Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

Hello, guys!! So i've tried a lot of things to make my butt bigger, maca root, fenugreek, exercises and so on...but NOTHING helped me. It seemed like the fat would go anywhere, but my butt always stayed the same, small and flat. Dodgy

...sometimes, i was drinking Hop tea, and one day, i decided that i'm gonna make hop oil, because it retains water and fat in the places where you put it. it was the best idea ever Big Grin i boiled hops in olive oil for 3 min, then put it all in a jar and left it for 2 weeks, in a dark place. i started applying the oil on bum 3 weeks ago, DAILY, and i already see results, even my mom noticed it, that my bum is a bit bigger Big Grin it's definitely more fat and round, i was shocked when i saw fat on my butt, because it was always super flat. honestly, i didn't think this will help me, because i tried so many things...but it did! it's the only thing that gave me results.

I'm definitely going to try this!

Would this work on breast as well?

When you say boil, don't go past the oil's smokepoint. It does have bubbles when it makes that frying fizzing sound, must be the water in the oil.

Echapman, i've read that it's not safe to apply hop oil on breast...

awesome Thanx for sharing
I'm going to add this in with my squat routine I've a whole bag of hops powder ..can't wait to try!

(03-06-2014, 07:44 PM)Diannette Wrote:  Echapman, i've read that it's not safe to apply hop oil on breast...

If its not safe to put it on your breast what makes it safe to put it on your bum?

(03-06-2014, 09:03 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 07:44 PM)Diannette Wrote:  Echapman, i've read that it's not safe to apply hop oil on breast...

If its not safe to put it on your breast what makes it safe to put it on your bum?

from what i know, it may cause breast cancer, if applyied directly on breast

Thanks for sharing. I have like 3 2 oz bags of dried hops in the freezer. I didn't know what I was gonna do them, because they are pretty gross to try to eat.

I'll boil some up shortly.

(03-06-2014, 09:26 PM)Diannette Wrote:  from what i know, it may cause breast cancer, if applied directly on breast

Can you please tell us anything you remember about where you saw this? I understand that it can be difficult to re-find a webpage that someone has come across before. Therefore can you tell us what you remember about which database, or anything else about what it said.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon