Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED BIGGER BREASTS?

Thanks to everyone who has shared such great stories! :-)

Hello ladies,

I'm new on this forum and I thought I'd share my story Shy

My boobs started growing in middle school, but I quickly began to be scared that I might become more noticeable because of this (silly me!), because of my body and not because of other qualities I might have.
So I pretty much rejected them and hide them by adopting a totally incorrect position, which lead to them pointing a bit down (not really saggy since they weren't that big).
While in high school the same trend continued, but little by little I realized I was pretty stupid for doing so.
Going to college was a change. I said to myself that I love new beginnings because I can reinvent myself and become a better person, from all points of view: soul, mind, body. So in about 8 months, by adopting a correct body position, changing my view towards my breasts, doing some sports (not that much though, mostly stretching techniques and yoga, so not really related to bust enhancement) and some breast massage (only 5-10 minutes a day) my breasts changed a lot and became more beautiful than ever. And I love them. There still was (and is) an asymmetry, but not very noticeable.

After that, during the past 2 years I kept caring about them more and more and wanted to have them grow since I feel I'd be more comfortable and they'd suit me more. There is a lot of space for improvement in this direction. My boyfriend is very encouraging as well and he helped a lot in this process of discovering myself and not being afraid to show how I am.

Good luck to all of you!

(27-07-2014, 05:22 PM)Spring Wrote:  Hello ladies,

I'm new on this forum and I thought I'd share my story Shy

My boobs started growing in middle school, but I quickly began to be scared that I might become more noticeable because of this (silly me!), because of my body and not because of other qualities I might have.
So I pretty much rejected them and hide them by adopting a totally incorrect position, which lead to them pointing a bit down (not really saggy since they weren't that big).
While in high school the same trend continued, but little by little I realized I was pretty stupid for doing so.
Going to college was a change. I said to myself that I love new beginnings because I can reinvent myself and become a better person, from all points of view: soul, mind, body. So in about 8 months, by adopting a correct body position, changing my view towards my breasts, doing some sports (not that much though, mostly stretching techniques and yoga, so not really related to bust enhancement) and some breast massage (only 5-10 minutes a day) my breasts changed a lot and became more beautiful than ever. And I love them. There still was (and is) an asymmetry, but not very noticeable.

After that, during the past 2 years I kept caring about them more and more and wanted to have them grow since I feel I'd be more comfortable and they'd suit me more. There is a lot of space for improvement in this direction. My boyfriend is very encouraging as well and he helped a lot in this process of discovering myself and not being afraid to show how I am.

Good luck to all of you!

Great story! Welcome and happy growing! :-)

I've always wanted larger breasts, in fact I expected them to grow. When I was 12 my mother told me that I would have big breasts because all the women in our family were bountiful... and then I didn't grow big breasts. I mean I had breasts but no where enough to properly fill out a bra, or look feminine in a dress or bathing suit. Being underweight didn't help my case either. I didn't eat consistently as a child either because I didn't enjoy the food I was given, general teenage moodiness, or going through periods of financial shortfall.

(27-07-2014, 07:53 PM)iskry Wrote:  I've always wanted larger breasts, in fact I expected them to grow. When I was 12 my mother told me that I would have big breasts because all the women in our family were bountiful... and then I didn't grow big breasts. I mean I had breasts but no where enough to properly fill out a bra, or look feminine in a dress or bathing suit. Being underweight didn't help my case either. I didn't eat consistently as a child either because I didn't enjoy the food I was given, general teenage moodiness, or going through periods of financial shortfall.

Thanks for sharing! I hope you grow the boobs you always wanted! :-)

So many great stories here!!

Well I've always been overweight so I had very full36DDs since I was 14 until I lost them after losing weight when I turned 17... I went down to a small 32c .....

I've always been self conscious of my body... But guys seemed to love it. N still do which I don't mind....
I guess I just Really miss my DDs but not the chubby arms. Waist n back bulge.... I've been gaining weight n have gone back to a 34/36D n still growing thanks to nbe! but I have the arms tummy n back bulge again

I guess where I'm trying to go with this is here......
I hold myself back from growing my boobs... For some reason I feel bad and ashamed about trying to do this . I want big breasts for myself so I feel confident n to look hot etc.. N so guys r attracted to me obviously..lol
But I just feel so horrible n ashamed that I'm trying to grow them even tho I've wanted large beautiful healthy boobs since forever!!!!!

I don't recall any traumatic experience where I was like no I hate my boobs to be big or someone made fun of me for large breasts ... Idk I'm hoping someone can give some insight as to why im holding myself back n feeling ashamed :/

Anyways sorry for the negative vibes hope someone maybe knows what I'm talking about. Xoxoxo good luck to us all !!!!

Since I was 15 I always wanted bigger breasts.

I wanted to have bigger breasts since my current boyfriend for 5 years now talked about big breasts. After that i kept thinking about it and started too feel insecure and completely obsessed with it. I first tried a bottle off fenugreek since i heard once in life before it might help. Later I began doing extra research on fenugreek and found the breastnexus site. I havent had the change trough pregnancy and illness too fully do my thing, but 2015 will be my year. Nice topic btw!

Since I can remember! When I was little i used to draw pictures of how i wanted to look when i was older, curvy and womanly. then i'd draw pictures of how i was then - a stick person haha. I would pad my bras when I was like 10. In fact, I padded my cami tops even before then, because my mum wouldn't let me have a bra (didn't need one in all honesty, I just wanted to be like my friends!). I started eating and exercising obsessively when i was about 12 to try and put on weight. I remember measuring and comparing with my ideal measurements from the age of 11. So really I've always been doing this kinda thing, just never with any help or support. When I was 16 I got a nipplette and started using lavender oil to massage and when I started uni and got together with my boyfriend (thus much more preoccupied with my looks suddenly!) I researched herbs that were breast-enhancing and then took them all at once until I got sick of the smell of fenugreek and spotting etc and then gave up xD then I found this site!

(04-01-2015, 10:02 PM)hannah14 Wrote:  I wanted to have bigger breasts since my current boyfriend for 5 years now talked about big breasts. After that i kept thinking about it and started too feel insecure and completely obsessed with it. I first tried a bottle off fenugreek since i heard once in life before it might help. Later I began doing extra research on fenugreek and found the breastnexus site. I havent had the change trough pregnancy and illness too fully do my thing, but 2015 will be my year. Nice topic btw!

Hannah, not to stir shit or anything, but, I think you should ONLY try for bigger tits because it's what YOU want, NOT because somebody else wants you to. :-) Just saying. I just never got into a boyfriend making a girl do something to her body because it's what HE wants. For instance, I told my ex-fiancé how I like hair to be combed/styled o a girl, but I didn't tell her she HAD to. Without my even knowing about it, she started doing her hair that way! :-) I didn't even notice for a few weeks! Sadly, I mentioned that a very dear friend of mine in college had her hair combed that way, so she thought I was asking her to copy said friend, and she went back to her normal bangs cut.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon