Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello!

Welcome aboard!
You have come to a good place. The people here are really sweet and eager to help.
Enjoy the journey!
Yarrr!

Hi there Big Grin. Good luck! Let's strive towards our goals together!

Hello! Yes! Let's!

And I went on debbie's post about correctly fitting bras and I measured myself. I am indeed wearing the wrong size bra. I am supposed to be a 28C or 30B or 32A or 34AA or 36AAA. After some research (which is why this post is now edited) I understand the differences now. My goal is actually not a C because I already have that in my correct band size. My goal is a F or FF in my correct band size, which translates to a 30E, 32DD, 34D, or a 36C. If I want a size bigger, I would be a 30F, 32E, 34DD, or a 36D.

Confusion cleared! Going to edit my original hello post now!

I'm happy you found the answers your looking for but like I said in my message you should possibly try 28D since your 36A bras fit. I'd be happy to recommend some places to get bras as well. Good Luck Sweetie!Big Grin

I SO NEED PLACES TO BUY BRAS! Especially since I have no money. I'd like to wait until I get back to school to buy bras though because I hate asking my parents to drive places and knowing I'm spending money. At college, I've got free bus transport and the closest shopping part is actually really close to walk to. That and I will hopefully be slightly bigger by then. (end of August)

Not a lot of places will carry 28 bands. Off the top of my head I'm thinking nordstrom and any specialty lingerie shops. You can always opt for sister sizing and altering the band if you're not too comfortable with online shopping but nothing beats have a bra specifically made for your under bust and bust measurement.

(19-07-2014, 03:10 AM)AchievingConfidence Wrote:  I SO NEED PLACES TO BUY BRAS! Especially since I have no money. I'd like to wait until I get back to school to buy bras though because I hate asking my parents to drive places and knowing I'm spending money. At college, I've got free bus transport and the closest shopping part is actually really close to walk to. That and I will hopefully be slightly bigger by then. (end of August)

I have the same problem, AchievingConfidence! I wear a 32C, Debbie suggested I alter the bra band and now it fits better Big Grin. But I still wish I could get a 28D somewhere...but ugh THOSE BRA FITTERS who laugh at me and INSIST I need to wear a 32A/B. No!!!

Can a tailor adjust the band size? They trim pant leg and waist sizes.

They should be able to, but I prefer DIY Big Grin

What size are you planning to look for, AchievingConfidence?

Either option sounds great. (DIY or taking it to a tailor)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon