Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Simply's NBE journey

I have a thread over at Noogle, but I'm switching it over to here because I don't really think it's the NB but all the other things I have been taking that are really working. I am going to summarize my journey from the start to now. I have grown about half a cup size since my start. I used to be a an okay 34A, barely B and now I fill a 34B cup.

I'll be summarazing each month by a seperate post to keep things more clear and organized.

-Around middle of Sept 2014 -
I took Pueraria Mirifica by Ainterol, twice a day. I didn't notice any changes after 3 weeks so I switched. I know I should have given it more time and I probably judged it too soon. But anyways I really felt it wasn't doing anything at the time. No tingles, no swelling, no nothing. I decided to try Natureday next due to the rave reviews.

-October 2014-

I started NatureDay on Oct 9 - 1 capsule, 3 times daily and swallowed 1 Dropper of extract daily.

I started NB on Oct 16 - An hour or two at night.

Supplements I also took: gelatin, collagen, PM, royal jelly, l-arginine, vitamin D.

Flaxseed oil on my breasts before NB. I also tried rubbing on Menthol, but only did it a few times. The smell was too much for me.

I didn't really notice growth, swelling or any tingles or soreness either.

Pic is Nov 9

- November 2014 -

Upon reading the forums further it seemed to me that I needed to try BO. I didn't want to as it changes the hormones in your body, but I have always been a very tiny A and it seemed that I needed to put my body back in puberty to have any result. I don't recommend jumping around like I have been but that's what I decided to do.

Oct 27th - Switched to BO by Ultra Breast. I took 1 pill 3 times a day as instructed.

November 23 - switched from Ultra Breast to Swansons BO due to suspicious emails from Medplex.

Natureday Cream and tonic sporadically very rarely taken

Morning Pills:
Vitamin E, 400mg (anti breast cancer measure)
Essential Daily Enzymes (anti breast cancer measure)
Dandelion Root 525 mg ("Upregulates estrogen receptors, uses the estrogen you are putting in" info from another thread in this forum)
Calcium, 600 mg (just as a women, taking calcium for the bones)
Fish Oil, 1200 mg (helping to make tissue)
Vitamin D3, 2000 IU (I have a deficiency)
L-Tyrosine (amino acid, building blocks of protein, some ppl think it might help reduce stress (do not take if you have hypothyroidism or graves. I cycle this, on and off)
Pig Placenta pills (I copy this from the routine of Japan's ChiyoMilk who went from AA to E in two years.)
Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids (for helping to build tissues)
Royal Jelly, 1000mg (From webmd: Royal jelly is a milky secretion produced by worker honey bees. It typically contains about 60% to 70% water, 12% to 15% proteins, 10% to 16% sugar, 3% to 6% fats, and 2% to 3% vitamins, salts, and amino acids. Its composition varies depending on geography and climate. This product gets its name from the fact that bees use it for the development and nurturing of queen bees. Some people use royal jelly as medicine.)
1 Swanson BO
1 Nature Day Pill a day ( I cycle this based on my cycle, follicle days of the month only)

Morning Drink:
1 tsp of Kelp powder (to raise body temperature. BO needs warm body temp to really work)
1/2 tsp Lysine powder (to help build tissues)
1/2 tsp MSM powder (building tissue... overall many ppl report it helps to build breast tissue. Some ppl also report getting adverse effects, so please be careful!)
1 scoop of protein powder

Lunch:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta

Night Pills:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta

Night Drink:
1 tsp of Kelp powder
1/2 tsp Lysine powder
1/2 tsp MSM powder
1 Dropper of NatureDay Extract (I cycle this, only on the follicle days of my cycle)

Natureday Soap: I use Natureday soap on my breasts and do fat brushing with the soap every time I shower.
Noogleberry: I noogle whenever I have free time, at least 1 hour every night. Every few days I take a 1day break. I use lotion everytime I noogle.

As November came to a close, I did see my first real growth and I have maintained it, about half a cup. I remember for a full week or two my nipples being really sensitive and erect and swollen. After that period I had my real growth and saw change for the first time.

Pic is on Nov 23rd

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

- December 2014 -

Continued Bo - maintained growth, but not seeing any more growth. No tingles yet or swelling or soreness.

I mixed things up and took some things out as I felt I was overwhelming my body. I added Cayenne Extra Hot by Nature's Way to my routine.

Showers - I use Natureday Soap and fat brush everytime.
NB - I noogle everyday for an hour..but recently have been getting more lax.

Morning Pills:
Vitamin E, 400mg
Essential Daily Enzymes pill
Dandelion Root 525 mg
Fish Oil, 1200 mg
Vitamin D3, 2000 IU
Pig Placenta pills
Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids
Royal Jelly, 1000mg
1 Swanson BO
Cayenne Pepper pills - to raise body temp and increase circulation

Morning Drink:

Lunch:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta

Night Pills:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta

Night Drink:
1 tsp of Kelp powder
1/2 tsp Lysine powder

I also started to take "Placenta C Jelly" Japanese product.

- Changes for January and thoughts -

I am going to continue my routine but I am going to start to cycle Natureday and PM in my routines. I was reading over Chiyomilk's routine and see that it really is the PM that did it for her... I've been reading conflicting things on doing BO and PM together. I plan to cycle it on my follicular stage only. The rest of the month do Natureday.

The below is what I am planning on doing... this helps me also keep my plan straight!

Showers - Natureday Soap, Fat Brushing
NB - I noogle every other day

Morning Pills:
Vitamin E, 400mg
Essential Daily Enzymes pill
Dandelion Root 525 mg
Fish Oil, 1200 mg
Vitamin D3, 2000 IU
Pig Placenta pill
Collagen type 1 and 2 and 3 with 18 amino acids
Royal Jelly, 1000mg
1 Swanson BO
Cayenne Pepper pill

Morning Drink:

Lunch:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta
Cayenne Pepper pill

Night Pills:
1 Swanson BO
1 Pig Placenta

Night Drink:
1 tsp of Kelp powder
1/2 tsp Lysine powder

Snack : Placenta C Jelly

Cycling: During Follicular phase, I will take 1 Solgar PM pill 2 times a day

Cycling: During Luteal phase, I will take 1 Natureday pill 2 times a day and 1 dropped of their extract daily.

Rather than adding in PM, what about upping your BO dose? I was using 3 Swanson's BO pills per day.

(22-12-2014, 08:19 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Rather than adding in PM, what about upping your BO dose? I was using 3 Swanson's BO pills per day.

hmm... thats a really good idea! haha think I may do that. Safer than adding in PM. hm....
Thank you! Smile

(22-12-2014, 08:19 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Rather than adding in PM, what about upping your BO dose? I was using 3 Swanson's BO pills per day.

Do you think adding in PM is unwise? Just wondering Smile

(23-12-2014, 01:48 AM)simplypurly Wrote:  

Do you think adding in PM is unwise? Just wondering Smile

I'm not sure. Are you estrogen dominant at all? If so, I would definitely stick to BO. However, if you are seeing results on BO but you just stalled I might up the BO first before moving to PM.

Hi Wishing!

I'm not sure if I am estrogen dominant... I did take Maca the past month for awhile and I thought that may have help balance me... Or stalled me. I forgot but I also took some fiber supplements and I heard while it helps suppress appetite it also reduces intake of supplements. So the past full week I haven't taken any fiber supplements. I also stopped the maca.

I did see results on BO but just stalled a bit. I think it was the maca, although I know it's supposed to help growth.

The last 4 or so days I dabbed on a lil bit of progesterone cream on both breasts and have some increase in size, just slightly.

I did increase the BO to 4 pills a day the last four days. I had been taking 3 a day before.

I do see increase in size and feel full and not sure exactly what it is. I will be getting my period soon so it might just be premenstrual swelling.

Thanks so much for your help and advice!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon