Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Hello, lovelies Smile Biological female here, don't let my user name throw you off. It's just a nickname Smile

My goal is to transform my body from a very petite/small framed pretty much ruler shape (It basically looks as though by body stopped changing at 14 and stayed that way), to a petite, athletic yet more curvy woman's body! Little bit of spunky spice over here!! Hopefully soon Smile

Any tips/advice would be stinking AWESOME Smile

Beginning stats:

* 5'1", 104 pounds
* Top of bust: 32"
* Band: 28
* Bust measurement across nipple: 32"
* Breast circumference from crease to crease: Left- 6 and 1/2", Right- 6 and 1/2"
* From bottom of nipple to bottom of breast crease: Left- 2" and Right- 2"
* According to these calculations, I guess my bra size should be a 28DD or a 30D, which sounds crazy, but it's fair to say I LOOK like an A cup, maybe even a AA for normal smaller size bras, like 32's

Quick info about me: Always had a high metabolism & thin but proportionate and normal/healthy looking. It runs on my moms side of the family. They're all tall and thin, my dads side is all short and some are chubby. I got a mix of short and thin. I have a 2 year old son and MAN!! Finally got the body I've always wanted about 3 months after having him! My butt & hips were like POW! (well, for my frame anyways) Boobs (while breastfeeding) were like BAM! I had meat on me! I loved it!! I don't know exactly how big my breasts got, I only wore nursing bras or no bras while breastfeeding (it's just easier). But the last bra I did wear was a 36C and that got to be way too small. Yeah, it was fan-freaking-tastic!! Anyways, since finally having that body and absolutely loving it, I am damn determined to get it back, or as close to it as I can, with the addition of nice sculpted legs Smile More muscle, a layer of fat above that, larger breasts, hips and butt.

**** MY PLAN **** (I will post more on each topic after this initial post)

** Weight training : I work out with my trainer 3 days a week. High weight, low rep, compound excersizes as well as direct excersizes, with 80-85% of the focus being my butt, hips & legs. I also do yoga when I can, usually once or twice a week.

** Food & water : I'm drinking about 100-120 oz of water a day. High daily calorie intake, about 90-110 grams of protein, a lot of carbs with every meal, healthy fats & oils, veggies, fruit, grains, dairy, etc

** Supplements/Viramins : This part is probably going to change from time to time. As of right now, this is what I'm taking:

-Maca!!
-Goats Rue
-Fenugreek & Blessed Thistle (apparently these work better taken together)
-Multivitamin
-Fish oil or ground chia seeds & ground flax seeds in a smoothie
-extra vitamin C & E
-gelatin capsules
(also considering adding MSM and rubbing hops infusion on my booty)

*Massage : I massage for 10-15 min twice a day, sometimes 3, and use one of the following each time: organic flaxseed oil, organic avacado oil and organic 100% cocoa butter. I do the 360 inward rotations (female deer? But inward) with light but semi firm pressure. Just enough to be gentle, but actually do something. Sometimes I finish it off with some Chi massages.

*Noogle: I just got & started noogling on July 4th, less than 3 weeks ago. I try to noogle twice a day, an hour each. My morning routine is massage for 10 min, add more oil, then noogle with 15:5 for about an hour (or as long as I have time for). At night, I use a heating pad for about 10 min, then massage, heating pad for a few more min, then noogle again with 15:5 for about an hour. So far, I've been noogling a day, then taking a break for a day, noogle, break. I've read a few times that taking a day off in between pumping days helps with growth since your tissue needs a day to repair (much like muscles need a day to repair in between excersize days). I don't know for sure, but it makes sense.

I will say though, I've been messing with herbs, massage, exersize, etc for a couple of months, but was very inconsistent for one reason or another. And I had about a 2 and a half week break from everything & reverted back to original size, even though I hadn't grown much at all. So, this journey TECHNICALLY began on July 4, 2014, with the exception of weight training that just began again last week on July 16.

I know most of you are thinking "no way you've had progress in just 2 and a half weeks!" Well, sure, the breasts may be from swelling, but the gains on my booty and hips are not. So, who knows Smile Remember, I didn't even begin weight training again until last week and I took these measurements before working out and it had been 12 hours since I last pumped. The beginning measurements were confirmed on July 4 before starting my program. Also, my period ended about a week and a half ago. Also, I made damn sure to measure exactly the same in every way. I can see and very much FEEL a difference when I grab my booty and my bust.

July 4th, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32"
Waist: 26"
Top of butt/ Hips: 32"
Bottom of butt: 33.5"

July 16, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Waist: 25 and 3/4" (lost 1/4")
Top of butt/Hips: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Bottom of Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/4")

So, since I have taken most of these herbs together before, exersized & ate just like I do again now, and I had massaged before for months (I gained some, but not NEARLY as quick as this, and not at ALL in the hips/booty), I have come to the undeniable conclusion that it was the addition of maca that spurted this quick growth!! And the Noogleberry. Exactly what I wanted it to do and IT'S WORKING!!! I'm jumping up an down excited about this!!

I take organic, gelatinized maca. The recommended dose is 2 capsules (1,000 mg) daily, or 1 (500 mg) daily for petite/sensitive. I began taking just 250 mg a day. Bumped it up to 500 mg a day after a week. Currently taking 750 mg. I will continue to bump up every week for a month, then take a week break and begin again. I AM INCREDIBLY EXCITED AND TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MACA!! Waaa-hooooo!!

that's great!

thats awesome!! how old r u? and do u think the hops helped alot with ur booty?

I'll be subscribing to this thread!I purchased hops capsules,SP and L-Tyrosine to take internally...and the hops infusion(Hops and Emu oil)to take externally.

Thank you Smile

I'm 33.

Well, I just got the hops today, so I haven't used it yet. I'll let you know Smile I will tell ya though, that every time I pump or massage, I go ahead and just rub whatever oil I'm using for that onto my booty & hips as well (avacado oil, flaxseed oil or 100% organic cocoa butter- I alternate). I don't massage my booty, I just slather it and move back to focusing on the breasts.

Here's where I got the idea for using hops on my butt. Except I'm too impatient to wait on this infusion (although it sounds like a great idea), so I'm going to start using hops extract mixed with olive oil and avacado oil. (I'll mix them all in a dark glass container I got from whole foods) http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20738&pid=117631

(24-07-2014, 08:07 AM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  I'll be subscribing to this thread!I purchased hops capsules,SP and L-Tyrosine to take internally...and the hops infusion(Hops and Emu oil)to take externally.

Did you make the infusion or buy it already made?

I will follow your thread. Good luck with your journey. Smile

(24-07-2014, 03:36 PM)peggy Wrote:  I will follow your thread. Good luck with your journey. Smile

Thank you Peggy Smile
I actually thought I already posted my program thread & just realized last night that I put it on Noogleberry forum and not here. Lol.

I will be following your thread also! Congrats in the progress and happy growing!!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon