Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

some doubts about the permanent grow

Hello Everybody
I started my journey nine months ago.
I started with the medium dome and now I'm using the xl dome.
So it means I have a bigger breast
My swelling is bigger and sometimes amazing but if I dont pum for two days on the raw, I find again the same breast! I developped my muscle so Im less skinny but It seems I didnt get an improvment.

I would like to know if someone is in the same situation than me , or was in the same situation.
I dont have any doubts about the swelling after pumping but I'm still wondering if its usefull to pump for the long term!

positive feedback are welcome as well !
thank you

In my opinion... swelling is just a short term effect of pumping and really has nothing to do with long term growth.... I've been pumping for years now and when I take time off I do get a little shrinkage but I am defiantly larger now than when I started... real permanent growth is created every time you pump bit it is really really small... so over time it compounds... Short term swelling is nice but its just that... temporary....

How long have you been pumping?

so actually the swelling give us hope for nothing ? because we will never reach what we get when we finish to pump?
do you think its possible to get at least a cup more in permanent growth by pumping everyday?

how is ur improvment? for how long u pump? and do u do it everyday?

thank for ur msg Karren

and an another question

is it better to pump a little bit everytime but at different moment of the day (morning and evening) or onetime for long time?

On and off over the last 2 years I'm almost a 2 cup increase.... way better than I thought I'd get. Personally I like to put them on and leave them on for at least 30 minutes... twice a day... or an hour once a day. I've messed around with the 7:2 method and its too much hassle for me... just not worth the trouble. I've only got an hour or two free time a day so I use it wisely...

Hey Karren
when u talk about two cups increase, is it your permanent growth?

I forgot to answer to your question. I'm pumping for nine months now, and mostly everyday for one or two hours!
When I started to XL I had to pump every two days because I didnt have enough tissue, I started to have red points , marks ! Now I'm able to pump everyday with the xl ! The large dome is full in 30 minutes!

is it because my breast is bigger or is it because my skin is more elastic? how come I have a progress according the size of the dome?

(02-12-2014, 03:35 PM)nastasia Wrote:  Hey Karren
when u talk about two cups increase, is it your permanent growth?

I forgot to answer to your question. I'm pumping for nine months now, and mostly everyday for one or two hours!
When I started to XL I had to pump every two days because I didnt have enough tissue, I started to have red points , marks ! Now I'm able to pump everyday with the xl ! The large dome is full in 30 minutes!

is it because my breast is bigger or is it because my skin is more elastic? how come I have a progress according the size of the dome?

this is also something I'm wondering.. is it just that my boobs are more stretchy or they're growing? and is it progress according to the size of the dome? =]]

To me the dome size is really only effected by the size of the base of your breasts.... and as long as they are not too small... or the base too large they don't fit on your chest.. they will work. I don't even know why they make them breast shaped..... not like your molding your breasts to look like the dome.. they should really be fish bowl shaped with a smaller opening just large enough let your breasts in... then balloon out so the side don't touch your breasts..... I need to make and market my own like of domes! lol

I like your fishbowl shape idea, Karren. That reminds me of a DIY suction device design I saw awhile back in which the maker created a smaller base opening to produce just such an effect. You could probably do it with something spherical in shape. I'll have to keep my eyes open for something that might work for that.

In my mind I picture a large clear plastic box with two holes in it.... perfectly shaped and located to fit my breasts.. since the holes are the deciding factor as far as how much breast will be effected... what the vacuum chamber looks like ... size or shape... is not important as long as your breasts don't come in contact with the sides.. imho..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon