Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my bra size?

I think the sizing is based on the outermost clasp...I'm not sure though. All my 32 band bras give me a comfortable fit when I use the innermost clasps. I also fit well in a 30 band bra, using the outermost clasps Smile. Hope this helps!

How do you know if a bra's band is tight enough?

I ordered some 30B bras recently, and if I wear them on the tightest clasp, I think they feel tight enough. I guess this means I really should find 28C bras! Just don't want to be buying too many new bras while doing NBE since I hope to outgrow them!

Flail your arms around! If your breast tissue doesn't fall out from the bottom of your bra cups, the band is probably tight enough Smile

Listen to your body. If you think it's tight enough, then it probably is. If not, wear it tighter then Big Grin just make sure you can breathe Tongue

Ideally you would wear a new bra on the first hooks because as it breaks in the elastic loosens and you'll move towards the tightest hooks. If you wear a new bra on the tightest hooks it won't give you as many months of wear.

Very true Smile If a bra fits well on the tightest clasp at first, after it stretches I have to sew in the sides of the band. Sad

I might try to sew some of my newer 32 band bras since it seems a big waste to retire them. Which part do you sew?

I sew in the band bit in between the clasps and the straps. Google for ways to alter a bra band Big Grin. I'm on mobile and I can't post you a link...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon