
Fenugreek might make you gain weight and SP... Well you might gain weight, cellulite and give you outbreaks of pimples!!! Will you maintain your current weight and figure???? No!!!! You won't have the option to pick and choose where the extra weight might go to. Genetics woman.
For goodness sake try noogling and massage first!!!!
You are YOUNG enough that they will work for you. Give it a go for a few months and you will see results. Ffs.

That's exactly right, why take a chance with screwing up your hormones and cycle?, then end result can affect you long term. For instance, the isoflavones in some phytoestrogens contain Genistein (fenugreek), which can impact your thyroid in a negative way. Plus, it has a potential to cause breast cancer inside breast receptors. This is a long term process, nobody grows 4 breasts sizes in 6 months or a year.

(12-02-2015, 04:40 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 04:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  You shouldn't be so concerned with adding too much phytoestrogens at your age, long term you still can grow naturally up until 25-26 years old.

no i mean can i maintain my current weight i mean can i still fit in my size 2 jeans while taking maca fenu saw palmetto i think u are thinking that i am trying to lose wieght

Well, losing 2 pounds is losing weight, no?

(11-02-2015, 03:54 AM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  so yeah is it possible to maintain my weight or will it be helpful to go down to 93 pounds so if i gain weight it wont be too bad

But I understand what you meant.

(12-02-2015, 04:51 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aren't you only 18?
Fenugreek might make you gain weight and SP... Well you might gain weight, cellulite and give you outbreaks of pimples!!! Will you maintain your current weight and figure???? No!!!! You won't have the option to pick and choose where the extra weight might go to. Genetics woman.
You are YOUNG enough that they will work for you. Give it a go for a few months and you will see results. Ffs.

Then what's the point of NBe just get fat and ull get boobs

(12-02-2015, 09:32 PM)Beautywithboobs Wrote:  
(12-02-2015, 04:51 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Aren't you only 18?

Then what's the point of NBe just get fat and ull get boobs

That's one way! But no our point is the "risk" of using herbs at your age is high OK.
Have you ever looked at our "non herbal nbe" thread?
Thing is beauty if you read that thread you will see at your age with a high level of growth hormones and your probably healthy with good circulation so you CAN very well do good with JUST massage noogle and the right foods.
Why take a risk with herbs even simple ones like fenugreek. I can't tell you how herbs have fucked me up and I'm in my late 30s.
I if you really search through you will see dozens of girls complaining how fenugreek and sp made them gain weight in the wrong places and for me breakouts of pimples.
Don't take that risk beauty OK.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon