Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHEN DID YOU KNOW YOU WANTED BIGGER BREASTS?

I remember sitting in class in 7th grade, my soon-to-be best friend pops my strap and asks "what size do you wear?" I answer 32 A. We high-five and bond over wearing the same size. As years went on she grew to a DD cup and I remained the same size. I kept waiting for the day mine would pop up. I mean my mom was thinner than I was and hers were perfect C cups... then I found out hers were fake. Very well done, because I had been fooled for years, but fake nonetheless.

I dated a guy who was an ass. He got me to wear one of those add two cup size bras. I spent hours combing over plastic surgery photos. I hated the way the fake ones looked, but it was the only way I could get boobs so I started looking at saving.

When I started dating my hubby he loved my body as it was. All thoughts about my boobs were pushed to the back of my mind and I really never worried about it. Then I was introduced to pin-up... I loved the curves and the bright red lipstick! I loved the sexiness and the power of these women who had perfect hourglass figures and expertly applied makeup, but looked like they could break your arms if they wanted to. I was enchanted. I no longer wanted boobs to please another person, I wanted them to feel empowered. I randomly stumbled upon this site and it's been a lot of trial and error since, but I think I am steadily on my way.

(23-06-2014, 02:28 PM)echapman Wrote:  I remember sitting in class in 7th grade, my soon-to-be best friend pops my strap and asks "what size do you wear?" I answer 32 A. We high-five and bond over wearing the same size. As years went on she grew to a DD cup and I remained the same size. I kept waiting for the day mine would pop up. I mean my mom was thinner than I was and hers were perfect C cups... then I found out hers were fake. Very well done, because I had been fooled for years, but fake nonetheless.

I dated a guy who was an ass. He got me to wear one of those add two cup size bras. I spent hours combing over plastic surgery photos. I hated the way the fake ones looked, but it was the only way I could get boobs so I started looking at saving.

When I started dating my hubby he loved my body as it was. All thoughts about my boobs were pushed to the back of my mind and I really never worried about it. Then I was introduced to pin-up... I loved the curves and the bright red lipstick! I loved the sexiness and the power of these women who had perfect hourglass figures and expertly applied makeup, but looked like they could break your arms if they wanted to. I was enchanted. I no longer wanted boobs to please another person, I wanted them to feel empowered. I randomly stumbled upon this site and it's been a lot of trial and error since, but I think I am steadily on my way.

You have a great attitude! I am sure you will reach your goals, thank you for sharing!

I always wanted big breasts. As a toddler I put balls under my tshirt to see how I would look like with big breasts Tongue
But they never really grew.. I had one growth spurt with 4 cm.
Since then I tried some NBE (I was 14 when they stopped. They never developed again, idk why!). I have grown 11 cm so I know it works - with a powerful mind and massaging.

Even when I began to develop I couldn't await having big boobs. And I can't await it yet! Big Grin
I know I'll be at my goal - a D/DD!

(23-06-2014, 04:57 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  I always wanted big breasts. As a toddler I put balls under my tshirt to see how I would look like with big breasts Tongue
Since then I tried some NBE (I was 14 when they stopped. They never developed again, idk why!). I have grown 11 cm so I know it works - with a powerful mind and massaging.

Even when I began to develop I couldn't await having big boobs. And I can't await it yet! Big Grin

I remember stuffing balloons under my chest as a young girl! :-) Keep on your program and I am sure you will continue to reach your goals and grow!

(24-06-2014, 09:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I remember stuffing balloons under my chest as a young girl! :-) Keep on your program and I am sure you will continue to reach your goals and grow!

I did this too but mine never grew in. It only bothered me on and off throughout the years. Sometimes small girls come in handy (I'm a runner and swimmer), but getting dressed up or undressed in front of a new man always left me feeling less than desirable. I would never consider plastic surgery but always wished there was a way to grow them. One day last spring I was feeling really bad about my lack of chest and was randomly googling to see if there was anything besides surgery I could do and came across this and other sites and was hooked on the idea of growing my own girls naturally. Here's hoping I can finally get some chest balloons of my very own Smile

(23-06-2014, 02:28 PM)echapman Wrote:  I remember sitting in class in 7th grade, my soon-to-be best friend pops my strap and asks "what size do you wear?" I answer 32 A. We high-five and bond over wearing the same size. As years went on she grew to a DD cup and I remained the same size. I kept waiting for the day mine would pop up. I mean my mom was thinner than I was and hers were perfect C cups... then I found out hers were fake. Very well done, because I had been fooled for years, but fake nonetheless.

But yours are cute a very pretty!!

I have always dreamed of having breast since I was very young, now that I'm in a place to do so I can't wait to have my chest swinging from side to side

(24-06-2014, 09:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 04:57 PM)uhuccup Wrote:  I always wanted big breasts. As a toddler I put balls under my tshirt to see how I would look like with big breasts Tongue

I remember stuffing balloons under my chest as a young girl! :-) Keep on your program and I am sure you will continue to reach your goals and grow!

My cousin and I did water balloons in a training bra! We had in depth conversations predicting when our boobs would show up... I think we were under the impression that you just woke up with them. Like there was a boob fairy. Then we both ended up with giant butts and no boobs... I think the boob fairy was drunk when she visited us.

(25-06-2014, 03:08 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 09:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

My cousin and I did water balloons in a training bra! We had in depth conversations predicting when our boobs would show up... I think we were under the impression that you just woke up with them. Like there was a boob fairy. Then we both ended up with giant butts and no boobs... I think the boob fairy was drunk when she visited us.

Tell that drunk fairy to come visit me to give my some more booty so I'm not so top heavy!!! LOL :-) I think a blend between your figure and mind would be the Ultimate! :-)

omg! I love this thread! love hearing all the stories.

Its hard to pin point EXACTLY when...
Growing up as a tomboy i never cared for big tits. I wore big clothes and played sports with the boys. its funny tho cuz growing up instead of being teased about my breast i was always complimented by other girls saying how skinny i was and how i had the perfect waist.. this is mostly coming from all the chunky baby fat girls.. even in high school tho too! so I never actually felt insecure specially cuz my friends would always compliment how pretty I was and da da da. none of that mattered to me anyways cuz I was boyish.

anywho

It coulda started here:
well getting older and having swimsuit season come around.. I HATED the way my top looked! I like my bottom half but my top looked soo flat... specially becuz i have wide broad shoulders ;( so ya with small breasts and those kinda shoulders... uh hu I hated swimsuits!

Or coulda started here:
my bestfriend started getting boobs. me and her always had nice butts and guys would compliment us on them. me and her would bond over our small chest and our nice butts lol. but she grew outta no where like crazy and left me wondering.. where r mine?

i started googling on if there was something I can do and links kept sending me to this site Smile so I researched... registered to this site... did herbs.. massage.. but then got super inconstant and stop thinking about it. oh! also got horrid acne so I got discouraged..

I stopped for a long time til recently. I felt like boobs were everywhere. My boyfriend (well now ex) had a bestfriend and his girl had big boobs and she was always around. He never stared at her tho.. i see him more as a butt guy but that's probably cuz thats all i had to offer Tongue. hed be like obsessed over my butt. He would compliment tho how nice and perky my boobs are.
So I also got more into the club/rave scene.... and I was noticing girls with big boobs wearing fun bras and stuff. so Im like ok.. I gotta give nbe another try.

but I wasnt too consistant with it.. until (when me and my ex were still together) i was laying naked on his bed and he was rubbing my breasts and he puts his hand above my chest in the air and says "u should get implants this big" and I was like :0 !
and I said "excuse me... (said something about his junk jeje)" and he said "well im not perfect either"
gasps!
I couldnt believe him.. he would always make me feel so beautiful and perfect and i used to kid around saying i want to get breast and butt implants and he say "noooo". but saying that.. then stating that i wasn't perfect hurt me!

so I started massaging again and my boobs were staying fuller and plump and he'd look all happy and amused, grab them and say "your boobs look so big!" and i said.. ya ive been massaging them.. its suppose to stimulate growth. then he said "ooh you should keep massaging them"
lol he just does not know when he insults -_- ( a boyfriends suppose to say you dont need to do that youre perfect!!)

so I really really wanted them to grow but down the line I thought.. uhhh am i seriously changing my body to impress someone else? do I even want big boobs? boobs will just get in the way..

sooo that lasted awhile.. but then when I would wear sexy shirts id envision big breasts making the outfit look so much sexier.. so then I thought ok for sure I have to do this!!! lol....

so thats my story...

but a couple days ago me and my ex (still friends) were talking and he was talking about how there was this milf at this program he went to at his school and he thinks she had fake boobs but he wasnt sure and he kept wanting to stare and then he said it got harder cuz then she started leaning forward pushing her back (making her boobs pop out more) and he kept thinking "dont look dont look" so even tho im doing it for myself now that just motivates me alittle more thinking... well.. ima get rocking tits too! that u cant see!! (there should be no anger.. Im the one who broke up with him hehe)

WELL sorry for writing so much :/ I just had to let it out!! love this site Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon