Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

(06-01-2015, 07:37 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 11:18 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  Sorry to rant..but sometimes you know you feel so lost doing all this NBE stuff. trying our best to know what to do..and then other times feeling so absolutely lost! That's how I am feeling tonight. But I'm thankful for this forum and the members in it. Without it, it's be even harder and I'd probably feel more lost.

Don't sorry Simply! There's so much information coming at you when doing NBE together with the emotions that its sometimes dazzling and making you insecure but also its making you happy that there's NBE to try. I think we all get our times off doubt about what we are doing and if we are doing it right. I also get more obsessed with my boobs and its size that sometimes I just need to get all these heavy emotions out and feel lost as well.'
I too always feel better while visiting Breastnexus! Viva la Breastnexus! lol. Goodluck and best wishes for you(and everybody else) this year! Thanks for sharing your program btw, there's lots off usefull information in it for me. Especially the part where you and Ella discussed PC's effects. I was having my doubts about it before since your body cant get rid off the excess amounts it is really percision work about how much and when. Now i was able too make a decision with your experiences up on it!Big Grin

Aw thank you for your understanding Hannah! I'm so glad that something I posted could help at all! Big Grin That is the best! Goodluck to you as well!

I stopped takin PC on my luteal...but maybe I should try it on my follicular phase of this cycle. I'm debating. If I do start, I should start this coming Sunday or Monday....

Also, something I am taking I think it's giving me this weird side effect where my appetite has shrunk greatly! My waist feels slimmer. I'm not even trying to lose weight since I am doing NBE....I get really hungry and eat, but the portion of what I eat is so small now. It's just been this past week. And the thing I changed this week is I upped my BO by one more capsule a day and I also added Vitex, twice daily, once in the morning and once in the late afternoon. And I added stress B complex (which is basically vitamin C, B and zinc and some other vitamins). Oh I also added magnesium pill. hrmmmmmm....

(08-01-2015, 01:46 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  And thank you for the feedback on your PC usage. How long have you been using PC cream? And do you feel it made a big difference?

Thank you Big Grin

I would definitely check your hormones to see if you need it. I tested mine and I was low in everything (hence my BO choice) but my progesterone was completely bottomed out. I mean off the charts low which is why I chose PC. So for me the BO gave me my cycle back and the PC has helped quite a bit with my estrogen dominance symptoms. I've been on it since May. I am wondering if I need to do a cleanse soon though as I'm starting to get the estrogen dominance symptoms back again which makes me think it's not overly effective anymore.

(08-01-2015, 08:09 PM)Wishin Wrote:  I would definitely check your hormones to see if you need it. I tested mine and I was low in everything (hence my BO choice) but my progesterone was completely bottomed out. I mean off the charts low which is why I chose PC. So for me the BO gave me my cycle back and the PC has helped quite a bit with my estrogen dominance symptoms. I've been on it since May. I am wondering if I need to do a cleanse soon though as I'm starting to get the estrogen dominance symptoms back again which makes me think it's not overly effective anymore.

Oh interesting... Thank you so much for the advise!

I take Maca to help me balance out. But I also do want to do a cleanse and not take any herbs for a month...but maybe in around 3 months. I will have been doing NBE for around 6 months by that time. I remember when I started I want to grow FAST and without so much time passing. As I read on it though, it became clear this is a very long time commitment...lol hope your process is going well! Smile

Update:
Last night I took one of the Nature's Answer PM's. I bought a two pack and so I didn't want it to go to waste and was like, okay I have a few days left in my luteal, might as well give it a go. And this morning I have strong tingling in my nipples! I never had that while using Ainterol PM! I never felt anything besides being more emotional and also having inconveniently soft stool. Maybe the dosage was too strong for me? But in any case I like the tingles!

update2: upon some great advice from EllaCraig I am going to remove PM from my plan. I will do PM maybe 3 months later after using BO and after doing a cleanse.

I am also attaching the nutrition label on the stress B Complex. I'm taking it to help my body create more progesterone.

Current NBE REGIMEN as of 1/9/15

Daily Fat Brushing - With NatureDay Soap (and other essential oils)
Noogleberry - Once in a while
Tens unit - cupping mode - strength lvl 1 - 15 mins on left breast, 30 mins on right breast - Once in a while

Morning Pills:
Essential Daily Enzymes pill * Dandelion Root 525 mg * Fish Oil, 1200 mg * Vitamin D3, 2000 IU * Pig Placenta pill * Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids * Safferon Extract * Extra hot Cayenne Pepper pill * 1 Magnesium pill * 2 pills of Vitex * Stress B Complex * 1 Maca * 1 Swanson BO

Afternoon Pills:
1 Swanson BO * Extra hot Cayenne Pepper pill * 1 Vitex pill * Saffron Extract

Night Pills:
1 Swanson BO *

Daily Drink:
1/2 tsp of Kelp powder
1/2 tsp Lysine powder
1 scoop of protein powder
Pinch of milk thistle seeds
Sometimes MSM powder

Snack:
Placenta C Jelly

Cycling:
Follicular phase, day 1-14 - Nothing

Luteal phase, Day 15-26- 1 Natureday pill 2 times a day and 1 drop of extract daily

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-01-2015, 08:09 PM)Wishin Wrote:  
(08-01-2015, 01:46 PM)simplypurly Wrote:  And thank you for the feedback on your PC usage. How long have you been using PC cream? And do you feel it made a big difference?

Thank you Big Grin

I would definitely check your hormones to see if you need it. I tested mine and I was low in everything (hence my BO choice) but my progesterone was completely bottomed out. I mean off the charts low which is why I chose PC. So for me the BO gave me my cycle back and the PC has helped quite a bit with my estrogen dominance symptoms. I've been on it since May. I am wondering if I need to do a cleanse soon though as I'm starting to get the estrogen dominance symptoms back again which makes me think it's not overly effective anymore.

Hi wishin, take a look at this article:

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5203&highlight=tolerance

it describes herbal tolerance and how long you should take things without becoming resistant from it. It also says if you'll become really resistant that you have to wait for 5-7 years before its effective again. So if ýou'll go by that, i would at least stop pc for now to guartantee its efficiency in the future. I remember Charlie Girl saying something about it too something like that her sports trainer said take your pills irregular otherwise you get habituation and body stops reacting.

Rather than my plan of:

"Luteal phase, Day 15-26- 1 Natureday pill 2 times a day and 1 drop of extract daily"

I have taken out natureday and instead used 1/4 tsp of progesterone cream a day during this luteal cycle.

No side effects so far. I have just felt some breast pains here and there.

I wish I started a week before my luteal as I have seen this recommended before.

I won't be using PM or NatureDay for awhile. I feel like whenever I use them I stall.
I am continuing with BO daily.

I have read mixed things about using Progserone cream and with BO for that matter but I am trying it. The warnings against PC is that it treats the symptom and not the cause. It disrupts the feedback cycle and may cause receptors to stall. I am taking vitex to help for low progesterone but it takes a few months to make changes.

As for using it with BO ppl don't seem to say much. I have read people saying it's okay and some say it isn't. I'm just trying this cycle out and will decide afterwards.

(09-01-2015, 05:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi wishin, take a look at this article:

it describes herbal tolerance and how long you should take things without becoming resistant from it. It also says if you'll become really resistant that you have to wait for 5-7 years before its effective again. So if ýou'll go by that, i would at least stop pc for now to guartantee its efficiency in the future. I remember Charlie Girl saying something about it too something like that her sports trainer said take your pills irregular otherwise you get habituation and body stops reacting.

I read that low dose progesterone can increase estro receptor sensitivity and may explain a recurrence in estrogen dominance symptoms that can get worse with a buildup of estrogens and xenoestrogens if the body can't flush them out effectively, which may call for a round of DIM at the start of the cycle and maybe a liver cleanse.

I'm not sure progesterone, even the USP variety in the cream, is like herbs where a tolerance can build up, it's a hormone our bodies produce regularly.

Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and magnesium might help increase natural progesterone though and simplypurly may be on the right track with vitex.

(16-01-2015, 04:57 AM)anyover88 Wrote:  
(09-01-2015, 05:07 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  Hi wishin, take a look at this article:

I read that low dose progesterone can increase estro receptor sensitivity and may explain a recurrence in estrogen dominance symptoms that can get worse with a buildup of estrogens and xenoestrogens if the body can't flush them out effectively, which may call for a round of DIM at the start of the cycle and maybe a liver cleanse.

I'm not sure progesterone, even the USP variety in the cream, is like herbs where a tolerance can build up, it's a hormone our bodies produce regularly.

Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and magnesium might help increase natural progesterone though and simplypurly may be on the right track with vitex.

Thank you both for the information! I was going to state that I'm on a prescribed progesterone pill + some cream. Both bioequivalents. So I'm not sure about the herbal intolerance issue in this case. I do see my doctor next week so I'll have to ask her about all of the above information.

I tried not taking any progesterone this month and simply couldn't make it (symptoms were awful, I'm talking soaking through the sheets at night from sweating). So I used the pills and not the cream and they are there but much slighter. I'm going to ask to get my hormones tested again and go from there.

Progress pics!!! I might have to take more tomorrow when it's not so dark and shadowy.. Taken today.Sorry for the cream marks. I noogled before the pics.

Have I grown? I felt like I did but I don't know.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes!! They HAVE grown!!!! And, they're very pretty, too!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon