Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Very discouraged and desperate- please help!

(18-06-2014, 07:26 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 07:16 AM)nsas Wrote:  
(18-06-2014, 07:03 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Do you know if you're at all hypoglycemic?

As far as I know, I'm not. The night sweats pretty much stopped after I stopped taking Greenbush. I took it bc it was suggested by another site as a cheap alternative to what chiyomilk took during her luteal phase. Diabetes does run in my family so I'm on a low gylcemic diet. And I'm gluten free, too, so gaining weight is darn near impossible for me. I've never stopped pumping either. You would think almost 1.5 years later of pumping regularly I'd gain one or two inches. Nope. Nada. Zilch.
Do you go with whole grains or do you avoid grains entirely? Whole grains, bran and germ may be better for preventing diabetes while giving energy. Besides containing many necessary vitamins.

I avoid everything that contains wheat and stick to a low glycemic diet.

Wheat is the least good one anyway. Well you could look into rice bran and nutritional yeast. A lot of rice bran (~6-9 tsp), a little brewer's yeast (~2-3 tsp). Less at first. Or brown rice, oats, barley, etc.

Other than that it all seems weird and I don't know what's going on. You could see how it goes with the stuff I sent you and go from there.

(18-06-2014, 07:37 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  Wheat is the least good one anyway. Well you could look into rice bran and nutritional yeast. A ton of rice bran, a little nutritional yeast. Less at first. Or brown rice, oats, barley, etc.

Other than that it all seems weird and I don't know what's going on. You could see how it goes with the stuff I sent you and go from there.

Thank you. I haven't received it yet, but am excited to try something new. I'll let you know how it goes. In the meantime I'll just keep pumping away and continuing taking PM.

It's been three weeks and I wish I had some good news to report, but none. Nada. Zilch.

I have spent the last three weeks, focusing on massaging and pumping.
Currently, I'm taking the breast enhancement powder from SurferJoe2007. Thank you by the way. I was encouraged by echapman's results. She saw results within three weeks. I'm at the three week mark and I can't say I've grown any at all. My measurements vary from 29.5" to 30.5" during the same measurement session so I know I can't measure correctly. I know I've grown if somehow during one of these measurements, faulty or not, I get 32.5" with a 1 inch deviation. I can live with 31.5" so long as I can fill my 32b VS bras that I bought last year, hoping that I will fit them by now, and I have plenty of them:-/ Talk about being overly optimistic.

I'll start my next cycle next week. I'll continue massaging and pumping. I'm going to up my dose of SurferJoe007's powder to 2 teaspoons a day. I'll try to make the cream _anksunamun did and use it during massaging. I'll start massaging with flaxseed oil as well. And I'm desperately trying to gain weight on my restrictive diet. Will be back in about a month to report progress or sooner if something miraculously happens and my breasts grow overnight. By the way, I've been feeling a lot of pain and soreness, but no growth:-( At times, when I look myself in the mirror, I think I've grown. Is it possible to grow, but not have measurably growth? Oh, and I'll be adding spearmint capsules next month. I don't need stained teeth along with small breasts to hinder my self confidence. And I'm going to stop White Peony tea for now. I've read that white teas decrease fat reduction and helps with weight loss, which I don't need right now.

Quote:Is it possible to grow, but not have measurably growth?

Yes, it is. Since you have a hard time measuring accurately, you might consider setting aside a measuring bra to see if you're making progress or not.

(16-07-2014, 10:58 PM)prettylily Wrote:  
Quote:Is it possible to grow, but not have measurably growth?

Yes, it is. Since you have a hard time measuring accurately, you might consider setting aside a measuring bra to see if you're making progress or not.

I have a bikini top and a bra. There's still a gap at the top of my bra.

Is it a bra you wear regularly or just to measure progress? Also, the better the bra fits to begin with, the easier it will be to see progress (in my opinion).

I'm sorry it's been frustrating. But the soreness is a good sign at least. Keep at it and be patient. I think echapman has an advantage bc she doesn't need to cycle. So she effectively doubles up on everything. 3 weeks isn't very long. Though ya taking more of the curves blend is always better. Or be patient with less until you run out. Ya you seem to have trouble measuring so try photos from various angles or whatever you can to measure progress.

Spearmint could be worth a shot.

Are you underweight at all? Pale from lack of sun? Besides calories and sun, spinach, mushrooms and kefir are great in case you are deficient in something else since they contain a great variety of nutrients.

(Double post)

(17-07-2014, 02:55 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Is it a bra you wear regularly or just to measure progress? Also, the better the bra fits to begin with, the easier it will be to see progress (in my opinion).

it's not a bra i wear on a regular basis. it's the bra i try on when i think i've grown, only to be disappointed each time and put it back in the drawer:-(

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon