Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is there a point at which you give up/consider surgery?

(31-12-2014, 03:05 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I would never consider implants, but I wonder if anyone else here would consider the fat grafting augmentation?

You started as a 28c and are currently still a 28c and close to a 28d or you are a 28d. Your measurements of both the band and bust are in between so its hard to tell.

(04-01-2015, 05:04 PM)420SPMJ Wrote:  
(31-12-2014, 03:05 AM)prettylily Wrote:  I would never consider implants, but I wonder if anyone else here would consider the fat grafting augmentation?

You started as a 28c and are currently still a 28c and close to a 28d or you are a 28d. Your measurements of both the band and bust are in between so its hard to tell.

I know my size, thank you. The sizes listed are what I am/was wearing.

(04-01-2015, 07:14 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 05:04 PM)420SPMJ Wrote:  

I know my size, thank you. The sizes listed are what I am/was wearing.

Ok. Most stores sell only 32+ band sizes and women are told to add inches to their underbust so it doesn't suprise me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon