Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Charlie Girl's Program :) Seeing results after 2.5 weeks!

Wow!Thanks for taking the time to answer my question and going out of your way to research...I will continue to use emu oil and a little bit of fish oil...I just hate that emu oil is slightly expensive...so if you know any seller that sells Emu oil cheap,please don't hesitate to tell me.Also,I believe ostrich oil is similar to emu oil?Or maybe it was another oil? Huh

Also I'm adding B6 to my program as an anti prolactin.I'll only take 500 mg a day so that it lowers it a bit.Is it a good idea to cycle it or just take it daily?

You're welcome Smile

Now this I have no idea about, I'm sorry :/ I don't know anything about anti-prolactins. But I read your thread where you explain why you're taking them (http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20954). Not to sound like I'm being mean about that girl, but you should always take things you read online with a grain of salt until you do more research yourself or speak with a Dr. Especially when it's coming from a non pro on the subject. The fact that this girl doesn't write properly, makes me doubt her credibility. sorry if that's mean, I'm just being honest.

And, honestly I dont know anything about re-directing estrogens to a certain body part or area. Or if this is even possible. I did read that lower prolactin creates higher estrogen levels and visa versa. But they can also be equal. (That's what I've read anyway).

Anyone have any advice for her?

Hi girl, how are you doing? Smile I have decided not to stop Maca. I take it since almost 3 months and was going to stop after 3 months, but I won't. Maca is very healthy and has so many benefits (not only to balance hormones, but also for the thyroid, adrenal glands etc) that I will continue to take it. I like that it does not contain any phyto-hormones, but it helps our bodies to produce our own hormones in the right balance. That's a big plus! Smile

Which brand do you take? You have capsules, right?

I take gelatinized Maca powder and as soon as I start a new cycle, I will take it as follows:

2000mg on cd 5-9
2500mg on cd 10-14
3000mg on cd 15-19
3500mg on cd 20-24
4000mg on cd 25-29
-break during period-

I stole the idea from you, to increase the dosage weekly, thanks for that. Wink Will let you know if I notice any improvements.

Hey Peggy! Yeah, I'm in love with Maca! I feel so great on it & my NBE, butt growth and workouts have really improved since starting it. You're right, it's very good for you. Yeah, your plan is higher doses than mine is for this month, but I actually want to do higher doses than what I'm currently doing. I actually want to do the doses that you're going to do. I don't know which is better- to finish out this month on my doses, then next month start yours, or if I should just bump mine up now.

Yeah, I'm taking capsules. It's Whole World Botanicals organic geletanized. 500mg per cap. What brand are you taking?

I'm doing good, thank you Smile This week has been a beating with all kinds of things coming down on me at once. Thankfully, it's all worked out. I just hate that it happened on my 1st week of my month #2 (after my break/cleanse). Because I didn't get many massages or pumps in, or herbs or workouts. Ugh!!!!!! So it aggravates me. But luckily everything is straightening out so I started ALL herbs again yesterday & workouts again on Monday.

How are you doing?

(17-08-2014, 06:45 PM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I actually want to do the doses that you're going to do. I don't know which is better- to finish out this month on my doses, then next month start yours, or if I should just bump mine up now.

Yeah, I'm taking capsules. It's Whole World Botanicals organic geletanized. 500mg per cap. What brand are you taking?

I would finish out this month on your doses and then next month start on my doses. Smile

I will look up your brand. I know there are different kind of Maca strains (yellow, red, black). I take this brand: http://www.amazon.com/Gelatinized-Superfood-Increases-Satisfaction-Guaranteed/dp/B008P8E5DC/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1408303648&sr=8-5&keywords=gelatinized+maca

But today I found this Maca powder which is much cheaper and also organic and gelatinized: http://www.amazon.com/Terrasoul-Superfoods-Gelatinized-Organic-16-ounce/dp/B00EHQQ1A6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1408303648&sr=8-1&keywords=gelatinized+maca

Its a blend of yellow, red, and black maca roots which sounds interesting. I might give it a try, once my other powder is empty. Smile

I'll probably just do that Smile

Yeah, mine is a blend of yellow, red & black too. I figured why not get the extra benefits of the 3 varieties instead of just 1.

Good luck girl and keep us updated. Smile

Btw are you still taking goats rue?

That looks like good maca. Let me know if you feel or see a difference after a few weeks of using the blend. Is that package saying that 1tsp of the Powder is 5 grams of maca? That's 5,000 mg. Hmm..... Makes me think I'm not taking nearly enough. Yours and mine are both geletanized, I wonder why there's such a difference in the label's dosages. Mine says: petite/sensitive 500mg a day, male sexuality 3,000 mg a day, standard is 1,000 mg a day, etc. there's different doses for different things but none of them go up to 5,000mg.

I looked up several other brands of organic geletanized maca powder (links below) and they give around the same dose yours does. I think I'm about to email my brand and ask why the difference. I mean, capsules are just the powder in the capsule, right? I don't know. I'll tell you what they say.

This one is 4,100 mg (4.1g) per serving: http://www.znaturalfoods.com/Maca-Root-Powder-Organic-Gelatinized?cPath=17&PageSpeed=noscript

This one is 5,000 mg (5g) per serving: http://navitasnaturals.com/product/456/M...nized.html

This one is 12,600 mg (12.6g) per serving! And it's GELETANIZED!
http://www.themacateam.com/organic-gelat...MgodGnMAlQ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon