Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED BIGGER BREASTS?

BIGGER BOOBS,
So many of you may know I really enjoy staring threads that get us all talking! I think it's great to build friendships and relationships here to help and support each other cheering each other on. It's also a great place to talk about topics you can't outside of the forum.

The topic is:
When did you realize or start looking into natural breast augmentation or any breast augmentation? Was it a specific turn of events that lead you in this direction or did it just pop in your head one day? Please share your thoughts and stories.

Please share your similar stories maybe others can relate to you!
Also share your success or victories in NBE to motivate new comers.

(19-06-2014, 07:17 PM)bustybride Wrote:  BIGGER BOOBS,
So many of you may know I really enjoy staring threads that get us all talking! I think it's great to build friendships and relationships here to help and support each other cheering each other on. It's also a great place to talk about topics you can't outside of the forum.

The topic is:
When did you realize or start looking into natural breast augmentation or any breast augmentation? Was it a specific turn of events that lead you in this direction or did it just pop in your head one day? Please share your thoughts and stories.

Please share your similar stories maybe others can relate to you!
Also share your success or victories in NBE to motivate new comers.

As for me, my original search was to naturally achieve breast boost or lift not to gain size, (scared to death of going under the knife) after some research I discovered herbs and this forum, very glad I did. What caused this interest in improving my breasts was one day I was wearing a very thin /small triangle bikini top with little to know support. I felt that my boobs were not perky and spilling all over the place. I only felt comfortable in not-cute massive supportive underwire contraptions. It was so bad that when not in a bra I would try to cover the girls with my arms until I slipped into a camay or another bra. I didn't like how the looked and felt outside of support. My hubby was always telling me to let them out, let them free they are beautiful but it sure doesn't feel like they are! After staring my program with PM I have seen little gain in size (a unexpected plus) and have felt some firmness/perkiness and swelling. I am excited to see the progress over 6 months or so. The changes aren't magic and maybe not very noticeable to other, but I notice the slight changes and I think that seeing the slight progress alone has boosted my confidence know changes are on the way! :-) Hope sharing this personal info has inspired some others to share, you can always message me if you want to talk more on a personal level!

I never really used to like large breasts. It was a year or two after I got married. I knew my husband liked large breasts. We talk about everything! I know he loves me the way I am also. We talked about trying out some herbs to see if they work and first tried goats rue. It did work and we've used BE to become closer. I'll let them deflate and he'll get sad ;-) Then I'll get back on hebs and I inflate in like a day or so. Most of it always ends up being temporary, but it seems like some stays each time I do it. Its the growing part we enjoy.

(19-06-2014, 09:40 PM)mousette Wrote:  I never really used to like large breasts. It was a year or two after I got married. I knew my husband liked large breasts. We talk about everything! I know he loves me the way I am also. We talked about trying out some herbs to see if they work and first tried goats rue. It did work and we've used BE to become closer. I'll let them deflate and he'll get sad ;-) Then I'll get back on hebs and I inflate in like a day or so. Most of it always ends up being temporary, but it seems like some stays each time I do it. Its the growing part we enjoy.

Thanks for your post Mousette and for sharing your story with us! Awesome to see you had success with NBE! You are and inspiration to us all! :-)

I think I started wanting bigger boobs when my boobs actually grew! I was a small C cup in college and due to horrible periods, I started birth control. Along with weight gain, I filled out my cup size. The weight gain wasn't drastic, so I still had a nice body shape. Fast forward to now, I've gained about 30-40 pounds and another cup and band size (36D). I love my boobs now but everything else is . . . ugh. I lost my waist and I really REALLY don't like how I let myself go. I wouldn't mind increasing another cup size while losing all this unnecessary extra weight. Luckily, my boobs are really the only nice thing about my body -- great shape, perky, nice nipples, etc. I was never interested in [surgical] breast augmentation, but later down the road (after children and aging) I see no problem in getting a breast lift.

*edit in brackets*

Not sure this is what you want, but I started wishing I had huge tits (AND wishing I was a girl) when I was 5.

I've always been the butt girl. I never minded having small boobs because I had a big butt to balance. However when I was around 16/17 as I started shopping for cute dresses and tops, I noticed that my bust was WAY too small and things NEVER fit like I wanted to. Everything fit tight and snug all over my body and when it came to the chest area, it was like an deflated balloon! Also, sexy bras in my size are IMPOSSIBLE to come across, in fact any bra in my size is hard to find without padding. If I have to buy new bras I'm forced to shop in the kids/preteens section where the training bras are. Talk about embarrassing! Lol. THAT is when I really started itching to gain at least a cup size!

Never cared about boobs, mine in particular. Used to wear padded bras but not out of wanting to have bigger boobs but because that was the trend. Then while I was dating my ex he said that he finds my "big" boobs sexy. So I felt like such a liar with my padded bras and started feeling super self conscious about them. Even though I know he would've loved whatever size and shape I had but I just wanted to measure up to his expectations. Along the way I started wanting and loving big boobs for myself. That's why I'm here and that's what I WILL achieve.

When highschool started and the boys were flicking bra straps.....I used to go hide as I had no need for a bra....that's when I started wishing for boobs!!

There's an old thread on this topic. A very good one and so many different reasons to grow.

For me, I always wanted larger boobs. I was a late bloomer but stayed optimistic that I would grow. Never really did. I had a little perk when I went on the pill at 17. They went up to around a C. When I went off them I dropped down to an A and just did not feel good about the situation. I think having nice, big boobs makes intimacy so much more enjoyable. They're nice to be played with, grabbed, bodies touching it feels so nice to have such curves to offer. I felt incomplete I guess.

As I have written before, I have always had a lot of guy friends. They talk constantly about big boobs and the disappointment of smaller boobs. Once I lost mine I would not wear cleavage shirts anymore and would wear padded bras so nobody knew I didn't have much boobage. It feels liberating to be able to not wear padded bras and achieve such amazing cleavage. To each their own, but for me it is wonderful.

I was also cheated on when I was 19 with a chick with probably 36F boobs I'd say. It was the largest stab in the heart. It's bad enough to be cheated on but with a HUGE chested girl? To make matters worse when I was confronting him about what he saw in her, under his breath he said "Yeah, well she had huge tits". What a dog. *sigh*

Since growing, my current bf grows a larger interest in them which I would think is normal. When something protrudes it gets more attention. I love hearing from him that I have huge tits. Tongue I had NEVER been told that before by a single person in my life. It was quite the opposite if anything.

Cheers to growing more!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon