Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What I have been/ will be doing

(25-06-2014, 07:02 PM)peggy Wrote:  So far I like Maca very much. My skin is much nicer (clear) and I have more energy. I will take measurements in two days after one month use of Maca and then I will know if my boobies grew (I had no progress since many weeks). I take it together with Reishi Mushroom (anti DHT) and will continue taking that combo this cycle. Smile

I can feel the need for buying Maca powder coming on! I have heard it works well in combination with exercise so.. fingers crossed! Smile

(25-06-2014, 08:03 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Neat programme I really like it!
That's really good gains for such a short space of time. Keep it up.
The only reason id say to review is if you notice anything change with your cycles, ie pain/more period pain or anything that isn't normal for you. Otherwise go girl! Smile

Ah, I didn't think to look out for period pain- for sure will next time, just to be sure this isn't causing more harm than good.. thanks for the tip!

Hi. I couldn't reply to your private message and Sorry to reply so late. But to answer your questions, Yeah, I'm doing the fat brushing massage and others done by Japanese women. There are lots of them on you tube. The ones they have have some sort of lymphatic massage incorporated in them. It's to drain the lymph nodes in the breast so toxins are excreted. There are others that are not Japanese like this one:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ipadtype=2&s...=mv-google

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon