Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

(11-08-2014, 03:05 PM)peggy Wrote:  Your boobs are definitely much fuller, especially in the frontal comparison pic. Well done, girl! Smile Booty is also a little rounder. You have nice legs. Wink

Edit: Just had another look at the side comparison pic and noticed the date 2012, lol. Tongue

Ha! Thanks for catching that! I fixed the date. I was half asleep trying to put dates on them last night. lol. 2012?! Wow, I'm WAY behind! Big Grin

Thank you for the compliments!! So sweet of you! Hopefully the next pics will be a little more dramatic!

I definitely see some growth in all your pics! Looking good!

What's up with the picture pages? Am I supposed to cross link my program page on there or something?

When you post your pics in the picture section you won't be "googable". I did a google search (images) months ago. I searched for "peggy + breastnexus" and my pics showed up. That's why I deleted them all in my program page and am now using the picture section only.

Also non-members won't be able to see your pics in the picture section.

Ruch and Peggy- thank you Smile

Okay, so today I start my herbs again. Sooo excited! Starting with 2 caps of maca today, next week bump to 3, and so on. Taking 1 in the morning & 1 around 2pm. The rest of the herbs I'm going to slowly ramp up to full dose over the week. I know when I take full dose of fenugreek off the bat, it makes me have the poos. Tmi. Lol. Couldn't think of a cuter way to say that

Also, I'll start waist training today. Not really sure how long or often you're supposed to, but since I'm cheap, I'm just using an ace bandage for this month. I don't want anything else to cinch in or get smaller except the sides of my waist. I'll start with a couple of hours a day, for about 3 days a week. If you think I should change this, let me know Smile

(11-08-2014, 06:10 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Ruch and Peggy- thank you Smile

Okay, so today I start my herbs again. Sooo excited! Starting with 2 caps of maca today, next week bump to 3, and so on. Taking 1 in the morning & 1 around 2pm. The rest of the herbs I'm going to slowly ramp up to full dose over the week. I know when I take full dose of fenugreek off the bat, it makes me have the poos. Tmi. Lol. Couldn't think of a cuter way to say that

Also, I'll start waist training today. Not really sure how long or often you're supposed to, but since I'm cheap, I'm just using an ace bandage for this month. I don't want anything else to cinch in or get smaller except the sides of my waist. I'll start with a couple of hours a day, for about 3 days a week. If you think I should change this, let me know Smile

I can see you filled out In the boobs, congrats! After a month too bugger me!
What other herbs aside from Fenugreek are you going to take??

Hey girl! Thanks Smile This is what I'm doing for month #2

* Maca (whole world botanicals organic gelatinized 500mg caps- doing the weekly bump the dosage program with it like I posted already)
* Fenugreek (Nature's way 610 mg, and gradually get to 2 caps 3x a day)
* Blessed Thistle (Solaray 340 mg, and gradually get to 1 cap 3x a day)
* Multivitamin (Centrum)
* extra vitamin C & E
* Colostrum (Nutrasumma vanilla chewable pills. 1 pill 2x a day)
* Progesterone cream- not cycled (Emerita Progest cream, dime size amount twice a day applied to different thin skin areas daily. Going to talk to my naturopath about if prescribing me progesterone vaginal inserts would be better. I'll update y'all.)

* Instead of gelatin capsules, I'm going to try to make Chicken feet soup this weekend. If I can stomach it, I'll drink 1-2 coffee cups of it a day
* Ordering Emu oil and will
make this into a booty rub: Emu oil, Olive oil & hops
And make this into a boob rub: Emu oil, Olive oil & Flaxseed oil

-Daily: ground chia seeds & ground flax seeds in a smoothie, as well as banana, almonds, alfalfa sprouts & broccoli sprouts, Avocado oil or olive oil, dry rolled oats and whatever other fruit, veggies, honey, juice I feel like throwing in there. Spoonful of chopped garlic & warm lemon water in the morning.

Epsom salt bath once a week. Dry brushing 3x a week (on my training days). Waist training 3x a week for 3 hours each time.

Considering getting fenugreek oil and adding that to my boob rub and stopping the herb internally. If I do that, then I'll stop taking the blessed thistle too.

Also, if I'm drinking chicken feet soup daily, I don't still need to take MSM, right? I think that's what I've read, that MSM is already in it. Please tell me if I'm wrong Smile

Umm, can I have your boobs please?

(11-08-2014, 07:53 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Also, if I'm drinking chicken feet soup daily, I don't still need to take MSM, right? I think that's what I've read, that MSM is already in it. Please tell me if I'm wrong Smile

Chicken feet soup has gelatin/collagen in it, MSM is something your body uses to build collagen itself.

No harm in having both?

(11-08-2014, 02:39 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  FINALLY! The stars aligned and allowed my wifi, computer and everything to coexist and work in harmony! Haha Tongue

Well, it's only been one month, so the change isn't phenomenal or anything. And honestly, I thought there would be more of a difference in the pics. I was a little let down when I put them side by side. BUT, I HAD growth! And hopefully Month #2 brings more gains Big Grin

I did my best to take all pics with the same lighting, angle, same type of undies, and at the same time of day (since I'm right next to a big window). In all of the booty pics and full body pics I've taken, I'm arching my back as hard as I can. Not only to stay consistent with the pictures, but to help show me & my trainer improvements in my lower back arch.

Blue undies-Before
Pink undies-1 month progress
They've definitely gotten bigger and cuter!!!
Damn nice body, too!!!!

In everything being equal. It is GREAT progress. Especially with the hard work and money you have put into it.Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon