Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BoardGame's Progress

(02-10-2014, 05:56 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 05:39 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 01:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 03:21 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I got my 28C bra today!! I love it and it feels so much more supportive!

I also ran two hours yesterday, 10 minutes today, did delts raises, shoulder presses, and my very first barbell exercise: the glute bridge! I'm looking forward to doing the last with a much heavier weight to build a perkier bum!
-------------------------------------------------
You look very good. Did you say you ran two hours?

I ran two hours just because I like to start off more intense, so that the subsequent runs feel like a piece of cake. Tongue
----------------------------------------------------------
WOW...how many miles did you run in two hours?

Only about 14. I wasn't going very fast.

I've also been spotting yesterday and today and have PMS symptoms even though I just had my period a week and a half ago; maybe I've been bloating because my hormones / cycle was thrown off.

Your figure is adorable! I'm a runner too, to perk up the bum alternate your miles between the road and the stairmill. It builds the butt nicely Smile

(02-10-2014, 07:18 PM)Wishin Wrote:  Your figure is adorable! I'm a runner too, to perk up the bum alternate your miles between the road and the stairmill. It builds the butt nicely Smile

Ohhh! Good tip!

(02-10-2014, 06:13 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 05:56 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 05:39 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 01:30 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(02-10-2014, 03:21 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I got my 28C bra today!! I love it and it feels so much more supportive!

I also ran two hours yesterday, 10 minutes today, did delts raises, shoulder presses, and my very first barbell exercise: the glute bridge! I'm looking forward to doing the last with a much heavier weight to build a perkier bum!
-------------------------------------------------
You look very good. Did you say you ran two hours?

I ran two hours just because I like to start off more intense, so that the subsequent runs feel like a piece of cake. Tongue
----------------------------------------------------------
WOW...how many miles did you run in two hours?

Only about 14. I wasn't going very fast.
--------------------------------------------------------
Good for you, so you really are a runner. Your time is good, I did 10k in about 50 minutes, of course I am not a runner, and actually do not do it often, because of my weight training 5 days/week. I hope you know when you run that much you will not have much fat in your body. If that's what you want, then no problem. Smile POM

I don't intend to run a ton; for some reason I just wanted to kick my butt for having stopped running for such a long time. Tongue

(03-10-2014, 02:30 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I don't intend to run a ton; for some reason I just wanted to kick my butt for having stopped running for such a long time. Tongue
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I thought I was a nut for running 10k without being a runner!!! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon