Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HOW TO GET A CURVY BOOTY & HIPS

Rainbow 

I'm new to this forum... I'm looking to get curvier with a bigger booty and a little wider hips. When I was younger I was way thicker in my lower body area. Most of my fat goes to my butt, thighs, and lower pooch on my stomach… Recently I feel like I've lost the size of my butt and I really want to get it back! I don't care much about bigger boobs (I wouldn't mind though) and I'd like to keep my stomach flat and toned. I do have a few questions for you all:
  1. Will maca, along with exercise and eating more, help me gain weight in my lower body? I thought that it balanced out your horomones so if your body made more testosterone maca would aid in your body making more estrogen and vise-versa… Correct me if I'm wrong (I really don't know). So would this be a bad idea for me if I already store most of my fat in my butt and thighs? Would it make me start storing fat in my upper body?
  2. Have any of you tried pueraria mirifica? Can you take maca and pueraria mirifica together or is that the total opposite of what you should do? Is this more so for helping to get bigger breast or could it help with curves overall?
  3. Has anyone tried bovine ovary? It's supposed to stimulate your hormones to basically go through a second puberty which will then make you curvier. Ugh. I remember puberty and all the acne and mood swings I can't deal with.
  4. What about rubbing flaxseed oil or hop oil on your butt? Has anyone tried this? I was reading a thread on here made by Diannette (I'll post the link) and it seemed like people were achieving GREAT results but no one has updated on it in a while so I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there.
  5. Any suggestions on getting wider hips?
  6. I've heard about a pill called Major Curves on a few different sites. The ingredients seem like the contain most of the herbs people mention on here. Saw Palmetto Berries, Fenugreek Seed, Fennel Seed, Wild Mexican Yam, Blessed Thistle (Whole Herb), L-Tyrosine, Kelp (whole plant), Damiana Leaves, Dong Quai (root), Mother’s Wort (whole herb)
    Other ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate… Anyone tried it?

Sorry for all the questions but with all the information out there it's hard to decide on which one to go with.
[/font]

1. Will maca, along with exercise and eating more, help me gain weight in my lower body? I thought that it balanced out your horomones so if your body made more testosterone maca would aid in your body making more estrogen and vise-versa… Correct me if I'm wrong (I really don't know). So would this be a bad idea for me if I already store most of my fat in my butt and thighs? Would it make me start storing fat in my upper body? Although it depends on the individual but maca plus exercise and more healthy food should increase your hip. It did for me.
2. Have any of you tried pueraria mirifica? Can you take maca and pueraria mirifica together or is that the total opposite of what you should do? Is this more so for helping to get bigger breast or could it help with curves overall? Maca and pueraria mirifica (PM) are actually good together, but PM effects varies from female to female and it should be also cycled for ladies.
3. Has anyone tried bovine ovary? It's supposed to stimulate your hormones to basically go through a second puberty which will then make you curvier. Ugh. I remember puberty and all the acne and mood swings I can't deal with. There are others that have used BO successfully. You need to find their posts.
4. What about rubbing flaxseed oil or hop oil on your butt? Has anyone tried this? I was reading a thread on here made by Diannette (I'll post the link) and it seemed like people were achieving GREAT results but no one has updated on it in a while so I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there. Yes, they help. Flaxseed oil did help me.
5. Any suggestions on getting wider hips? You cannot increase your hip bones, but by increasing your butt then you are increasing your hip measurement (which is around the widest part of lower part.)
6. I've heard about a pill called Major Curves on a few different sites. The ingredients seem like the contain most of the herbs people mention on here. Saw Palmetto Berries, Fenugreek Seed, Fennel Seed, Wild Mexican Yam, Blessed Thistle (Whole Herb), L-Tyrosine, Kelp (whole plant), Damiana Leaves, Dong Quai (root), Mother’s Wort (whole herb)
Never heard of it, but the ingredients you listed are NBE herbs, which should help.

I can tell you what I personally do to keep curvy in the right areas and I have a quite large caboose: eat carbs and healthy oils! I eat a lot of Italian meals and it has helped me keep and gain wonderful curves. Supplements I don't feel can do much. You need healthy fats.

(26-11-2014, 06:01 AM)pom19 Wrote:  1. Will maca, along with exercise and eating more, help me gain weight in my lower body? I thought that it balanced out your horomones so if your body made more testosterone maca would aid in your body making more estrogen and vise-versa… Correct me if I'm wrong (I really don't know). So would this be a bad idea for me if I already store most of my fat in my butt and thighs? Would it make me start storing fat in my upper body? Although it depends on the individual but maca plus exercise and more healthy food should increase your hip. It did for me.
2. Have any of you tried pueraria mirifica? Can you take maca and pueraria mirifica together or is that the total opposite of what you should do? Is this more so for helping to get bigger breast or could it help with curves overall? Maca and pueraria mirifica (PM) are actually good together, but PM effects varies from female to female and it should be also cycled for ladies.
3. Has anyone tried bovine ovary? It's supposed to stimulate your hormones to basically go through a second puberty which will then make you curvier. Ugh. I remember puberty and all the acne and mood swings I can't deal with. There are others that have used BO successfully. You need to find their posts.
4. What about rubbing flaxseed oil or hop oil on your butt? Has anyone tried this? I was reading a thread on here made by Diannette (I'll post the link) and it seemed like people were achieving GREAT results but no one has updated on it in a while so I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there. Yes, they help. Flaxseed oil did help me.
5. Any suggestions on getting wider hips? You cannot increase your hip bones, but by increasing your butt then you are increasing your hip measurement (which is around the widest part of lower part.)
Never heard of it, but the ingredients you listed are NBE herbs, which should help.

1. I guess the only reason I am afraid of maca is because I don't want to accidentally bring down my estrogen levels and raise my testosterone.
2. What do you mean by cycling? I'm thinking I should either start with PM or maca first cause if I just start with both I'm not going to know which is doing me good and which I should cut out.

Thanks for your answers. I'm trying to figure this all out! Blush

(26-11-2014, 06:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I can tell you what I personally do to keep curvy in the right areas and I have a quite large caboose: eat carbs and healthy oils! I eat a lot of Italian meals and it has helped me keep and gain wonderful curves. Supplements I don't feel can do much. You need healthy fats.

Did you start out with a big butt or did you work on it to get to the point that you're at? Do you exercise at all?

(26-11-2014, 06:38 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:09 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I can tell you what I personally do to keep curvy in the right areas and I have a quite large caboose: eat carbs and healthy oils! I eat a lot of Italian meals and it has helped me keep and gain wonderful curves. Supplements I don't feel can do much. You need healthy fats.

Did you start out with a big butt or did you work on it to get to the point that you're at? Do you exercise at all?

Got it from my mama Wink. She's full Italian though so we've always eaten this diet. I did NOT have a bust though and have grown from an A to an almost DD in 1 1/2 years!

I do squats to maintain the roundness. Since I just posted this in my own thread, I'll post here too. Very skinny waist, but a large bum. I'm telling ya, Mediterranean is the secret! Italian women are usually quite curvy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-11-2014, 06:45 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  

Got it from my mama Wink. She's full Italian though so we've always eaten this diet. I did NOT have a bust though and have grown from an A to an almost DD in 1 1/2 years!

I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  

I have a curvyish booty. I'd just like it to be a little more plump. My waist is small (probably from how fast my metabolism is?) BUT it's only curvy on one side. Lol. I was thinking about eating more italian dishes so that's funny that you brought that up. Do you eat a lot/often?

Your bum is cute! I graze all day and then have usually 1 or 2 big(ish) meals a day. I am pescatarian I should add (no meat, only fish) and have a fast metabolism/high energy so I am literally hungry all the time.

(26-11-2014, 06:58 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(26-11-2014, 06:55 AM)DasiaWasia Wrote:  

Your bum is cute! I graze all day and then have usually 1 or 2 big(ish) meals a day. I am pescatarian I should add (no meat, only fish) and have a fast metabolism/high energy so I am literally hungry all the time.

I'm literally hungry ALL THE TIME. I think one of my problems is that I'm not eating enough. I'm gonna go grocery shopping tomorrow for healthier items and staple items I could make different meals with. I go through this thing where I don't find things appetizing so I just don't eat even though I'm hungry. Sad So you've mentioned you do squats.. do you do them everyday? do you use weights?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon