Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BoardGame's Progress

(29-09-2014, 11:50 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(29-09-2014, 11:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014, 10:24 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(29-09-2014, 06:34 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I would stop taking PM, and do exercise. POM

It's not a bad idea. I don't grow breasts well but my natural hormones help me develop leanness.
------------------------------------------------------------
Your body is doing fine to produce good estrogen. That's why I said I would stop PM. My experience with PM since 1.5 years ago for myself and others is that it helps a lot most of the males, but not bio-femals. I think the reason being that since PM is a very strong phytoestrogen, it makes up for males lack of estrogen, but for a healthy female it can backfire. And also bio-females must cycle it, because it does mess up their period. I even as a bio-male do not take a lot of PM, and count on maca, and anti-androgens, and a very healthy diet plus 5 days/ week exercise. Today was my lower body time, and I did kicks, lunges, 100 squats with 60 Lbs dumbells, and 20 dead lifts with about 90 Lbs weight, plus little crunch, twist, and plank.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow!!! That's awesome! Do you recommend maca or any supplement, perhaps a plant-based diet with phytoestrogen, or just exercises, including chest exercises?
=========================================
Maca is not a phytoestrogen plant, rather it will try to balance your hormones. I personally love it, but again my body by now is a hybrid body and is not the same as a male or a female. So I am sure your body will react differently than mine, hopefully for good. It will give you an extra amount of energy that you will feel it, and since you exercise like me so you will like it. I only take it after my work out in the mornings and not at evenings, I used to take it at evenings until I found out that I had too much energy at night and could not sleep early enough, so I stopped taking it at evenings. As for other nutrients I'll write later about it. <3 POM

I got my 28C bra today!! I love it and it feels so much more supportive!

I also ran two hours yesterday, 10 minutes today, did delts raises, shoulder presses, and my very first barbell exercise: the glute bridge! I'm looking forward to doing the last with a much heavier weight to build a perkier bum!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-10-2014, 03:21 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I got my 28C bra today!! I love it and it feels so much more supportive!

I also ran two hours yesterday, 10 minutes today, did delts raises, shoulder presses, and my very first barbell exercise: the glute bridge! I'm looking forward to doing the last with a much heavier weight to build a perkier bum!

Boardgames, are you having estrogen remorse lol, btw you still look gorgeous, stick to your goals. Wink

I'm very greedy about boobs, but both me and my SO like tight tummies and tight legs; with my natural hormones, I think a bigger / more prominent butt is easier to get, lol ... Maybe some pectoral exercises can increase my bust a bit!

So yes, a bit of estrogen remorse. Tongue Tongue My lower tummy sticks out more than it ever has before & is very squishy.

Today, I learned that building muscle everywhere else is more effective to getting a tight tummy than just focusing on ab muscles, because they're so much smaller than the rest of the body, proportionally. When you work out your whole body, your belly benefits!

I'm also trying to eat plain. For breakfast, I had eggs, beans, and melon; for lunch I had a boiled egg, an apple, and walnuts, and for dinner I had salmon, black beans, and a salad.

http://www.chickentuna.com/

She is my motivation right now. ^^

(02-10-2014, 03:43 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  http://www.chickentuna.com/

She is my motivation right now. ^^

Good for you, a healthy balanced approach to NBE can be achieved. Simple breast massages can release estrogen (thru estrogen receptors, progesterone by other means).

(02-10-2014, 03:21 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I got my 28C bra today!! I love it and it feels so much more supportive!

-------------------------------------------------
You look very good. Did you say you ran two hours?

(02-10-2014, 01:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I ran two hours just because I like to start off more intense, so that the subsequent runs feel like a piece of cake. Tongue

Checked this morning, and my stomach seems to finally be getting back to its normal state.

(02-10-2014, 05:39 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 01:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I ran two hours just because I like to start off more intense, so that the subsequent runs feel like a piece of cake. Tongue
----------------------------------------------------------
WOW...how many miles did you run in two hours?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon