Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello!

Hello everyone! I was searching online for the past few days after seeing a pin on Pinterest about being able to change the size of your breasts. I thought I was going to just have to try to accept what I have until I saw that pin. I am 22 years old, weigh just under 110 pounds, and am around 5 feet 4 inches. I currently wear a 28C bra and sometimes when I look for natural ways to improve them, I get tips like "wear a bra that fits" and "use makeup to contour" them. Well, if I had any roundness to them and didn't feel so flat chested and already wear the right size bra, I'd do it. I found this site in a roundabout way through http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html and figured why wouldn't I try a few of these things?

I would like to experiment with fenugreek because they are cheap so I can afford them on my nonexistant income and fit them into my school budget when I start my final year of college. I'm also open to massaging my girls and working out a bit to improve my pecs. My last change will be to improve my posture to (HOPEFULLY) show off a few cup sizes bigger eventually! I have also researched and found that fenugreek is also a workout supplement and might help me gain a few pounds and eat more when I actually have weights to play with at school. My goal is to have full cups that are about 4 to 5 cup sizes bigger because I feel like that will make me feel better about myself and allow me to buy nicer clothing that I look away from now because I know my chest cannot fill the built in bra.

I do have some health issues. I have food allergies and I have to take birth control because I was told I have endometriosis (without testing to confirm.) This means my periods are intense! Before the pill, I'd curl up and miss a week of school or pass out from intense pain. I am also anemic. However, I also take a multivitamin, Vitamin C supplement and Iron supplement and get lots of water. I do not have an eating disorder, but it is very hard for me to gain weight, so I'm hoping the fenugreek will at least help me gain a bit of weight so I don't feel so awkward wanting to lift weights and bulk up in a gym.

Ultimately, I want to have a feminine figure and I am glad that this forum feels like a support group and a family of sorts. I hope this journey goes well for me. I am willing to dedicate myself to improve what I once thought impossible to improve without surgery and I vowed to never go under the knife for breast enlargement.

EDIT: I am indeed wearing the wrong size bra. I am supposed to be a 28C or 30B or 32A or 34AA or 36AAA. After some research I understand the differences now. My goal is actually not a C because I already have that in my correct band size. My goal is a F or FF in my correct band size, which translates to a 30E, 32DD, 34D, or a 36C. If I want a size bigger, I would be a 30F, 32E, 34DD, or a 36D, so this is about 4 to 5 cup sizes bigger than what I have now.

Hi! Welcome to the forums!! :-) I hope you get what you came here for!!

welcome to the forum

Ainterol PM isn't too expensive either if you wanted to look into it.
I'd say at only 110 lbs there is no way you should be in a 36 band. Adding inches is an incorrect way to measure. I'd guess anywhere from 28-30 band at your weight. Getting correctly fitted does aid in the enhancement process.

Thanks everybody!

I'm definitely a 36 band because of my ribs. I'm wide, but it's because of the way I'm built. Depending on the day, I switch the hook I use, but I'm usually on the middle hook of the 36 band because the last hook feels a bit suffocating.

Sometimes too small of a cup can make the band feel very snug. You should try the bra on backwards or upside down and see if the band still feels super tight, if you haven't done so already. Oh and sorry if I came of harsh or bossy in my previous post. It's hard to convey nonverbal mannerism through text.

I didn't see any thing that looked bossy.

Nothing looked bossy! I'm just shy! I actually tried to bras on in the fitting room and that's how I have to put them on. Flip the band, hook it, position it the correct way, wish my boobs were bigger, squeeze cups together to imagine my perfect boobs and then be sad when I let go and they disappear...

Sometimes I get really excited about bra fitting because I'm weird lol. It makes me happy when I can help people find the perfect fit. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes. Big Grin.
I'm sorry to hear that your boobies make you sad I bet they're beautiful now and I'm sure you'll achieve your gaol.

(18-07-2014, 03:18 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Sometimes too small of a cup can make the band feel very snug. You should try the bra on backwards or upside down and see if the band still feels super tight, if you haven't done so already. Oh and sorry if I came of harsh or bossy in my previous post. It's hard to convey nonverbal mannerism through text.

I always say, "You can't type inflection".

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon