Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

some doubts about the permanent grow

nastasia, another way to look at it is like a body builder. ( same principals ). It takes a little bit of time to see much improvement. I have used Noogleberry for about 2 yrs now. And I think, my breast size wouldn't of increased as well as if I only used Herbals or pumping on or by itself.

Its a cumulative effect like body building is. Stick with it, and they will grow.

I just feel like giving up and getting implants =(

2500$ is not too expensive for implants

(07-12-2014, 02:43 AM)PetiteFille Wrote:  I just feel like giving up and getting implants =(

2500$ is not too expensive for implants
No, maybe not.... too expensive. But the US FDA suggest that implants be replace every 5 yrs. Something about the shell will start to deteriorate thus creating leakage.

And forget about that. What if in a car accident. Seat belts, air bags could rupture it as well. And you DO NOT want that. Just Google " China " from WWE. That is one reason she retired. She got body slammed and at least one of her fake boobs tore open. They had to do a complete mastectomy to get all of the silicone out, other wise death would ensue.

So, it may only cost $2500, but after 5 yrs, prolly a little more for docs to remove, inspect, biopsy and replant the in plants. Hmmmm, get the idea???

For me, its' either Herbs or HRT

Are you wearing the same size bra as 9 months ago and does it fit exactly the same?

I do believe there is at least semi-permanent change. I imagine that maintenance is required to keep the growth for years and years. Keeping healthy and optimal weight is also going to always be important.

My size does go down when I don't do any pumping for several weeks. But, I still don't go all the way back to where I started. One pump session gets them right back to where they were before I took a pumping break.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon