Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED BIGGER BREASTS?

(04-01-2015, 11:54 PM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(04-01-2015, 10:02 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I wanted to have bigger breasts since my current boyfriend for 5 years now talked about big breasts. After that i kept thinking about it and started too feel insecure and completely obsessed with it. I first tried a bottle off fenugreek since i heard once in life before it might help. Later I began doing extra research on fenugreek and found the breastnexus site. I havent had the change trough pregnancy and illness too fully do my thing, but 2015 will be my year. Nice topic btw!

Hannah, not to stir shit or anything, but, I think you should ONLY try for bigger tits because it's what YOU want, NOT because somebody else wants you to. :-) Just saying. I just never got into a boyfriend making a girl do something to her body because it's what HE wants. For instance, I told my ex-fiancé how I like hair to be combed/styled o a girl, but I didn't tell her she HAD to. Without my even knowing about it, she started doing her hair that way! :-) I didn't even notice for a few weeks! Sadly, I mentioned that a very dear friend of mine in college had her hair combed that way, so she thought I was asking her to copy said friend, and she went back to her normal bangs cut.

I've always wanted big breasts but also never have been so small as I am now. I've always thought that bigger breasts could only be achieved with implants. Since I know you can do it the natural way(seeing results on this forum) I became even more obsessed. Its a personal obsession settedd at fire by one single note off my bf I couldnt stop thinking off it ever since. But I'm sure if he wasnt here I would still wanted larger breasts only then just for myself. Now I want it for both off us, lol sounds weird. I would feel more feminine with larger breasts. Also I never forget, while shopping the first time for NBE herbs a guy said to me when walking by: Wow you have small tits or something in that way. It all happened in the same time and made the obsession even bigger!
Awh sad story, poor girlfriend. Sometimes boys dont mean too just like my bf didnt when he said something about big breasts but guys can be so un-tactical!

Okay, cool! As long as it's something YOU want. But, still don't let that guy in the store's comment MAKE you feel unsubstantial. I know a number of people that'd WANT to keep their "small" tits BECAUSE someone said something like that to them!! Also, some people today have NO idea what "beauty" actually entails!! I've seen VERY pretty women called ugly by others!!!! Likewise, I've seen girls with BIG tits told they had small ones! It's someone else's perspectives, so, you REALLY can't go (or change/live your life according to) by what others think!! It's one of the biggest reasons I never waste my time with any of those awards shows, it's always someone ELSE'S opinion as to what's the best movie/tv show/album of the year. So, it really means nothing to me. I know what I like and someone else's picks aren't going to influence or CHANGE mine!!

(06-01-2015, 01:46 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  Okay, cool! As long as it's something YOU want. But, still don't let that guy in the store's comment MAKE you feel unsubstantial. I know a number of people that'd WANT to keep their "small" tits BECAUSE someone said something like that to them!! Also, some people today have NO idea what "beauty" actually entails!! I've seen VERY pretty women called ugly by others!!!! Likewise, I've seen girls with BIG tits told they had small ones! It's someone else's perspectives, so, you REALLY can't go (or change/live your life according to) by what others think!! It's one of the biggest reasons I never waste my time with any of those awards shows, it's always someone ELSE'S opinion as to what's the best movie/tv show/album of the year. So, it really means nothing to me. I know what I like and someone else's picks aren't going to influence or CHANGE mine!!

I hate these award shows... too much fake people. And indeed most off the time I dont agree with the opionions on ''who's the best''.
I dont find people ugly at all I think everybody has its own quality and beauty isnt a defenition for sure. Further these guy was from a problem community in NL. A certain type off folk with a one nationality I wont name on here but every Dutch girl knows what I mean. These guys are always rude towards dutch girls..big problem over here. So his opinion is off no meaning to me.. but I'm not deaf and i heard it you know(it was right in my ear when we crossed roads.)so its in your head. Also previous bf's never complained about it and played with them so 'when it comes to that part influenced by others I still feel secure about them. Only when in bra and clothing they are a bit absent and creating a cleavage is very uncomfy so I dont do that often and I would like to dress a bit more feminine now I'm a mommy and tasted off big boobies while pregnant.

I started dressing in my mom's silky stuff at the age of 9...I used to stuff the bras with socks to give me the appearance of big boobs and I loved it...I have dressed on and off as my life has allowed and would love to do it full time, but I am a "Guy". So I have done all of the things that "Guys" are supposed to do..."Played sports", "had lots of girlfriends" and ultimately got married to a wonderful woman. All of this has never stopped me from wanting tits...I am 57 years old now and started to mess around with the herbal estrogens when I was 48 and have really never stopped...Well yes, I have taken breaks, but I am always trying to enhance them as the urge inside of me burns just as bright today as it did the first time I stuffed one of my mom's bras...My current regime is listed. I was also taking 3660mgs of FG, but at the advice of Outsider, I have stopped that for now...happy growing and smooches all...

1000mgs PM (1 500mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
100mgs Spiro (1 50mg in AM and 1 in the evening)
Breast massage for 20 minutes 2xdaily with Flax seed oil with 1oz FG extract.

Yep! I stuffed layers of my moms shoulder pads into my shirts when I was in 4th or 5th grade. Haha! Oh, the good ol days of shoulder pads. Haha! Always wanted boobs. Fantasized about getting a boob job in high school, but only half assed and only sometimes. Never thought I'd actually do it. That on again off again fantasy happened well into my 20s. Until I learned of all the dangers. I stumbled accross brava at some point, it interested me, but I was a broke waitress, so that wasn't happening. I put the boob thoughts on the back burner because I liked my boobs enough & didn't have the money to enhance them.

THEN I got pregnant. And holy crap, I got some boobs!! At 3 months, I was bigger than I'd ever been. By 6-8 months, I looked like I got a boob job. When my milk came in after birth, I looked like I got a BIG boob job. Like too big. It was AWESOME!! Hahaha. Ever since my milk went away (after breastfeeding), I was absolutely determined at that point. I FINALLY had big ol' beautiful boobies, then lost them. I GOTTA get them back. Started searching online, then found nbe sites, started looking into them and found this site Smile And I'm SOOOOOO glad I did!

Amazing stories Gals, thank you for sharing! I hope this inspires everyone who reads! It have definitely inspired me and let's me know that I am not alone in my desire to make my girls better! Results always motivate small or large, that fact that something is changing is awesome, I wish all the success to everyone here! Big boobie huggs! XOXOX

I started reading Playboy when I was younger and I wanted to look like the models there. I also lost weight at some point, but even before losing weight, I used the occasional commercial cream. I had a friend when I was around 15 or 16 who used to photoshop pictures of me with larger boobs and encourage me to get silicone when I got older lol. However I couldn’t afford plastic surgery.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon