Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking fenugreek capsules for powder?

(07-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thank you for all the advice. Depression is common in my family, I have always had it since I was young along with another mood disorder. I truly do think my hormones were not balanced in that sense and needed the medication. I can do well with the depression without medication but my other mood disorder worsens significantly and is not tolerable.

Sometimes learning how these processes work can explain why we experience them, like Dopmaine, the "feel good nuerotransmitter". In specifially, why we have peaks and valleys, well that's why you need to educate yourself. I could explain my feelings and opinions, but I charge by the hour, j/k lol. Big Grin

(07-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I have always consumed a lot of starch and sugar so I am really regretting that right now.Dodgy

See the info posted below:

(07-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  As for the cancer fear I am trying to push it out, I'm hoping that since this is supposed to be natural that it is safer than getting implants.

Well, getting implants is like throwing in the towel. DodgyRolleyes I refuse!.

(07-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  I also will continue to use the noogleberry (not certain what your thoughts are on that).

Noogling is effective, lots of people do it. You just have to be consistent with the time you put into it, and of course have privacy too.

(07-02-2015, 12:59 AM)Stubbornfemme Wrote:  Thank you again for taking the time to reply, it's really hard to do this without any advice and easy to feel defeated.

No worries, like I said "here to help" Big Grin

You should look into this info when you have time, it's sheds some light into how our bodies metabolize.

What Is Oxidative Metabolism?
http://www.wisegeekhealth.com/what-is-ox...bolism.htm

The blood sugar diet
http://www.totalweightlosscenter.com/for...r_Diet.pdf

Balanced Oxidizer Diet
http://www.livestrong.com/article/315489...izer-diet/

This one explains the oxidizer types (fast & slow)
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/fast_oxidizer_diet.html

Lotus I have been reading up and I am wondering, is nbe safer for biological men? It seems in the male thread that the doses are higher, which I understand, but is there less risk? It seems like men have sometimes better growth because the doses are high and they don't fear cancer? I don't know, I am too scared that I barely take anything and am really trying to push myself to be less paranoid. I read your progress thread but I know that wouldn't apply to me. I feel like my fear is way out of proportion, wouldn't you have to be injesting a substantial amount for a while not just take some fenugreek for a few weeks and get cancer. I really think I am being overly cautious and not going to ever get anywhere without actually adding some herbs. Noogling alone has obviously not worked. Your program started with pm and other herbs and you grew and maintained on breaks. Other people's programs seem to start like that as well: pm and other herbs and growth then they switch it up a bit.All I want is one damn cup size and then I will cleanse. How can I ever get there if I don't take anything.

Men face the same risks of breast cancer as women, although no where near the same level in terms of percentages. The odds of getting prostrate cancer from estrogen use is much higher for men. Another obstacle is not having the same amount of milk ducts as females do, but males can grow tissue. Conical or tubular breasts denotes too much prolactin. Genetics has a big influence too, does that explain why breasts stop growing after a certain point, maybe. But, how do we explain an increase in breast growth after the stoppage of growth?. Well, the same way cancer grows to some extent. The bad estrogens 4 OH & 16a OH get attached to breast hormone receptors and cause havoc.

So my question is to you, how can we try and avoid (prevent) the bad estrogens from from fouling up our system?. Here's a hint:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8857]

Hahah wow. You are like the Riddler in Batman now. I'm sorry but I do not understand that chart.

So you're saying 2OH is good?

Ok no problem.

In the chart you'll see DIM which stands for Diindolylmethane. This is a protective supplement much like broccoli, this article can help explain it better:

DiindolylmethaneBig GrinIM
http://blog.doctoroz.com/is-this-right-f...ht-for-you

Okay. Before I get those I guess it wouldn't hurt to shove some gross broccoli down my throat.Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon